Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whitmer Makes Secret Trip to Meet With Biden

Just maybe Biden will pick her for VP. Betting odds now rank her in third place.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Just maybe Biden will pick her for VP. Betting odds now rank her in third place.
    How about all the secret trips she made to Lake Michigan where she was photographed not wearing masks nor social distancing? But don't disobey her orders on masks and social distancing. She'll sick the lawdogs on you. That's one fucked up Governor you got. Do you really think she could ever get elected to Governor of Michigan again? If you do you're an idiot.

And she ain't black. The racist dems want a black female vp. Whitmer doesn't fit that bill. She can ride the back of the bus with all us other white people.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    How about all the secret trips she made to Lake Michigan where she was photographed not wearing masks nor social distancing? But don't disobey her orders on masks and social distancing. She'll sick the lawdogs on you. That's one fucked up Governor you got. Do you really think she could ever get elected to Governor of Michigan again? If you do you're an idiot.

And she ain't black. The racist dems want a black female vp. Whitmer doesn't fit that bill. She can ride the back of the bus with all us other white people.
    Too bad Micky ignores me or I'd ask for a source to all these secret trips to Lake Michigan where she could flaunt not having to wear a mask on the down-low.

This thread had me take a small hedge on Whitmer but Harris still won. Don't like Harris - not sure why.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Too bad Micky ignores me or I'd ask for a source to all these secret trips to Lake Michigan where she could flaunt not having to wear a mask on the down-low.

This thread had me take a small hedge on Whitmer but Harris still won. Don't like Harris - not sure why.
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...lj7OL2qz3N8vCx
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Unlock Michigan now has 400,000 signatures on its way to 500,000 to repeal a 1945 Act giving the Michigan Governor emergency powers. If 340,000 of the signatures are valid the republican controlled legislature will move to repeal the law which Whitmer cannot veto.

Lockdown proponents should learn from this that politicians can't just arbitrarily keep a population shutdown. People get pissed and won't take it.

The following applies to Whitmer and Pelosi: "Rules for thee not for me" .

Michigan Supreme Court ruled that the dumb cunt exceeded her authority and most of the orders she’s given since April 30th are invalid.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Michigan Supreme Court ruled that the dumb cunt exceeded her authority and most of the orders she’s given since April 30th are invalid.
    The Michigan AG says he won't be enforcing any of her executive orders.

The Empire Strikes Back or Should I Say Whitmer Strikes Back

There is more than one way to skin a cat. The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) just issued an emergency order by- passing the MI Supreme Court ruling. Basis for the ruling goes all the way back to the 1918 Spanish Flu. If you are planning to visit the U.P. don't forget your mask, and don't forget the popcorn. It is going to get interesting. Damn, that Whitmer is one tough cookie.
    https://www.uppermichiganssource.com...-safety-rules/

There is more than one way to skin a cat. The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) just issued an emergency order by- passing the MI Supreme Court ruling. Basis for the ruling goes all the way back to the 1918 Spanish Flu. If you are planning to visit the U.P. don't forget your mask, and don't forget the popcorn. It is going to get interesting. Damn, that Whitmer is one tough cookie.
    Yea, she's one tough cookie that will be "retired by voters" at the next governor's election.

Nobody is planning on visiting the UP in late fall or winter tard

Yea, she's one tough cookie that will be "retired by voters" at the next governor's election.
    Polls show most folks support the "one tough cookie" with a 59% approval rating. Trump would give his left ball if he could have an approval rating this high.
    "In a poll of 600 likely voters by the Glengariff Group, 59% said they approve of Whitmer’s job performance."

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ds/5750849002/

The "one tough cookie" escapes foiled attempt to kidnap her. Of course, Trump's support of militia's is largely responsible for this.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/08/polit...mer/index.html

The "one tough cookie" escapes foiled attempt to kidnap her. Of course, Trump's support of militia's is largely responsible for this.
    The stuff about Trump not condemning white supremacists is a fucking lie. Don't you lefties ever get tired of getting caught lying. I know you don't get tired of lying. But it seems that sooner or later you would get tired of getting CAUGHT lying.

The stuff about Trump not condemning white supremacists is a fucking lie. Don't you lefties ever get tired of getting caught lying. I know you don't get tired of lying. But it seems that sooner or later you would get tired of getting CAUGHT lying.
    Doofus - we watched the debate. He was asked and finally said something about the proud boys and stand by, stand down. However, before that he asked what exactly he was supposed to say. Like a child who is forced to apologize, but he couldn't even do that. Grow up, only people who believe your hyper-politicized nonsense are other fellow wingnuts.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Whatever you say cunt.

Maybe you can't read, but here is the video so you can actually hear it.

"Stand back and stand by"

"You Had Very Fine People, On Both Sides"

"You Had Very Fine People, On Both Sides"
    MWP, thanks for putting up this video. It shows how you lefty's routinely misrepresent Trumps words. After saying there were fine people on both sides, which there were, Trump said "Neo-Nazi's and White Nationalists should be condemned totally."

There are many more videos around of Trump denouncing white supremacists. See if you can find them.

"Stand back and stand by"
    LOL! MWP, you fucking idiot. The Proud Boys are a racially diverse organization that promotes western values. Those guys are all about freedom. Here is a pic of the President of the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio. Put your biggest pair of reading glasses on and look at the pic. See if you might be able to determine what race he is. Then stick your head up your ass and eat shit.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

She escaped the kidnapping attempt because Trump's justice department swooped in and arrested the bad guys. Then afterwards she had the gall to disrespect the president. She's a piece of shit.

Thread Information