Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Does anyone else enjoy as much as I do reading how CUNT endlessly keeps making a complete fool of herself? Every once in awhile you have to change the channel. Even I watch the Communist News Network. (regardless if it's just for laughs) How can anyone resist Fredo or the queer cock sucker D. Lemon?

Whatever you say CUNT Fucking Fool
    Settle down and remember to take your medicine.

Yea, I'm making a complete fool of myself. You've convinced everyone. Probably same group who are tied to Trump both mentally, physically, and spiritually.

I'm not even saying anything leftist or weird. Lots of feebs and simps though don't want to hear it. Attack the messenger and all that...
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Whatever you say CUNT.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

We knew some sort of smear would come out. The backstory is beyond ridiculous. Hunter drops off laptops with sensitive stuff - then too lazy to pick it back up and pay for it even though highly sensitive info is kept on it. (I heard 3 laptops but not sure where that came from). Some sticker on the laptop clues the owner in. Nypost (total tabloid) takes it up. No releasing of data for internet to look it over.

Most people use gmail or yahoo or some other client. The idea that Hunter would have some sort of email client that kept all the emails locally is unlikely. Well show us a dump. Doh. Why wouldn't they? Because people can look at this stuff and tell you it is bullshit or not.

Same games they played with Hillary. Different election, different made-up story. Welcome to the new American politics. Or Steele dossier from Dems. Same thing.
    So you’re saying it’s NOT hunter’s laptop?
    He did NOT sign the receipt?
    The fact that Joe nor hunter has yet to DENY any of the emails are untrue doesn’t cause you to pause and think maybe this is true?
    Do you actually believe Joe is NOT complicit in this?
    A signature is lol trivial to fake. This whole story doesn't make sense from what little I know of it. Dump the full emails and let people look at server signatures. It went through the nypost for fuck's sake. "corrupt media". Everyone looney tunes mother fucker thinks every media should cover every crackpot story.

Yes, Biden has said the whole thing is nonsense. He has denied it. It smells of a political ploy from the start.
    A signature may be lol trivial to fake, but Hunter is not denying that it's his.
    He's also not denying that it's his laptop either. Hmmm. Why do you think that is?
    I guess you don't believe Bobulinski's story of corroboration either huh? He also has 3 cell phones with text msg evidence that he's handing over to FBI.
    The FBI has said the emails are real and not Russian disinformation.
    You choose to believe it's a "crackpot story". That couldn't be because you hate Trump...could it?

So you’re saying it’s NOT hunter’s laptop?
    He did NOT sign the receipt?
    The fact that Joe nor hunter has yet to DENY any of the emails are untrue doesn’t cause you to pause and think maybe this is true?
    Do you actually believe Joe is NOT complicit in this?
    A signature is lol trivial to fake. This whole story doesn't make sense from what little I know of it. Dump the full emails and let people look at server signatures. It went through the nypost for fuck's sake. "corrupt media". Everyone looney tunes mother fucker thinks every media should cover every crackpot story.

Yes, Biden has said the whole thing is nonsense. He has denied it. It smells of a political ploy from the start.
    A signature may be lol trivial to fake, but Hunter is not denying that it's his.
    He's also not denying that it's his laptop either. Hmmm. Why do you think that is?
    I guess you don't believe Bobulinski's story of corroboration either huh? He has 3 cell phones with text msg evidence that he's handing over to FBI.
    You choose to believe it's a "crackpot story". That couldn't be because you hate Trump...could it?
    So tell me where the FBI says the emails are real.

It is so funny this whole "If they don't deny it - it must be true".

Now THINK. If you apply this sort of thinking to everyone what is the outcome? I could say something randomly crazy insulting and if you ignore it - I just go with "He hasn't denied it". Rinse and repeat.

I'm open to them being true and agree lots of leftist excusing will be made regardless of validity. However the story doesn't make basic sense. I do believe Hunter gets hooked up with crazy jobs he isn't qualified for. I will have to read who Bobulinski is and text messages aren't the hardest thing for a state-level actor to create.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I guess you don't believe Bobulinski's story of corroboration either huh? He has 3 cell phones with text msg evidence that he's handing over to FBI.

