Thread: FOOD FOR THOUGHT

The US Population is 330,000,000 and in 5 months the number of deaths was 130,000 . The number of deaths as a percent of the population is 0.03939 %, compared to the number of cancer cases diagnosed in 2019 (1,762.450) and 607,000 deaths.

This doesn’t seem far fetched because it is happening before our eyes.

A very well orchestrated plan, or a unimaginable set of events that just fell into place ... with the United States front and center. You tell me!!

Scare people with a virus, force them to wear masks and place them in quarantine.

Count the number of dead every second of every day, in every News Headline. By the way, ninety-nine and eight-tenths of the people who get the virus, recover. About one to two tenths of one percent who get the virus, die. Most all of them have other medical problems. Did you catch that ? Less than 1/2 of a percent die.

Close businesses = 35,000,000+ instantly unemployed.

Remove entertainment and prohibit Recreation; Closing parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports.

No dating. No touching. Isolate people. Dehumanize them.

Close Temples and Churches, prohibit worship. Create a vacuum and let depression, anxiety, hopelessness and desperation set in.

Then... ignite hatred and civil unrest, creating Civil War.

Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals.

Send in Antifa to vandalize property, as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law, Riot, Loot and Attack all Law Enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down.

Then... Defund Law Enforcement and abolish Police. We are all being played by those who want to destroy America! This is how you destroy a Nation from within, and in very short order. Will it work, I guess that depends on you and me.

I did not write this ... but it needs to be shared

I call that the ostrich approach-for those who have their heads buried in the sand- or elsewhere. We have to now face the facts and work this out together-much like my favorite news anchor Chris Wallace pointed out in the presidential interview.

Gun sales are WAY up. Think about that sling. Most people are acutely aware of the facts blackhole just posted. I just had to wait 2 weeks for the background check just to p/u my gun, and up until now it's always been a less-than-45 min. process after my concealed carry permit expired.

Trump is the ONLY hope. Otherwise, get out to the range FAST!

Great video from Orlando showing some of the most intelligent among us understand there is little risk to most of us. In fact, they see it as a reason to dance and party.

Along with the story the video is from.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...-sheriff-says/

You may have a grand ol' time just sitting at home watching your stocks roar day in day out.

Leave the maison just to go to the gym.

Return and eat gourmet food.

Relax. When you've already been everywhere, not much impresses you anymore anyway, but by 2021, or so travel will be safe again regardless.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Gun sales are WAY up. Think about that sling. Most people are acutely aware of the facts blackhole just posted. I just had to wait 2 weeks for the background check just to p/u my gun, and up until now it's always been a less-than-45 min. process after my concealed carry permit expired.

Trump is the ONLY hope. Otherwise, get out to the range FAST!
    I voted for the man only to watch his lying, misleading statements grow in a pandemic fashion. Then, much like this forum, if his words were questioned, people were tossed aside as incompetent fools. His only objective was to try to erase the Obama era image-and it STILL consumes him to this day. ALL he had to do was keep his frigging mouth shut and he would be fine. I said months ago he was history and now it's coming to fruition. I have my derringer right by my recliner, an auto rifle at the other end of the room. In the bedroom is a,shotgun-less likely to penetrate walls and go into neighbor's home. My father-in-law left me two pristine black powder pistols. I actually wish something would happen so I could empty them- the black power's been in there three years and I understand that's not a good thing.

Thread Information