Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Going Mobile

Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    I had a response typed up a few hours ago and now I have to update it. I agree with all three comments from Sling, Rob, and LMR

Sling - The President's behavior is abhorrent. He is an individual that rarely, if ever, admits mistakes. Lost too many cabinet members. Resents and sometimes takes revenge on fellow Republicans that disagree with him. Goes off script and makes unique comments that make no sense. If I was an employee, I would have a difficult time working for him. If I was in business, I would have a difficult time selling to him (bankruptcies). Do you want your daughter marrying an individual similar to him (excluding the money)? I believe COVID, economy, unemployment, and the polls have sent his personality to a new extreme.

Rob - Like Rob, for the most part I live off my 401K. The President's job is to perform and not be soft. The market has done well. He has forced other countries to pay their fair share in various organizations (United Nations, etc.). He tried to work with China and North Korea. He is forcing US companies to bring back their foreign manufacturing business back home. He tried to implement tariffs on unequal trade relations. Both Boz and Keystone have agreed that you have to get past the personality. If not for COVID, Trump might have had a slight lead in the polls. Four years ago, America wanted change. Those who are older and were fortunate to put money aside, have been rewarded.

LMR - Does a President, as an individual or member of a certain party have influence on the stock market? Some believe that Republicans are more fiscally response and more friendly to big business which relates well to Wall Street. If Biden becomes President will the recent market surge stop? Is it because he is a Democrat and/or because he will likely raise taxes on higher income individuals? Six months ago I addressed comments made here about how much better Trump has done influencing the market than Obama. Granted Obama came in after a horrible 2008. COVID has impacted 2020. If you take the first 36 months of Obama 1, Obama 2, and Trump (purposely stopping at January 31st to keep COVID out of the equation) the Dow Jones collective increase was 53%, 14.5%, and 33.5%. The S&P 500 numbers were 51%, 24%, and 33%. If you add February, March, April, and May 2020 Obama 1 numbers stay the same but Obama 2 numbers increase tremendously and Trumps' fall behind Obama 2. It is not fair for any President to experience a pandemic, but these numbers do support much of what LMR states.
    If I may reply one last time since you hit the crux of the matter. Trump has taken EVERYTHING America stands for and what I voted for to hide behind to secure his nomination. Tear gassing a crowd so he could pose with a Bible in front of a church was the ultimate of hypocrisy and exposure of his true intentions. Over and out.

Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    Dow Jones - 10 Year Daily Chart

https://www.macrotrends.net/1358/dow...-last-10-years

Trump put all of his "eggs" into one basket. No wonder that all he could do was maintain the trend. Anyway, is the market supposed to depend on current leaders?

If you guys are like Crimm and Singer, with also the baloney, then very likely you, either, have the proverbial pot to piss in. Sounds like overcompensating from a bunch of morons.

Well, we know that Crimm and Singer are morons, so, surely Bozo bar, and Keystoner can't be far behind. Keep your drinks close, gentleman. Something to get you through your old age. Ha.

When a fucking weirdo on medication like this clown above thinks I`m a moron, it tells me my thought process is right where it should be

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    I had a response typed up a few hours ago and now I have to update it. I agree with all three comments from Sling, Rob, and LMR

Sling - The President's behavior is abhorrent. He is an individual that rarely, if ever, admits mistakes. Lost too many cabinet members. Resents and sometimes takes revenge on fellow Republicans that disagree with him. Goes off script and makes unique comments that make no sense. If I was an employee, I would have a difficult time working for him. If I was in business, I would have a difficult time selling to him (bankruptcies). Do you want your daughter marrying an individual similar to him (excluding the money)? I believe COVID, economy, unemployment, and the polls have sent his personality to a new extreme.

Rob - Like Rob, for the most part I live off my 401K. The President's job is to perform and not be soft. The market has done well. He has forced other countries to pay their fair share in various organizations (United Nations, etc.). He tried to work with China and North Korea. He is forcing US companies to bring back their foreign manufacturing business back home. He tried to implement tariffs on unequal trade relations. Both Boz and Keystone have agreed that you have to get past the personality. If not for COVID, Trump might have had a slight lead in the polls. Four years ago, America wanted change. Those who are older and were fortunate to put money aside, have been rewarded.