Now THINK. If you apply this sort of thinking to everyone what is the outcome? I could say something randomly crazy insulting and if you ignore it - I just go with "He hasn't denied it". Rinse and repeat.

I'm open to them being true and agree lots of leftist excusing will be made regardless of validity. However the story doesn't make basic sense. I do believe Hunter gets hooked up with crazy jobs he isn't qualified for. I will have to read who Bobulinski is and text messages aren't the hardest thing for a state-level actor to create.
    Even when you're trying hard to sound believable, you falter. It's a solid fact in the world of politicians that when they're accused of dysfunctional and/or corrupt behavior--unless it's completely true--they readily claim they never did what the allegations are. Biden inc. is the poster boy for this. He constantly says he didn't take money from foreign entities. He doesn't say "from ANY entity" related to this. Why? Because he can't. He and his criminal family also can't sue anyone for defamatory claims. Why not? Because the countersuit would then expose all his family's dirt.

Trump was right to bring up "all of Joe's houses". He's been a government employee for nearly 50 years, yet has multiple homes worth in the millions. That's what Donald Trump has. How does a regular government working stiff have all that?

Last night you could tell Biden was easily torn between alternating positions....when he could finish a sentence. He's no progressive, but he didn't want to offend the AOC bunch. So what's he do? He LIES about fracking again and looks like an even bigger fool that when he did it last time. And I just saw him on tape deriding "super predators" aka, black thugs, in earlier days. He lied about that too.

Trump's also spot on about covid and everybody already knows it. The cure can't be worse than the disease, and most people want their states to open up again. We can deal with this Chinese virus on the go. I still know no one who has or said they had the disease--except faggot kew if he even counts. What else would you expect from a degenerate who goes out and sucks dick and gets rammed up the ass anyway? And baby bro ain't off limits for such a deranged pos like him.

Wise up.

"FBI and DOJ agree with DNI Ratcliffe's assessment that Hunter Biden's controversial laptop and emails are NOT part of a Russian disinformation campaign

The FBI is now in possession of Hunter Biden's laptop, senior federal officials say
    Law enforcement sources told Fox News on Tuesday Biden's emails are believed to be 'authentic'
    The FBI and DOJ also concurred with DNI John Ratcliffe's assessment on Monday that the files are not part of a Russian disinformation campaign
    House Intel chair Adam Schiff had earlier claimed the 'smear' on Biden 'comes from the Kremlin'
    Trump on Tuesday urged Bill Barr to appoint a special counsel to investigate the Bidens
    It has since emerged Giuliani on Monday had also presented the files to authorities in Delaware"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-laptops.html

"FBI and DOJ agree with DNI Ratcliffe's assessment that Hunter Biden's controversial laptop and emails are NOT part of a Russian disinformation campaign

The FBI is now in possession of Hunter Biden's laptop, senior federal officials say
    Law enforcement sources told Fox News on Tuesday Biden's emails are believed to be 'authentic'
    The FBI and DOJ also concurred with DNI John Ratcliffe's assessment on Monday that the files are not part of a Russian disinformation campaign
    House Intel chair Adam Schiff had earlier claimed the 'smear' on Biden 'comes from the Kremlin'
    Trump on Tuesday urged Bill Barr to appoint a special counsel to investigate the Bidens
    It has since emerged Giuliani on Monday had also presented the files to authorities in Delaware"

So I read this. First off dailymail is like nypost. Trash tabloid. There is no FBI comment. No where do the FBI say the emails are real. They don't even say they're not part of a Russian disinformation. It is all anonymous sources.

Some media tries to keep a reputation and stands behind their anonymous sources. Others use 'anonymous sources' as a way to smear others.

So I gave you my time and you pretty much swung and missed. It is very likely nonsense dude no matter how much you wish it to be true.

Let Washington Post or Nytimes have a copy. Fuck, make the email file open to EVERYONE. No one wants that - no one wants to make a statement on this. That should be no surprise and doesn't really point to anyone being guilty. I'm not sure what typical FBI policy is on these situations.

Someone so careless about their emails. Did we even get the email address he was using? Then we can figure out who runs his mail-servers and stuff.

