Thread: Should VCT have a Politics Section?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So, a woman online said something like,"I went to a Coronavirus Testing site to get tested for The Coronavirus, ....and the Woman administering my test started talking shit about The President and his Politics. What does The President and Politics and her personal thoughts about them have to do with my Coronavirus Test? I'm not exactly his biggest Supporter but even I found her behavior to be Unprofessional and out of order and out of line. I coldly told her I was just here for a Coronavirus Test and didn't need her to be talking shit about the President or his Politics. I wasn't there to have a Political Conversation and told her she needed to be doing her job, not ranting her frustrations to people who were there to take Coronavirus tests." She stopped talking about The President and his Politics and gave me my Coronavirus Test. After she gave me my Coronavirus Test, I reported her to her Supervisor." The website Members applauded her for admonishing The Unprofessional Test Administrator and reporting her to her Supervisor.

I was wondering of VCT should get a Politics Forum. It could get VERY interesting.
    Last edited by Tasha; 07-28-2020 at 05:26 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information