LMR - Does a President, as an individual or member of a certain party have influence on the stock market? Some believe that Republicans are more fiscally response and more friendly to big business which relates well to Wall Street. If Biden becomes President will the recent market surge stop? Is it because he is a Democrat and/or because he will likely raise taxes on higher income individuals? Six months ago I addressed comments made here about how much better Trump has done influencing the market than Obama. Granted Obama came in after a horrible 2008. COVID has impacted 2020. If you take the first 36 months of Obama 1, Obama 2, and Trump (purposely stopping at January 31st to keep COVID out of the equation) the Dow Jones collective increase was 53%, 14.5%, and 33.5%. The S&P 500 numbers were 51%, 24%, and 33%. If you add February, March, April, and May 2020 Obama 1 numbers stay the same but Obama 2 numbers increase tremendously and Trumps' fall behind Obama 2. It is not fair for any President to experience a pandemic, but these numbers do support much of what LMR states.
    If I may reply one last time since you hit the crux of the matter. Trump has taken EVERYTHING America stands for and what I voted for to hide behind to secure his nomination. Tear gassing a crowd so he could pose with a Bible in front of a church was the ultimate of hypocrisy and exposure of his true intentions. Over and out.
    Sling, you are braindead. You haven't said one word about the criminals trying to burn that Church down. They are lucky they got off just being tear gassed to get rid of them. They should have been shot. I would tell you that you need to correct your thinking but the problem is you can't fix stupid.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    Dow Jones - 10 Year Daily Chart

https://www.macrotrends.net/1358/dow...-last-10-years

Trump put all of his "eggs" into one basket. No wonder that all he could do was maintain the trend. Anyway, is the market supposed to depend on current leaders?

If you guys are like Crimm and Singer, with also the baloney, then very likely you, either, have the proverbial pot to piss in. Sounds like overcompensating from a bunch of morons.

Well, we know that Crimm and Singer are morons, so, surely Bozo bar, and Keystoner can't be far behind. Keep your drinks close, gentleman. Something to get you through your old age. Ha.

When a fucking weirdo on medication like this clown above thinks I`m a moron, it tells me my thought process is right where it should be
    Keystoner is too good of a name for such a bore ass loser. Crimm isn't a moron but he definitely loves his man Trump.

LMR is great for this site. You have to wonder what the person behind this account is? Everyone else you can more or less figure out. LMR is a total wild card though. The fact he has Crimm bugging Dan Druff on the daily for the ban-hammer is epic lolz. I asked Dan to ban Singer at one point but now I've realized it was simply jealousy over the fact Singer owns such a bad-ass Newell. I accept these facts, just like I've accepted that I live in my parent's basement. LMR doesn't really even say that that much - not really excessively nasty or anything. Not like Singer going after KJ relentlessly.

LMR though is lol in his own class. I'm not saying he makes sense but he isn't exactly nonsensical either. Might be a genius of some sort, might just need some medications. Regardless, much like Tasha he actually helps this board which is pretty much either looney wingnut stuff, why WOV is bad, or on the rare occasion something relevant to life.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Sling, you are braindead. You haven't said one word about the criminals trying to burn that Church down. They are lucky they got off just being tear gassed to get rid of them. They should have been shot. I would tell you that you need to correct your thinking but the problem is you can't fix stupid.
    LMAO maybe I am wrong. Maybe Crimm is a moron. Why does he defend everything Trump does? How did Trump get his hand so far up Mick's asshole? Straight fucking puppet.

This is where people lose their credibility. There comes a time where you at least stand against SOME of what Trump has done.

Literally the most value Crimm brings is he allows me to be plugged directly into the mainline of the mindset from right-wing topdown thought control. Apparently, it now has been rewritten in some circles that Trump apparently gassed some people who were BURNING THE CHURCH DOWN. One presumes - he did this to save the church. Oh my lolz.

Anyway, the above reality couldn't be further from the truth and I believe some of the clergy who were there at the church have a differing opinion on their being tear-gassed.

But to each his own....
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 08-12-2020 at 02:36 PM.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

The church had been boarded up four months from a previous fire. No one from the church was present when the.protesters (peaceful) were marching down that street. But, as you say, they couldn't fix stupid.

The church had been boarded up four months from a previous fire. No one from the church was present when the.protesters (peaceful) were marching down that street. But, as you say, they couldn't fix stupid.
    "Peaceful protestors?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Sling, you're the textbook definition of misguided. Anyone who's stoopid enuf to waste their time running around protesting nonsense which always turns violent, they ask for the gas. If I were in charge I'd shoot a couple dozen of these idiots and burn the bodies in public. Wanna bet the BS will end after that?

