Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    As was posted earlier, Biden was recorded on camera (the link was provided in the earlier post) at a Council on Foreign Relations meeting openly stating that he threatened to withhold a $1 Billion US loan to Ukraine if the Ukrainian chief prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden and his company was not fired and replaced with someone "solid" as he put it. The laptop e-mails simply substantiate Biden's blatant corruption - in no way shape or form are they required to come to the conclusion that Biden is a criminal; again, the e-mails are simply icing on the cake. BTW Bobulinski has those incriminating e-mail correspondences he received from Hunter Biden on his phone(s) and no doubt his cell phone provider can and will be subpoenaed if required to substantiate the e-mails.
    You're going to have to connect the dots for me. I know that Joe Biden actually threatened to and bragged about withholding aid to Ukraine unless they removed a corrupt prosecutor. I also know that this was the position of both the US government and the EU at the time. I know that Biden's son worked for Burisma. I know that Burisma was part of a dormant prosecution. I strongly suspect that Hunter Biden's biggest qualification for the job was his last name.

I have no idea whether Hunter Biden did anything illegal regarding Burisma. I don't know that replacing a corrupt prosecutor actually helped Burisma. I know that Republican led Senate committees have looked into this. I know multiple media outlets have looked at this. I know that Trump's justice department has yet to commit to prosecute this. I know the Rudy has spent months trying to dig up dirt on this. I know that Trump was impeached after threatening to withhold aide unless Ukraine would announce that they were investigating this. So I'm left with wondering what the crime is. I know that Hunter Biden used drugs. He may have even fucked minors. I'm not voting for Hunter Biden though. What, oh what, do you think that Joe Biden did?

By this stage, anyone knows that Joe Biden was doing the job that he was sent to do when he helped force a corrupt prosecutor out. The best that I can tell is that the emails suggest that he loves his son and that he may have have met with a guy from Burisma which may contradict his claim that he never discussed Burisma with his son. Is that the big story? Honestly, this conspiracy shit is so obtuse that it is hard to follow for those of us that don't reside within the bubble. You need to tell the rest of us what horrible thing that Joe Biden actually did and how that you know that he did it in a clear, understandable way. Otherwise, he is going to be inaugurated in January.
    Last edited by wasilla; 10-23-2020 at 10:47 PM.

Originally Posted by wasilla View Post
    You need to tell the rest of us what horrible thing that Joe Biden actually did and how that you know that he did it in a clear, understandable way. Otherwise, he is going to be inaugurated in January.
    Really then there is no need to have an election vote since if I abstain from saying anything damning about Joe Biden, he will be elected. I think then, that I will say nothing about Joe Biden's corruption and make a large bet on him becoming the President since I have that much control over things. How do you know that the prosecutor is corrupt ? You are asking me how I know whether or not Joe Biden is corrupt, yet you make the same assumption regarding the Ukranian prosecutor with no substantiation whatsoever. Why the double standard on proof of corruption ?

You need to tell the rest of us what horrible thing that Joe Biden actually did and how that you know that he did it in a clear, understandable way. Otherwise, he is going to be inaugurated in January.
    Really then there is no need to have an election vote since if I abstain from saying anything damning about Joe Biden, he will be elected. I think then, that I will say nothing about Joe Biden's corruption and make a large bet on him becoming the President since I have that much control over things. How do you know that the prosecutor is corrupt ? You are asking me how I know whether or not Joe Biden is corrupt, yet you make the same assumption regarding the Ukranian prosecutor with no substantiation whatsoever. Why the double standard on proof of corruption ?
    Fair enough. I can be more precise with my language. The prosecutor was considered corrupt by the US and EU. Joe Biden was acting within US policy in seeking his removal. This included a well documented threat to withhold aid to Ukraine until this was done.

I honestly don't see the smoking gun here. If there actually is one, you're certainly within your rights to keep it a secret.

Fair enough. I can be more precise with my language. The prosecutor was considered corrupt by the US and EU. Joe Biden was acting within US policy in seeking his removal. This included a well documented threat to withhold aid to Ukraine until this was done.

