Thread: Getting REAL tired of the insults...

How long do you guys(Keystone,Advantage Player, Rob Singer, Mcap, Boz(Although Boz has stood up for me sometimes) Kewlj(Although Kewlj has let up on the insults a bit)expect me to politely take the insults hurled at me before I finally have enough and stop being polite and become a complete Bitch and cuss you guys out like I did to Beachbumbabs? Only so much shit I can politely take and hold back before going into a complete rage mode. I don't smile 24/7 as is evident in my occasional completely pissed off rants.

Just like a famous Comedian said,"People think I clown around ALL the time. But I don't. Sometimes I am completely pissed off and serious."

Also I have no idea how a "Thumbs up," icon showed up since I didn't actively choose a Thumbs Up," icon. I'm pissed so I don't know how a "Happy," icon showed up.
    Last edited by Tasha; 08-05-2020 at 10:09 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

There is no doubt many here believe I’m an asshole. Their intitled to their opinions regardless. So, I’m just speaking on behalf of just myself in response to your thread.

Some people are obvious living with an unfortunate disadvantage. Forest Gump for example even though a created figure. We’ve all come across obvious observations when someone you meet was just plain stupid. Then also when someone could be considered a really stupid, dumb, fucking asshole. To come to the later conclusion in most cases would require more than one meeting or conversation.

I’m not sure how long your dumb, fucking, stupid ass has been around these different forums, but I feel I’ve read enough of your posts to confirm you’re a dumb, fucking, stupid ass. There’s just no way I could deny that conclusion.

Sadly, it’s not nice to point your stupidity out to you, but you never tried to change even after all the hints you were given. So, when someone keeps carrying on like nothing was ever mentioned is usually a stone-cold confirmation that this person is one hell of a really stupid, dumb fucking asshole.

On another note if you were to be compared to primates, I’m certain you’d be considered a genius. I think anything over 15 is huge for primates.

Shut it down Tasha. Really I don’t think I’m that tough on you.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    There is no doubt many here believe I’m an asshole. Their intitled to their opinions regardless. So, I’m just speaking on behalf of just myself in response to your thread.

Some people are obvious living with an unfortunate disadvantage. Forest Gump for example even though a created figure. We’ve all come across obvious observations when someone you meet was just plain stupid. Then also when someone could be considered a really stupid, dumb, fucking asshole. To come to the later conclusion in most cases would require more than one meeting or conversation.

I’m not sure how long your dumb, fucking, stupid ass has been around these different forums, but I feel I’ve read enough of your posts to confirm you’re a dumb, fucking, stupid ass. There’s just no way I could deny that conclusion.

Sadly, it’s not nice to point your stupidity out to you, but you never tried to change even after all the hints you were given. So, when someone keeps carrying on like nothing was ever mentioned is usually a stone-cold confirmation that this person is one hell of a really stupid, dumb fucking asshole.

On another note if you were to be compared to primates, I’m certain you’d be considered a genius. I think anything over 15 is huge for primates.
    Blackhole, I forgot to add you to my Original Post. I remember thinking,"Wasn't there a Poster that started with a BL?" But your name slipped my mind and it's too late to edit the post. You are one of them, believe me.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Koko: Gorilla who mastered sign language dies in California

21 June 2018

The gorilla, who was said to have an IQ of between 75 and 95, could understand 2,000 words of spoken English. The average IQ for humans on many tests is 100, and most people score somewhere between 85 and 115.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44559261
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Your frustration is understandable as even apes have their boiling points

Name:  001B6AB3-81FE-4B08-80FF-2745D14ABEEF.jpeg
Views: 262
Size:  37.1 KB

It's the Trump syndrome, Tasha. You want approval so much that you say the most outlandish stuff to draw attention to yourself.

Why would anybody care anything at all what a bunch of mostly anonymous people say about anyone else? Get a life....and at least half a brain. If these forums are what dictates how you feel about yourself, you are one supremely stupid bitch. Get some thick skin like Trump has. That way, when ignorant morons say idiotic things about him just because they can't get over his whooping of incompetent Hillary, you can learn by how much he gets under inferiors' skin.

Tasha , just stop posting total garbage posts like this. It’s the exact reason you are a turd.

Thread Information