Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should VCT have a Politics Section?

Apparently, it has been reported that Kanye West may have pulled Electoral Fraud for putting in his Presidential Candidate Bid just four months before November when The President Elect is Chosen. IMHO, I don't think ANYONE sees Kanye as a SERIOUS Presedential Candidate. He's a RAPPER for Godsakes! He's just a multi Millionaire, not a BILLIONAIRE. At least Trump was a MULTI BILLIONAIRE Businessman who was known all around The World when he ran for President in 2016 and won. No one is going to seriously expect a RAPPER to become our Next President. No one. Edit. Just found out from Google that Kanye is more than a multimillionaire, he's worth over a Billion dollars. Still doesn't change the fact that he is a RAPPER.
    Last edited by Tasha; 08-11-2020 at 05:36 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

This the Political VCT Thread I proposed...

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Interestingly enough, Trump has Coronavirus! Ironic how the Coronavirus Test Administrator ranted about Trump not being on the ball sooner with this Coronavirus, and now HE has it himsrlf!

I was watching TV a few minutes ago and it was one of the Court TV shows. The first three defendants before I changed the channel seem to be all black one female and two males for each case. First case was a female with robbery, burglary, theft and kidnapping charges, they were attempting to enter into a plea deal for her to plead guilty and offered her 35 to 50 years in prison and she started screaming and yelling at the District Attorney's office how they are not fair towards black people. The second case was the sentencing of a black male for carjacking, using the internet to commit a felony with violence, weapons violations and possession of a weapon by a felon, and a conspiracy charge. He receives 60 years to life and as well he started yelling and screaming at the judge how he wasn't going to live an additional 60 years and it was an unfair sentence. (But the judge did say he would give him credit for time served if he died in prison before he could finish the sentence or was paroled) The third case was another black male and he was being arraigned for murder, rape, kidnapping, arson, destruction of evidence and crimes against a corpse.

I looked at the other males and females that were in a secured section in their jail attire waiting their turn and I noticed only two Caucasian people out of at least 20 defendants waiting to go in front of the judge. The remainder were all seemingly discriminated against and treated unfairly black people.

My question is why are so many people against black people and why do the white people treat the black people unfairly especially in Criminal Court?
    Last edited by Wynnpleasure775; 10-03-2020 at 05:58 PM.

Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    I was watching TV a few minutes ago and it was one of the Court TV shows. The first three defendants before I changed the channel seem to be all black one female and two males for each case. First case was a female with robbery, burglary, theft and kidnapping charges, they were attempting to enter into a plea deal for her to plead guilty and offered her 35 to 50 years in prison and she started screaming and yelling at the District Attorney's office how they are not fair towards black people. The second case was the sentencing of a black male for carjacking, using the internet to commit a felony with violence, weapons violations and possession of a weapon by a felon, and a conspiracy charge. He receives 60 years to life and as well he started yelling and screaming at the judge how he wasn't going to live an additional 60 years and it was an unfair sentence. (But the judge did say he would give him credit for time served if he died in prison before he could finish the sentence or was paroled) The third case was another black male and he was being arraigned for murder, rape, kidnapping, arson, destruction of evidence and crimes against a corpse.

I looked at the other males and females that were in a secured section in their jail attire waiting their turn and I noticed only two Caucasian people out of at least 20 defendants waiting to go in front of the judge. The remainder were all seemingly discriminated against and treated unfairly black people.

My question is why are so many people against black people and why do the white people treat the black people unfairly especially in Criminal Court?
    You should ask Joe Biden. He was the one behind long sentences for black super predators.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

You should ask Joe Biden. He was the one behind long sentences for black super predators.
    I did actually email the Democratic party in my state as well as an organization in Washington and I got just about the same answer from both. Which was that the Democratic party has to push for roughness against the blacks and have it appear that there are huge discriminatory and racial Injustices committed against blacks so the Demo-Politicians can step up and act as if they're going to right the wrongs that are perpetrated against them, giving all the appearance that they are actually doing something.

Yep that's what they said! ROMAFL.
    Last edited by Wynnpleasure775; 10-03-2020 at 10:05 PM.

Another documentary program showing Court sentencing and out of the 11 people sentenced or went before the judge, 8 of them were black. And out of those eight, five of those were extremely combative and cited for contempt of court as well or being given some type of extra time for their behavior in court while having numerous court officers and deputies needed to restrain them due to their disrespect and behavior. WTF?

I don't get why they wanted the Black Female to plead guilty and offer her 35 to 50 years in Prison for Theft, Robbery, Burglary, and Kidnapping... That's RIDICULOUS. White Woman Susan Smith Murdered her TWO BABIES and she is eligible for Parole in 4 years(30 year Minimum in Prison). The second one(Who received 60 years in Prison for his Felonies who said he wasn't going to live 60 years and was told if he died in Prison he would receive additional credit was morbidly funny in a "What the fuck?" Type of way.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

I don't get why they wanted the Black Female to plead guilty and offer her 35 to 50 years in Prison for Theft, Robbery, Burglary, and Kidnapping... That's RIDICULOUS. White Woman Susan Smith Murdered her TWO BABIES and she is eligible for Parole in 4 years(30 year Minimum in Prison). The second one(Who received 60 years in Prison for his Felonies who said he wasn't going to live 60 years and was told if he died in Prison he would receive additional credit was morbidly funny in a "What the fuck?" Type of way.
    The black female should have received at least double that sentence as an offer, her type of violent crime of breaking in some people's home and tying them up and all of that kind of violence. Anyway the second one I don't think it was funny at all. I think the Judge should have said, if you cannot finish my sentence you have to elect a family member and we shall lock his ass up and make him finish the sentence and then give you the credit.

But again I don't understand why so many white people are mad at the black people when they make it to court and clearly showing discriminatory practices and racism towards all the blacks committing these crimes or accused of committing these crimes.

Black lives matter no?

Thread Information