I honestly don't see the smoking gun here. If there actually is one, you're certainly within your rights to keep it a secret.
    The prosecutor was not considered corrupt by Ukraine. They were coerced into firing him by the US and EU. What proof did the United States and the European Union have on this prosecutor that he was corrupt ? The United States and the EU may well have had other motives than the stated motive for wanting him removed. Furthermore, regardless of whether the prosecutor was corrupt, he may have legitimately been pursuing criminal charges against Hunter Biden/Burisma - i.e. his corruption may not have not extended into this area of his litigative practices if indeed he was corrupt. It may have been fortuitous for the Bidens that their interest in having him removed coincided with the US and EUs desire to have him removed. You know none of this, yet you hold me to a burden of proof that you don't subject yourself to.
    A final question to you Wasilla - since I am intending to remain silent regarding Joe Biden, what are your celebratory plans in regards to Joe Biden's imminent election ? Champagne and Lobster ?

I do appreciate the humor tableplay. 538 still gives Trump a 4% chance to win the popular vote, but I mostly discount that possibility. It also gives Trump a 9% chance of l winning the electoral college after losing the popular vote. That's like playing Russian Rolette with a LeMat and something that I recognize as a real possibility. On Line bravado aside, I'm not preplanning a celebration.

Here are just six minutes of satisfaction leading up to one of the greatest evening's my children's future could've hoped for. I think one of those howling into the sky during the last 30 seconds was CUNT. Was the black guy you CUNT?

Imagine these are the same fucking fools thinking the country is better off with Biden.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    As was posted earlier, Biden was recorded on camera (the link was provided in the earlier post) at a Council on Foreign Relations meeting openly stating that he threatened to withhold a $1 Billion US loan to Ukraine if the Ukrainian chief prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden and his company was not fired and replaced with someone "solid" as he put it. The laptop e-mails simply substantiate Biden's blatant corruption - in no way shape or form are they required to come to the conclusion that Biden is a criminal; again, the e-mails are simply icing on the cake. BTW Bobulinski has those incriminating e-mail correspondences he received from Hunter Biden on his phone(s) and no doubt his cell phone provider can and will be subpoenaed if required to substantiate the e-mails.
    I'm not so sure there isn't plenty of evidence to show he was a shitty prosecutor regardless of the Hunter thing.

You don't think we can go find Trump talking about withholding aid for things that can be construed in his favor?

I searched for "trump threatening to withhold aid" to see what comes up with. LOTS. From aid to fire, to schools, to whatever else that benefitted his reelection.

HOWEVER - what I found interesting was this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...9a0_story.html

My point is, you guys get your panties in a knot over one thing and blind yourself to the same thing by your own guy. Biden will never be a fraction as corrupt as Trump.
    You’re right. Biden is not a fraction as corrupt as Trump. He’s 100 times more corrupt than Trump.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Wasilla, you libtard bitches are 2-faced as hell. Forget that Joe’s son worked for Burisma. Joe withheld aid already legally committed to Ukraine until the Ukrainians performed a certain action. That is called a QUID PRO QUO and is highly illegal under American law. You libtard bitches ignore that.

Then Dems accused Trump of a QUID PRO QUO for a phone call he had with the Russian President and tried to impeach him for it. You phony 2-faced bags of shit. You all need your punk asses kicked.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

The Ukrainian prosecutor, Shokin, is poor as fuck, and lives in a little shack in an obscure village. If he is corrupt he’s not very good at it.

The prosecutor was not considered corrupt by Ukraine. They were coerced into firing him by the US and EU. What proof did the United States and the European Union have on this prosecutor that he was corrupt ? The United States and the EU may well have had other motives than the stated motive for wanting him removed. Furthermore, regardless of whether the prosecutor was corrupt, he may have legitimately been pursuing criminal charges against Hunter Biden/Burisma - i.e. his corruption may not have not extended into this area of his litigative practices if indeed he was corrupt. It may have been fortuitous for the Bidens that their interest in having him removed coincided with the US and EUs desire to have him removed. You know none of this, yet you hold me to a burden of proof that you don't subject yourself to.
    A final question to you Wasilla - since I am intending to remain silent regarding Joe Biden, what are your celebratory plans in regards to Joe Biden's imminent election ? Champagne and Lobster ?
    independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/viktor-shokin-ukraine-prosecutor-trump-biden-hunter-joe-investigation-impeachment-a9147001.html

This is what I read many hours ago when looking into this famous prosecutor. It goes into his background such. It really is important, because the whole point made by the right is that the reason Biden said the 1 billion thing was because prosecutor was investigating Hunter Biden. I don't think that is anywhere near the correct perspective but I don't think anyone here is an expert in Ukraine.

