Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    All politicians are crooked. Both sides. Not just the Bidens.
    Trump accumulated wealth then went into politics. The Bidens accumulated wealth because of politics. The Bidens are part of the neo liberal/neo conservative establishment that get themselves rich because of politics. Trump is not.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Trump accumulated wealth then went into politics. The Bidens accumulated wealth because of politics. The Bidens are part of the neo liberal/neo conservative establishment that get themselves rich because of politics. Trump is not.
    That's an excellent point Mickey - Biden's path to the Vice Presidency and then to the position of presidential nominee of the Democratic Party is only achieved by getting owned/comprised. With Trump, he did not have to compromise himself (or at least nowhere near to the extent that Biden did) to get to the position of POTUS. China owns Biden and he will act in their interests, not ours - he is a security risk to the United States and should not be allowed to be president based on this fact.

But the media only seems to call out one side....
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Coronavirus post but today’s numbers show more new cases in Pennsylvania than here in Florida. And in most places here, which are fully open by the way, you don’t see masks being worn. Only in the national chains are mask mandates still being required and it’s not more than 80% compliance.

Compare that to PA with 25-50% capacities, no bar seating and mask requirements everywhere.

Masks don’t work and none of us would have ever believed how easily people fell for it.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Trumps been crooked long before he got into politics. Trump U anyone??

Both the FBI and the Director of National Intelligence have confirmed Hunter Biden's emails are real and not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Coronavirus post but today’s numbers show more new cases in Pennsylvania than here in Florida. And in most places here, which are fully open by the way, you don’t see masks being worn. Only in the national chains are mask mandates still being required and it’s not more than 80% compliance.

Compare that to PA with 25-50% capacities, no bar seating and mask requirements everywhere.

Masks don’t work and none of us would have ever believed how easily people fell for it.
    I typically wear a mask and do believe that their use reduces the rate of virus transmission. You seem to be offering a claim that PA had more new reported cases than Florida today as evidence that masks don't work. I visit Worldometer most days. Today it lists Florida's count as 3,662 and PA's as 1.579. New deaths are 85 for Florida and 28 for PA.

It's pretty easy to see why the authorities (FBI) are not acting on the information held on Hunter Biden's laptops yet (now their hand is being forced probably) - if Joe Biden becomes president (making my prediction of a Trump win wrong), he will pardon his son.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    It's pretty easy to see why the authorities (FBI) are not acting on the information held on Hunter Biden's laptops yet (now their hand is being forced probably) - if Joe Biden becomes president (making my prediction of a Trump win wrong), he will pardon his son.
    We knew some sort of smear would come out. The backstory is beyond ridiculous. Hunter drops off laptops with sensitive stuff - then too lazy to pick it back up and pay for it even though highly sensitive info is kept on it. (I heard 3 laptops but not sure where that came from). Some sticker on the laptop clues the owner in. Nypost (total tabloid) takes it up. No releasing of data for internet to look it over.

Most people use gmail or yahoo or some other client. The idea that Hunter would have some sort of email client that kept all the emails locally is unlikely. Well show us a dump. Doh. Why wouldn't they? Because people can look at this stuff and tell you it is bullshit or not.

Same games they played with Hillary. Different election, different made-up story. Welcome to the new American politics. Or Steele dossier from Dems. Same thing.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by wasilla View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

I typically wear a mask and do believe that their use reduces the rate of virus transmission. You seem to be offering a claim that PA had more new reported cases than Florida today as evidence that masks don't work. I visit Worldometer most days. Today it lists Florida's count as 3,662 and PA's as 1.579. New deaths are 85 for Florida and 28 for PA.
    Masks don't seem to do much to keep you from virus but they definitely slow down transmission to a high degree. Studies repeatedly seem to reinforce this. lol @ Boz and his science.

Doing something relatively minor for the sake of others in general is not a concept the modern conservative deals very well with. It is all about one's rugged self and fuck everyone else.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I'm not claiming to be an expert on this. I am, however over 60, like spending some time out of the house, and listen to what people are saying. I initially thought that my mask only protected others, but I'm hearing a growing consensus that it offers some protection to me as well.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    We knew some sort of smear would come out. The backstory is beyond ridiculous. Hunter drops off laptops with sensitive stuff - then too lazy to pick it back up and pay for it even though highly sensitive info is kept on it. (I heard 3 laptops but not sure where that came from). Some sticker on the laptop clues the owner in. Nypost (total tabloid) takes it up. No releasing of data for internet to look it over.

Most people use gmail or yahoo or some other client. The idea that Hunter would have some sort of email client that kept all the emails locally is unlikely. Well show us a dump. Doh. Why wouldn't they? Because people can look at this stuff and tell you it is bullshit or not.

Same games they played with Hillary. Different election, different made-up story. Welcome to the new American politics. Or Steele dossier from Dems. Same thing.
    So you’re saying it’s NOT hunter’s laptop?
    He did NOT sign the receipt?
    The fact that Joe nor hunter has yet to DENY any of the emails are untrue doesn’t cause you to pause and think maybe this is true?
    Do you actually believe Joe is NOT complicit in this?

