Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Over under bet opportunity on sports deaths from CV

I’m setting an Over/ Under line of 1 death from Coronavirus between August 1 2020 and December 31 2020 of the active players in MLB, NFL, NHL & NBA. I’m taking the under.

Who wants to bet up to $10,000 that 2 players on an active roster die from CV in this time frame? If there are details to be discussed on who is considered active and what consists of a COVID death they can be discussed before making the wager. Either Dan Druff, Axel or the Wizard can hold the money, I trust all 3.

Surely this is an easy bet from RED or others who believe this can be deadly to young people. And you even get so called high risk people of color.

Bet is open until tomorrow Wednesday July 29th at 4PM Eastern Daylight Time if details can be agreed upon. Obviously 1 death is a push.

So are you willing to put your money where your mouth is scammer? Easy money RED, you never shied away from that. You always liked money where you win no matter what the outcome. And you see death as inevitable.

Make the bet, you pick the person that holds the cash big man.

My money will be good in the morning.

By the way, the guy you used as an example had SEVERE asthma. But nice try the former Mike Laskey trainee. The poor fuck was almost dead already and the flu would have killed him just the same. Assuming you not posting that was a minor mistake on your part.
    Last edited by The Boz; 07-28-2020 at 04:23 PM.

Boz suddenly got brave. Wonder where his money was all these months when the Prez was making predictions?

Guess he got brave because the NFL players with underlying conditions are opting out. Take "Singer's" beloved Pats, for example:

https://sports.yahoo.com/patriots-ro...6150--nfl.html

You'll notice Boz skipped college football. LOL.

Hey, Boz, what's the latest projections from the White House? You ready to risk a few bucks on those?

Actually, Boz, with everyone with underlying conditions opting out, I should give you kudos for making a sneakily good bet. Baseball will probably have the plug pulled shortly. I suspect the NBA will, also. I suggest anyone who wants to take Boz up on this particular bet will have to negotiate conditions regarding number of games played, percent of players opting out canceling the bet, if one sport gets canceled, the bet's canceled. A lot of stuff.

Now the White House projections, on the other hand, that stuff is pretty clear cut. Unless, of course, there is a widespread shutdown. Boy, everything has negotiation points.
    Last edited by redietz; 07-28-2020 at 04:22 PM.

Redietz not backing down. Lol @ betting on a bunch of professional athletes not dying.

Hey, throw in retired athletes too, sure.

This idea that everyone is going around saying that young people will fall over dead is a nonsensical narrative pushed on this forum by the 3 wisemen.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Gotta love Boz. He is, if nothing else, a professional. As Hunter Thompsons has said, "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Boz has turned pro.

Boz figured out in the last day or two that odds are nobody winds up playing much. So if NFL and MLB get canceled, and NBA gets cut short, he's essentially betting nobody in the NHL dies. Good for him. He's been doing his research.

So Boz is actually betting that the virus is bad enough that the major leagues shut down. Then he wins.

He's pulling a Tom Cruise from The Color of Money. Publicly Zig, and then Zag with your money under the cover of pretending you're still zigging.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Boz suddenly got brave. Wonder where his money was all these months when the Prez was making predictions?

Guess he got brave because the NFL players with underlying conditions are opting out. Take "Singer's" beloved Pats, for example:

https://sports.yahoo.com/patriots-ro...6150--nfl.html

You'll notice Boz skipped college football. LOL.

Hey, Boz, what's the latest projections from the White House? You ready to risk a few bucks on those?

Actually, Boz, with everyone with underlying conditions opting out, I should give you kudos for making a sneakily good bet. Baseball will probably have the plug pulled shortly. I suspect the NBA will, also. I suggest anyone who wants to take Boz up on this particular bet will have to negotiate conditions regarding number of games played, percent of players opting out canceling the bet, if one sport gets canceled, the bet's canceled. A lot of stuff.

Now the White House projections, on the other hand, that stuff is pretty clear cut. Unless, of course, there is a widespread shutdown. Boy, everything has negotiation points.

So are you willing to bet or not?

Didn’t think so scammer.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Redietz not backing down. Lol @ betting on a bunch of professional athletes not dying.

This idea that everyone is going around saying that young people will fall over dead is a nonsensical narrative pushed on this forum by the 3 wisemen.

What the fuck are you saying you dope smoking hippie?

You are welcome to bet as well. And yes, I said up to 10k. I know you don’t have $1000 to your name until the next “stimulus” check comes. Best Buy is jacking off waiting for you to get it.

And this is exactly why internet bets never happen.

We have pussies like RED who will never put their supposed money behind their mouths. He has nothing of note and never did. He scammed his way from year to year, hustle to hustle.

Here is a wager for you RED, propose a bet on how much you can prove you were worth financially on July 1st 2020. Naturally you won’t because the O/U would be embarrassing to you.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

You are welcome to bet as well. And yes, I said up to 10k. I know you don’t have $1000 to your name until the next “stimulus” check comes. Best Buy is jacking off waiting for you to get it.
    That’s a lot of allowance money for the Cunt....he may need to get a paper route to swing that

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

That’s a lot of allowance money for the Cunt....he may need to get a paper route to swing that

Glad to see you woke up and responsive.

This is funny. Like you insulting people will make them take a bad bet. Yea, that works really well around seasoned gamblers. lol gtfo. I do ok - never said I I have a lot of money. I could swing a 10k bet and would if it seemed to have enough of an edge and lack of counter-party risk.

I only wanted to spend all night playing actuary to see if maybe a 10k bet is a good deal... which it is likely not. I honestly don't follow sports close enough to even estimate the roster sizes and so forth without too much research. I also don't really care to expose myself to anyone except Dan Druff who knows who I am... but I'm not the one throwing out random wagers on my terms and talking shit. lol. gtfo

Good post though. Stirring stuff up around here.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

You are definitely not one of the three wise men.