I don't be celebrating Biden's election although I did vote Democrat President for first time in my life. It will be a celebration of shithead losing, not for Biden winning.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Wasilla, you libtard bitches are 2-faced as hell. Forget that Joe’s son worked for Burisma. Joe withheld aid already legally committed to Ukraine until the Ukrainians performed a certain action. That is called a QUID PRO QUO and is highly illegal under American law. You libtard bitches ignore that.

Then Dems accused Trump of a QUID PRO QUO for a phone call he had with the Russian President and tried to impeach him for it. You phony 2-faced bags of shit. You all need your punk asses kicked.
    It is only 'QUID PRO QUO' if there is a favor given. That is the part of logic that is skipped here and where you are clearly confused.

Very smart for a corrupt eastern-euro/russian style gas/oil company to bring Hunter onto their board.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The Ukrainian prosecutor, Shokin, is poor as fuck, and lives in a little shack in an obscure village. If he is corrupt he’s not very good at it.
    Sources for this? "village" ?

I can see a little picture of a shack being passed around on twitter showing this guy's "house". He was the guy for the corrupt elites so I doubtful he is living as poor as you are claiming. Even if he is living humbly - people live where they want to live. Including where they grew up and they may very well wish to grow old and die there.

people live where they want to live. Including where they grew up and they may very well wish to grow old and die there.
    Guess that explains why you still live in your parents basement leaching off their hard work. What a fucking low-life lazy CUNT you are.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

people live where they want to live. Including where they grew up and they may very well wish to grow old and die there.
    Guess that explains why you still live in your parents basement leaching off their hard work. What a fucking low-life lazy CUNT you are.
    You really want my attention. As it usually is this case with loud-mouthed people, this is probably the hardest you've ever worked at something.

didn't work
    Last edited by blackhole; 10-24-2020 at 05:01 AM.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

Lol

You're going to have to connect the dots for me. I know that Joe Biden actually threatened to and bragged about withholding aid to Ukraine unless they removed a corrupt prosecutor. I also know that this was the position of both the US government and the EU at the time. I know that Biden's son worked for Burisma. I know that Burisma was part of a dormant prosecution. I strongly suspect that Hunter Biden's biggest qualification for the job was his last name.

I have no idea whether Hunter Biden did anything illegal regarding Burisma. I don't know that replacing a corrupt prosecutor actually helped Burisma. I know that Republican led Senate committees have looked into this. I know multiple media outlets have looked at this. I know that Trump's justice department has yet to commit to prosecute this. I know the Rudy has spent months trying to dig up dirt on this. I know that Trump was impeached after threatening to withhold aide unless Ukraine would announce that they were investigating this. So I'm left with wondering what the crime is. I know that Hunter Biden used drugs. He may have even fucked minors. I'm not voting for Hunter Biden though. What, oh what, do you think that Joe Biden did?

By this stage, anyone knows that Joe Biden was doing the job that he was sent to do when he helped force a corrupt prosecutor out. The best that I can tell is that the emails suggest that he loves his son and that he may have have met with a guy from Burisma which may contradict his claim that he never discussed Burisma with his son. Is that the big story? Honestly, this conspiracy shit is so obtuse that it is hard to follow for those of us that don't reside within the bubble. You need to tell the rest of us what horrible thing that Joe Biden actually did and how that you know that he did it in a clear, understandable way. Otherwise, he is going to be inaugurated in January.
    Wasilla, my first reaction to what you wrote is that you seem sure that Shokin was corrupt. How do you know this? What was the corruption?
    When Joe Biden first threatened to cancel $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees to pressure Ukraine’s then-President Petro Poroshenko to fire Shokin,
    Shokin’s office was investigating Burisma. It wasn't dormant, it was an open investigation. Shokin wanted to interview Hunter.

Here is a piece by a good investigative journalist John Solomon

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...-ukraine-story

Not sure why it's so hard for people to wrap their head around simplicity. Some crackhead fucking his dead brother's wife and neice while collecting daddy's bribe money is a pretty easy concept to follow.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Not sure why it's so hard for people to wrap their head around simplicity. Some crackhead fucking his dead brother's wife and neice while collecting daddy's bribe money is a pretty easy concept to follow.
    Sure.

But thats not the hard part.

The hard part answering the question - 'is this in any way worse than Trump' ?

Thread Information