Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about Comps with NO Player's Club Cards?

Tasha please answer:

You said 'Fuck you Advantageplay. You are an Ass and an Asshole."

And the answer you cited above is not defamation of their character?

And I do have 2 questions.

1 You seem to be an expert on assholes why is that?

2 What are your certifications and how do you declare yourself the expert in this field?

Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    Tasha please answer:

2 What are your certifications and how do you declare yourself the expert in this field?

I have already answered this. Assholes and Asses are people who are mean to me.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Tasha please answer:

Please answer. I did not ask you the reason why we already know that. I asked you the following please have the courtesy to answer!

Why are you an expert on declaring somebody an ass or an asshole?

What are your certifications for the legitimacy of you declaring somebody an ass or an asshole?
    Last edited by Wynnpleasure775; 08-25-2020 at 06:35 PM.

Tasha please answer:

Please answer. I did not ask you the reason why we already know that. I asked you the following please have the courtesy to answer!

Why are you an expert on declaring somebody an ass or an asshole?

What are your certifications for the legitimacy of you declaring somebody an ass or an asshole?
    I have no certifications for calling people Assholes and Asses. I am NO expert.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

So Tasha if somebody is walking slightly in front of you going into a supermarket and they don't hold the door for you and about the time you get there the doors closing that person is an asshole, is that correct?

Say you were at Ocean's 11 and you went to the to go counter and there was four or five people waiting to place an order. You were in a extreme rush and you walked to the front of the line and told the people you had to go and if anyone said anything to you, they would all be assholes is that correct?

Look, calling you an Asshole and an Ass was a mistake. I was already beginning to regret calling you those the same day I said it.

Look, calling you an Asshole and an Ass was a mistake. I was already beginning to regret calling you those the same day I said it.
    Are you apologizing?

Please have the decency and the high level of mortality to answer this. Thank you.

Are you apologizing?

Please have the decency and the high level of mortality to answer this. Thank you.
    Yes, I apologize for calling you an Asshole and an Ass.

Are you apologizing?

Before I accept that there's another one that kind of hurt me too.

You called me a troll. I am not and I'm asking you, are you apologizing for calling me a troll as well?

Is there a reason you anonymous idiots are so unnerved and worried to death about being called NAMES on a low octane "gambling" forum?

Are you apologizing?

You called me a troll. I am not and I'm asking you, are you apologizing for calling me a troll as well?
    So Tasha?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Is there a reason you anonymous idiots are so unnerved and worried to death about being called NAMES on a low octane "gambling" forum?
    They need thicker skin like you Rob, as opposed to thin skin like Alan.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Amen Ozzy, Amen.

Another one like Alan popped back up at WoV today, the hippie BlueJay. He is so arrogant with his post to “Discuss”. And like Alan you have to be careful with what you say about him because he is always threatening to Sue saying you are defaming him.

Lazy hippie has no care for the system and money, until of course he sees an opportunity for a use for the system and money.

Are you apologizing?

Tasha, still waiting let's get this on track. Are you apologizing for calling me a troll as well?

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Amen Ozzy, Amen.

Another one like Alan popped back up at WoV today, the hippie BlueJay. He is so arrogant with his post to “Discuss”. And like Alan you have to be careful with what you say about him because he is always threatening to Sue saying you are defaming him.

Lazy hippie has no care for the system and money, until of course he sees an opportunity for a use for the system and money.
    You know there's always a motive, when Michael Toronto Bluejay, pops in, after a long absence to the forum. Something is up his sleeve.

Tasha, still waiting let's get this on track. Are you apologizing for calling me a troll as well?

Tasha? Well? Still waiting.

I called you a Troll because you were harrassing Mdawg and me as a "Legitimate Newbie," which seemed REALLY odd. . I don't know whether or not I should apologize for valling you a Troll since you were harrassing Long Term Members very shortly after joining, but you DO seem more Legit as time went by...So, I'm on the fence with this one.

I called you a Troll because you were harrassing Mdawg and me as a "Legitimate Newbie," which seemed REALLY odd. . I don't know whether or not I should apologize for valling you a Troll since you were harrassing Long Term Members very shortly after joining, but you DO seem more Legit as time went by...So, I'm on the fence with this one.
    Well Tasha before I accept even your thought of apology, I'm going to have to ponder that myself.

And I will shelf wiping your slate clean thus allowing your true personality to excel on the forum.

For your information I was not on the fence I was on your side, but now you put me back on the fence as well.

Sad

Well Tasha before I accept even your thought of apology, I'm going to have to ponder that myself.

And I will shelf wiping your slate clean thus allowing your true personality to excel on the forum.

For your information I was not on the fence I was on your side, but now you put me back on the fence as well.

Sad

Well Tasha, I was really going to bat for you.

I'm a bit surprised but I guess your true colors are coming out.

Thread Information