I believe a fire was set in the basement of the church a day or two before the Trump Bible display.

While I knew some of the results, I decided to spend some time reviewing data over the last 45 years regarding US Presidents and their acknowledged vacation days. I first utilized Wikipedia, but then read about 8 to 10 articles covering this subject. Wikipedia gave a broad range for both Presidents Clinton and Reagan, but I will use use the higher number for both individual as additional articles supported the higher number. The numbers are based as if each President served two terms, 8 years. Remember, an average worker has weekends off (104 days) and approximately ten federal holidays. Over 8 years, that number is 912 days. Here are the results based on most vacation days listed first:

Elder Bush 1,086, Younger Bush, 1,020, Reagan 866, Trump 632, Clinton 345, Obama 328, and Carter 158.

I always believed Jimmy Carter was the hardest working ex-President, specifically working with Habitat for Humanity. While he may not be viewed as a successful President, no one outworked him while in office.

As for golfing, Trump averages 87 rounds/year and Obama averaged 42 rounds/year. There is actually a website that monitors this: https://presidentialgolftracker.com/

For me, the success of a President ties into the people he surrounds himself with, not the time spent working. Still, reviewing these numbers was interesting.
    Obama was out playing basketball 300 days a year.
    When I read this in the morning, I was on my way to run a basketball clinic, ironically. A 70 year old gentleman who played NAIA basketball, who is our Freshmen girls head coach and varsity assistant, runs the clinic and I help. We do this at 9 AM, six days a week since June 1st. The free clinic runs for one hour. I make an average of five clinics per week. At most, it takes 1 1/2 hours of my time. I am semi retired. A good basketball workout does not take a lot of time.

Obama put a basketball court in the White House. Hence, a workout with politicians and advisors probably lasted 1 1/2 hours during lunchtime. After a work out, they probably skipped lunch (I did). Hence, it is not documented as a vacation day.

Yes, Obama played a good amount of basketball in his first term, but I cannot find any documentation as to the amount. But Obama admitted that he hardly played basketball in his second term due to age. He played more golf, which I had documented.

I cannot find any documentation as to any President playing basketball, for any amount of hours. With that stated, I will safely comment that Trump has taken more vacation days than Obama.

While I knew some of the results, I decided to spend some time reviewing data over the last 45 years regarding US Presidents and their acknowledged vacation days. I first utilized Wikipedia, but then read about 8 to 10 articles covering this subject. Wikipedia gave a broad range for both Presidents Clinton and Reagan, but I will use use the higher number for both individual as additional articles supported the higher number. The numbers are based as if each President served two terms, 8 years. Remember, an average worker has weekends off (104 days) and approximately ten federal holidays. Over 8 years, that number is 912 days. Here are the results based on most vacation days listed first:

Elder Bush 1,086, Younger Bush, 1,020, Reagan 866, Trump 632, Clinton 345, Obama 328, and Carter 158.

I always believed Jimmy Carter was the hardest working ex-President, specifically working with Habitat for Humanity. While he may not be viewed as a successful President, no one outworked him while in office.

As for golfing, Trump averages 87 rounds/year and Obama averaged 42 rounds/year. There is actually a website that monitors this: https://presidentialgolftracker.com/

For me, the success of a President ties into the people he surrounds himself with, not the time spent working. Still, reviewing these numbers was interesting.
    When I read this in the morning, I was on my way to run a basketball clinic, ironically. A 70 year old gentleman who played NAIA basketball, who is our Freshmen girls head coach and varsity assistant, runs the clinic and I help. We do this at 9 AM, six days a week since June 1st. The free clinic runs for one hour. I make an average of five clinics per week. At most, it takes 1 1/2 hours of my time. I am semi retired. A good basketball workout does not take a lot of time.

Obama put a basketball court in the White House. Hence, a workout with politicians and advisors probably lasted 1 1/2 hours during lunchtime. After a work out, they probably skipped lunch (I did). Hence, it is not documented as a vacation day.

Yes, Obama played a good amount of basketball in his first term, but I cannot find any documentation as to the amount. But Obama admitted that he hardly played basketball in his second term due to age. He played more golf, which I had documented.