The timing of this whole thing is so LOL. If it came out 8 months ago I'd find a lot higher chance of it being true.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Even when you're trying hard to sound believable, you falter. It's a solid fact in the world of politicians that when they're accused of dysfunctional and/or corrupt behavior--unless it's completely true--they readily claim they never did what the allegations are. Biden inc. is the poster boy for this. He constantly says he didn't take money from foreign entities. He doesn't say "from ANY entity" related to this. Why? Because he can't. He and his criminal family also can't sue anyone for defamatory claims. Why not? Because the countersuit would then expose all his family's dirt.

Trump was right to bring up "all of Joe's houses". He's been a government employee for nearly 50 years, yet has multiple homes worth in the millions. That's what Donald Trump has. How does a regular government working stiff have all that?

Last night you could tell Biden was easily torn between alternating positions....when he could finish a sentence. He's no progressive, but he didn't want to offend the AOC bunch. So what's he do? He LIES about fracking again and looks like an even bigger fool that when he did it last time. And I just saw him on tape deriding "super predators" aka, black thugs, in earlier days. He lied about that too.

Trump's also spot on about covid and everybody already knows it. The cure can't be worse than the disease, and most people want their states to open up again. We can deal with this Chinese virus on the go. I still know no one who has or said they had the disease--except faggot kew if he even counts. What else would you expect from a degenerate who goes out and sucks dick and gets rammed up the ass anyway? And baby bro ain't off limits for such a deranged pos like him.

Wise up.
    Funny. I decided to read Grandpa Newell .. close to the end I am seeing some sort of reasonable talk and was like.. hey AIQ - it wasn't a mistake to skim Rob's post. Then he goes off unhinged on Kewl. ROFL. Not sure who is in whose head worse.

I agree Biden's family likely took free jobs and such. I haven't looked into it. I don't know if that is criminal. It is the downside of politics. Not sure how it can ever be fixed when you have representative democracy. What can Joe do about it? Tell his family to take shitty jobs? I'm sure there is some corruption there.

Don't think I can even begin to care given how Trump has handled his shit. I'm given choice - Biden or Trump? You know who I'm voting for.

Wise up.

Whatever you say CUNT

So I read this. First off dailymail is like nypost. Trash tabloid. There is no FBI comment. No where do the FBI say the emails are real. They don't even say they're not part of a Russian disinformation. It is all anonymous sources.

Some media tries to keep a reputation and stands behind their anonymous sources. Others use 'anonymous sources' as a way to smear others.

So I gave you my time and you pretty much swung and missed. It is very likely nonsense dude no matter how much you wish it to be true.

Let Washington Post or Nytimes have a copy. Fuck, make the email file open to EVERYONE. No one wants that - no one wants to make a statement on this. That should be no surprise and doesn't really point to anyone being guilty. I'm not sure what typical FBI policy is on these situations.

Someone so careless about their emails. Did we even get the email address he was using? Then we can figure out who runs his mail-servers and stuff.

The timing of this whole thing is so LOL. If it came out 8 months ago I'd find a lot higher chance of it being true.
    FBI and DOJ agree with DNI Ratcliffe's assessment that Hunter Biden's controversial laptop and emails are NOT part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

So we're only supposed to believe sources from the WAPost and the NYTimes. Got it.

FBI and DOJ agree with DNI Ratcliffe's assessment that Hunter Biden's controversial laptop and emails are NOT part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

So we're only supposed to believe sources from the WAPost and the NYTimes. Got it.
    Fox News is notorious for using this gambit. Dailymail was quoting them AFAIK. Just put one person on record that isn't an elected official. It is all nonsense.

Do you really think there would NOT be a smear campaign in such a situation? I assume there would be - whether Hillary/Clinton body count or Obama not living in the USA - it has become a given. It is all just random made up shit for simpler folk.

It'd be interesting to see how "anonymous sources" play out or the "some say ..." Thats actually what Fox is known for, not sure so much about anonymous sources. Regardless - I want on the record comments from law officials. The right is desperate. Rightwing media not worried about stuff that everyone will forget about a month from now. There is no way for Fox to ever be called out on such a thing.

Info just came out recently. Give it time, and if just a fraction of this story is true, Joe's ass is cooked. He really belongs on the Obamacare death list anyway. Of no added value any more.

People hiding in basements should know this.