Keystone always has a home in my world. Why? Because logic, hard work and common sense are sadly 3 of the things you cannot teach to morons. It’s why they will always be broke and never have anything in life. And will always be jealous of those who succeed in life.

Keystone always has a home in my world. Why? Because logic, hard work and common sense are sadly 3 of the things you cannot teach to morons. It’s why they will always be broke and never have anything in life. And will always be jealous of those who succeed in life.
    Explain the logic behind this post, please. I'm one of those morons.

Glad to see you woke up and responsive.

This is funny. Like you insulting people will make them take a bad bet. Yea, that works really well around seasoned gamblers. lol gtfo. I do ok - never said I I have a lot of money. I could swing a 10k bet and would if it seemed to have enough of an edge and lack of counter-party risk.

I only wanted to spend all night playing actuary to see if maybe a 10k bet is a good deal... which it is likely not. I honestly don't follow sports close enough to even estimate the roster sizes and so forth without too much research. I also don't really care to expose myself to anyone except Dan Druff who knows who I am... but I'm not the one throwing out random wagers on my terms and talking shit. lol. gtfo

Good post though. Stirring stuff up around here.
    Great to see you on board with ZERO players will die this year. Nothing against you, but my point was the lifelong loser RED won’t back up the garbage he puts out daily.

I honestly can’t figure out why he dreams of death daily. My obvious thoughts are it helps a liberal agenda that he has pushed for over 50 years. He wants a reward of handouts for poor life choices and his anger at Jimmy Carter losing in 1980.

He has nothing to show for his life and I feel bad. Honestly I do. I hope you do better. You can and I like to believe you will.

That you are. Because you don’t have the 3 things needed to succeed. Or you would be on the path to making money instead of posting here.

If you disagree, tell me what you are doing to be successful in life?

Who are you working for? How many hours? What, good or bad, are you learning from them? How will you take that knowledge and use it to your benefit? What are they doing right? Wrong? What did YOU bring to the table to change their results?

How will you find a way to better what they did? How will you make it profitable? Why should someone invest in you?

Do you want me to keep going on? I believe ANYONE of sound body and mind can become successful in America today.

What do you believe?

That you are. Because you don’t have the 3 things needed to succeed. Or you would be on the path to making money instead of posting here.

Who are you working for? How many hours? What, good or bad, are you learning from them? How will take that knowledge and use it to your benefit? What are they doing right? Wrong? What did YOU bring to the table to change their results?

How will you find a way to better what they did? How will you make it profitable? Why should someone invest in you?

Do you want me to keep going on? I believe ANYONE of sound body and mind can become successful in America today.

What do you believe?
    But there is no logical thread between the above and the fact Keystone is a moron.

I think those who value money enough can obtain it through hard work in this country. It isn't so easy, but there are still opportunities out there. I am not saying I work hard. I'm just smart to figure out how to make a decent living without working so hard. Why would I want to grind my face into the ground all my life to have a really nice car and house? I guess if you have kids and it is cool for your kids to be raised around around to be successful kids and such. Why would I not spend time on here? I don't spend that much time as it is. I don't care that much what people think of me. My car is junk but yanno if I lose the value of it in a night of gambling I wouldn't give a shit.

TBH I probably should buy a nicer car though for the chicks since I'm leaving the gf. Mom said if I didn't break up with her, she'd kick me out of the basement.

And invest in me? Who the fuck needs investment money. You're usually doing it wrong, bro... or partying on investment money.

Who are you working for? How many hours? What, good or bad, are you learning from them? How will take that knowledge and use it to your benefit? What are they doing right? Wrong? What did YOU bring to the table to change their results?

“How will you find a way to better what they did? How will you make it profitable? Why should someone invest in you?”

What do you believe?
    But there is no logical thread between the above and the fact Keystone is a moron.

I think those who value money enough can obtain it through hard work in this country. It isn't so easy, but there are still opportunities out there. I am not saying I work hard. I'm just smart to figure out how to make a decent living without working so hard. Why would I want to grind my face into the ground all my life to have a really nice car and house? I guess if you have kids and it is cool for your kids to be raised around around to be successful kids and such. Why would I not spend time on here? I don't spend that much time as it is. I don't care that much what people think of me. My car is junk but yanno if I lose the value of it in a night of gambling I wouldn't give a shit.

TBH I probably should buy a nicer car though for the chicks since I'm leaving the gf. Mom said if I didn't break up with her, she'd kick me out of the basement.

And invest in me? Who the fuck needs investment money. You're usually doing it wrong, bro... or partying on investment money.

“I am not saying I work hard. My car is junk but yanno if I lose the value of it in a night of gambling I wouldn't give a shit“

I probably could quote more but what why?

You are the human garbage many of us have lived off of for years. And sadly also debate year after year when we pay we pay our taxes. It’s the eternal debate. Why are we paying to support garbage like you who would be better off aborted?

But we need people like you with no ambition to enjoy the good things in life. We all only have X number of years in life. You may be right, it’s better to live off others and exist week to week and never have a care.

That said, your mother still wishes she listened to your dad and took the load in her mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Name:  look at me.jpg
Views: 709
Size:  34.8 KB

If You Have to Talk About Your “Success,” Then You Aren’t Actually Successful

When people used to ask serial entrepreneur John Saddington for his contact information, he would give them a business card with a picture of a Google search field with his name in it.

If you spend your time doing things worth talking about instead of talking about what you’re doing, you won’t have to worry about how you market yourself. You won’t have to self-promote.
    Other people will do it for you.

https://medium.com/the-mission/if-yo...l-ba3056657893
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Thread Information