I cannot find any documentation as to any President playing basketball, for any amount of hours. With that stated, I will safely comment that Trump has taken more vacation days than Obama.
    And there is no doubt you are counting the days he goes to his own rally's--which are really working days--as vacation days. Trump has a lot of energy for his age. Hardest working president I've ever seen. But the biggest thing about it is HE GETS THINGS DONE!!!! I would much rather have a president that takes a lot of vacations but gets thing done than a president that sits in the oval office everyday and doesn't get jackshit done. Trump has done more in 4 years than prior presidents have done in the past 30 years.

https://www.episcopalnewsservice.org...ington-church/

You can find other references, but this uhm straight from the source. Yea, fake news, right?

And there is no doubt you are counting the days he goes to his own rally's--which are really working days--as vacation days. Trump has a lot of energy for his age. Hardest working president I've ever seen. But the biggest thing about it is HE GETS THINGS DONE!!!! I would much rather have a president that takes a lot of vacations but gets thing done than a president that sits in the oval office everyday and doesn't get jackshit done. Trump has done more in 4 years than prior presidents have done in the past 30 years.
    From Mickey's standpoint, a man who has declared multiple bankruptcies and fucked over a long list of creditors is "getting stuff done".

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

You can find other references, but this uhm straight from the source. Yea, fake news, right?
    No, fake Church!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Originally Posted by House of Orange View Post

No, fake Church!
    All bow to DeMango = Amen, God, and, God name. The young-earth dude.

Say, what happened to ("pastor") Bob21?
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

From Mickey's standpoint, a man who has declared multiple bankruptcies and fucked over a long list of creditors is "getting stuff done".
    Quit deflecting and admit the truth, Mr. Trump Derangement Syndrome. As president Trump has gotten a lot done. How do you like his latest accomplishment, getting Israel and UAE together. Everybody trying to take credit for it but it was a Trump deal. Sticking your head in the sand won't change that.

Quit deflecting and admit the truth, Mr. Trump Derangement Syndrome. As president Trump has gotten a lot done. How do you like his latest accomplishment, getting Israel and UAE together. Everybody trying to take credit for it but it was a Trump deal. Sticking your head in the sand won't change that.
    TDS. I rarely bring up Trump in a vacuum. His record should speak for itself and if it doesn't - that is when you hear from me, correcting some bullshit. I think we know who REALLY is deranged over Trump - to the extent they've likely changed their values as a person over the guy.

Israel and UAE thing is already falling apart due to a disagreement about settlements. Thats how I first heard about it, but hey good for the President. I wasn't aware that UAE and Israel was a thing, but hey couldn't be bad !

Trump has done some good things. I went from having no real opinion on free trade to being against it. It really just finds the next country where labor and pollution costs are the lowest. I think raising people's negative view towards China to be a good thing. This will help push back on their policy and such. Maybe people will stop to see "Is this made in China?" before clicking buy. The list of negative he has done is tremendous and if I started thinking I wouldn't be able to stop for some time.

Trump is not our finest. Seems likely he had someone take his SAT just to get into college. Pathetic. A con man from the start. Only fools couldn't see through the shit.

TDS. I rarely bring up Trump in a vacuum. His record should speak for itself and if it doesn't - that is when you hear from me, correcting some bullshit. I think we know who REALLY is deranged over Trump - to the extent they've likely changed their values as a person over the guy.

Israel and UAE thing is already falling apart due to a disagreement about settlements. Thats how I first heard about it, but hey good for the President. I wasn't aware that UAE and Israel was a thing, but hey couldn't be bad !

Trump has done some good things. I went from having no real opinion on free trade to being against it. It really just finds the next country where labor and pollution costs are the lowest. I think raising people's negative view towards China to be a good thing. This will help push back on their policy and such. Maybe people will stop to see "Is this made in China?" before clicking buy. The list of negative he has done is tremendous and if I started thinking I wouldn't be able to stop for some time.

Trump is not our finest. Seems likely he had someone take his SAT just to get into college. Pathetic. A con man from the start. Only fools couldn't see through the shit.
    You are long on blanket statements with no facts to back them up. Thats how you lefties operate. Why don't you start proving some shit. Like who took the SAT for him. You just talk shit. All innuendo with no facts to back it up.

Person, woman,man,camera,tv. Not so, Mickey! I just passed the cognitive test!

Thread Information