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

The fact that Joe nor hunter has yet to DENY any of the emails are untrue doesn’t cause you to pause and think maybe this is true?
    Great questions Danny. And of course even without the laptop e-mails (please see the excerpt below for validity of an e-mail correspondance with a former work associate of Hunter Biden), Joe Biden is on record at a Council on Foreign Relations meeting bragging about how the Ukrainians would not get a Billion dollar US loan unless they fired the Ukrainian State Prosecutor that was investigating his corrupt son Hunter. It's right here:

Was this recording doctored ? Anyhow the State Prosecutor was fired. The laptop e-mails are the icing on the cake, but they were far from required to show how corrupt Biden is.

Name:  laptopemail_proof.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  104.0 KB
    Last edited by tableplay; 10-22-2020 at 08:11 PM.

Great questions Danny. And of course even without the laptop e-mails (please see the excerpt below for validity of an e-mail correspondance with a former work associate of Hunter Biden), Joe Biden is on record at a Council on Foreign Relations meeting bragging about how the Ukrainians would not get a Billion dollar US loan unless they fired the Ukrainian State Prosecutor that was investigating his corrupt son Hunter. It's right here:

Was this recording doctored ? Anyhow the State Prosecutor was fired. The laptop e-mails are the icing on the cake, but they were far from required to show how corrupt Biden is.

This sadly is a microcosm of half of the country. They hate Trump so they won’t believe what they’re seeing. No thanks to a totally corrupt media.

This sadly is a microcosm of half of the country. They hate Trump so they won’t believe what they’re seeing. No thanks to a totally corrupt media.
    Dannyj my old friend, this thread is for politards not retards.

A signature is lol trivial to fake. This whole story doesn't make sense from what little I know of it. Dump the full emails and let people look at server signatures. It went through the nypost for fuck's sake. "corrupt media". Everyone looney tunes mother fucker thinks every media should cover every crackpot story.

Yes, Biden has said the whole thing is nonsense. He has denied it. It smells of a political ploy from the start.

Tomorrow we get to see Rudy G on Amazon Prime.

You see Trump's video? He wants it all soft-balled because guy is no substance. All bluster.

Regarding debate - Biden should have driven home that a big part of the problem is how covid just blows up and everyone gets it at once because fully open + no masks and hospitals can't deal with it. Part of the reason the death rate has went down is because the hospitals have plenty of capacity and such to deal with people. If you just "open up fuck masks" this will NOT be the case. Anyway. The guy is a buffoon.

All it took is one true problem to face and Trump's leadership went to total shit.

A signature is lol trivial to fake. This whole story doesn't make sense from what little I know of it. Dump the full emails and let people look at server signatures. It went through the nypost for fuck's sake. "corrupt media". Everyone looney tunes mother fucker thinks every media should cover every crackpot story.

Yes, Biden has said the whole thing is nonsense. He has denied it. It smells of a political ploy from the start.

You see Trump's video? He wants it all soft-balled because guy is no substance. All bluster.

Regarding debate - Biden should have driven home that a big part of the problem is how covid just blows up and everyone gets it at once because fully open + no masks and hospitals can't deal with it. Part of the reason the death rate has went down is because the hospitals have plenty of capacity and such to deal with people. If you just "open up fuck masks" this will NOT be the case. Anyway. The guy is a buffoon.

All it took is one true problem to face and Trump's leadership went to total shit.
    You're actually wondering how a crackhead forgot to pick up his laptop?
    Would you rather have the father of a crackhead face the problem of COVID?
    Biden wasn't at all stellar with the swine flu.

I think it's hilarious how Biden is running on fixing shit he did in the past. You cant make this stuff up. The people line up like lapdogs for the BS.

Does anyone else enjoy as much as I do reading how CUNT endlessly keeps making a complete fool of herself? Every once in awhile you have to change the channel. Even I watch the Communist News Network. (regardless if it's just for laughs) How can anyone resist Fredo or the queer cock sucker D. Lemon?

Whatever you say CUNT Fucking Fool
    Last edited by blackhole; 10-23-2020 at 04:16 AM.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

You're actually wondering how a crackhead forgot to pick up his laptop?
    Would you rather have the father of a crackhead face the problem of COVID?
    Biden wasn't at all stellar with the swine flu.

I think it's hilarious how Biden is running on fixing shit he did in the past. You cant make this stuff up. The people line up like lapdogs for the BS.
    You think because the guy is an alleged coke addict, the laptop(s) that he found worthy for taking somewhere to have repaired then magically disappeared from his memory?

"People line up like lapdogs". Weird observation because amongst my more liberal friends, no one even particularly likes Biden. It is striking to me but is what happens when the party colludes in the primaries.

All this comes about because Trump is that bad of a leader. Biden has his problems but they pale in comparison. Lots of uneducated people just love Trump. They're simply not smart enough to see him for what he is - more hustler than productive business person. <shrug>

Thread Information