Trump even made sure his Bobulinski guest was at the debates. I'm just waiting to see all this play out, as his guest owes tons of money for his Chinese involvement. The timing is just as questionable as the Barrett nomination by Graham and other flip flippers- and Lindsay, you can quote me on that. Maybe that's why Melania didn't wanna hold Trumps hand.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Trump even made sure his Bobulinski guest was at the debates. I'm just waiting to see all this play out, as his guest owes tons of money for his Chinese involvement. The timing is just as questionable as the Barrett nomination by Graham and other flip flippers- and Lindsay, you can quote me on that. Maybe that's why Melania didn't wanna hold Trumps hand.
    Bobulinksi will be paid in some manner, just like Hunter was paid. Doesn't matter whether it is true or not. If he is part of this sychopant political culture he is looking for a new angle to continue.

I'm not saying the guy is not credible, but I'd be suspect on that front too.

So, CUNT, why did you believe all those anonymous sources that said Trump colluded with Russia?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    So, CUNT, why did you believe all those anonymous sources that said Trump colluded with Russia?
    DICKEY CRIMM -

I don't recall what I've believed. I do believe then and now that Russia is pro-Trump. 100%. I'm not sure I ever believed one way or another about direct collusion. I did believe Russia was doing their thing to help Trump be elected.

I don't think it was as clear as you think it was. I have some research though I can refer to but it is printed and not with me. Trump is skeezy and brought American politics to a new low by lots of standards. Not going to argue with you about it. You love him. We get that.

DICKEY CRIMM -

I don't recall what I've believed. I do believe then and now that Russia is pro-Trump. 100%. I'm not sure I ever believed one way or another about direct collusion. I did believe Russia was doing their thing to help Trump be elected.

I don't think it was as clear as you think it was. I have some research though I can refer to but it is printed and not with me. Trump is skeezy and brought American politics to a new low by lots of standards. Not going to argue with you about it. You love him. We get that.
    The Russians scammed Hillary out of 25% of US uranium supply. They played her like a fiddle. She was easy. Only idiots think the Russians wanted Someone else besides her.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

As was posted earlier, Biden was recorded on camera (the link was provided in the earlier post) at a Council on Foreign Relations meeting openly stating that he threatened to withhold a $1 Billion US loan to Ukraine if the Ukrainian chief prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden and his company was not fired and replaced with someone "solid" as he put it. The laptop e-mails simply substantiate Biden's blatant corruption - in no way shape or form are they required to come to the conclusion that Biden is a criminal; again, the e-mails are simply icing on the cake. BTW Bobulinski has those incriminating e-mail correspondences he received from Hunter Biden on his phone(s) and no doubt his cell phone provider can and will be subpoenaed if required to substantiate the e-mails.

DICKEY CRIMM -

The Russians scammed Hillary out of 25% of US uranium supply. They played her like a fiddle. She was easy. Only idiots think the Russians wanted Someone else besides her.
    Yes, clearly only idiots.

Trump could tell you elephants fly and you're going to be right here on this fucking message board telling us elephants can fly.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    As was posted earlier, Biden was recorded on camera (the link was provided in the earlier post) at a Council on Foreign Relations meeting openly stating that he threatened to withhold a $1 Billion US loan to Ukraine if the Ukrainian chief prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden and his company was not fired and replaced with someone "solid" as he put it. The laptop e-mails simply substantiate Biden's blatant corruption - in no way shape or form are they required to come to the conclusion that Biden is a criminal; again, the e-mails are simply icing on the cake. BTW Bobulinski has those incriminating e-mail correspondences he received from Hunter Biden on his phone(s) and no doubt his cell phone provider can and will be subpoenaed if required to substantiate the e-mails.
    I'm not so sure there isn't plenty of evidence to show he was a shitty prosecutor regardless of the Hunter thing.

You don't think we can go find Trump talking about withholding aid for things that can be construed in his favor?

I searched for "trump threatening to withhold aid" to see what comes up with. LOTS. From aid to fire, to schools, to whatever else that benefitted his reelection.

HOWEVER - what I found interesting was this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...9a0_story.html

My point is, you guys get your panties in a knot over one thing and blind yourself to the same thing by your own guy. Biden will never be a fraction as corrupt as Trump.

Thread Information