Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Antwon Rose was a common criminal and should not be honored for anything. This is what disgusts me about the fricking millionaire athletes. They are all lackys for BLM and Antifa. Their behavior is disgusting.
    You'll find that the vast majority of these black thugs killed by police are felons of one type or another, and that eliminating them from the human race is eliminating a ton of misery from the lives of many innocent people going forward.

This Breonna Taylor incident we keep hearing about from the loud mouthed blacks in the NFL and the NBA, where the cops supposedly busted into the "wrong apartment" and "gunned her down"? As usual, it was found to be mostly bs as the city settled for $12mil out of pressure. Turns out her punkass boyfriend was who the police were looking for and he shot at them as they charged thru her door. They fired back and missed him, but bullets went thru the wall and struck Breonna. He should be charged with her murder. The police did nothing wrong. And she should be forever labeled as stupid for getting involved with such a loser.
    Her CURRENT boyfriend was INNOCENT. It was her EX-boyfriend they were looking for. EX-BOYFRIEND.
    Tasha this whole board agreed you are more intelligent than Rob Singer.

In fact, I can't think of one issue where there was more agreement than the fact you are more intelligent than Rob Singer.

Ever.

The fact that you respond to Rob Singer or even read his posts is L-O-L. He's trash.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Antifa gets played then exposes themselves:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...KrtK462oKzw79q
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Antwon Rose was a common criminal and should not be honored for anything. This is what disgusts me about the fricking millionaire athletes. They are all lackys for BLM and Antifa. Their behavior is disgusting.
    You'll find that the vast majority of these black thugs killed by police are felons of one type or another, and that eliminating them from the human race is eliminating a ton of misery from the lives of many innocent people going forward.

This Breonna Taylor incident we keep hearing about from the loud mouthed blacks in the NFL and the NBA, where the cops supposedly busted into the "wrong apartment" and "gunned her down"? As usual, it was found to be mostly bs as the city settled for $12mil out of pressure. Turns out her punkass boyfriend was who the police were looking for and he shot at them as they charged thru her door. They fired back and missed him, but bullets went thru the wall and struck Breonna. He should be charged with her murder. The police did nothing wrong. And she should be forever labeled as stupid for getting involved with such a loser.
    Her CURRENT boyfriend was INNOCENT. It was her EX-boyfriend they were looking for. EX-BOYFRIEND.
    Whatever. The punk shot at the police. Just like all blacks feel they have the right to do. Bury the pieces of shit! And nobody ever accused black women of being smart when it comes to choosing which animal they want to fuck them.

Whatever. The punk shot at the police. Just like all blacks feel they have the right to do. Bury the pieces of shit! And nobody ever accused black women of being smart when it comes to choosing which animal they want to fuck them.
    The Current Boyfriend had NO idea what was going on. He honestly thought that the Cops were burglars trying to break in. Many people in his shoes would have gone for the gun too and start shooting.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Black people should be banned from owning guns. At not even 14% of the population, those thugs are responsible for killing more people than Carter's has pills. They're trained to do it from tv shows, movies and thru their stupid rap.

However....on the flip side, where would we be if we didn't have the black population control shootings of our big Democratic-run cities?!

Black people should be banned from owning guns. At not even 14% of the population, those thugs are responsible for killing more people than Carter's has pills. They're trained to do it from tv shows, movies and thru their stupid rap.

However....on the flip side, where would we be if we didn't have the black population control shootings of our big Democratic-run cities?!
    Black population in 1980 was about 12% of U.S. In 2010 it was about 13%.
    Not a lot of growth there.

This is how China Joe Biden and the fake news media work. From a front angle, when Biden points then waves, people watching on TV think he is pointing and waving at a crowd there to greet him as he arrives in town.

But someone filmed this from a different angle to show what is really going on. This is nothing but a dishonest plot between dems and the media to deceive the public.

"More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

The Presidential Debate:

Tasha, in 2017 did you pay more income taxes than Donald Trump. Hell I paid more on just my gambling income than Trump paid.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Tasha, in 2017 did you pay more income taxes than Donald Trump. Hell I paid more on just my gambling income than Trump paid.
    You cherry picked 2016 and 2017. They are just two of the 18 years the article covered and Trump payed 95 Million in taxes over that time frame.

Nancy Pelosi and her husband also won't release their tax returns. They are multimillionaires and in the same business as Trump.

You cherry picked 2016 and 2017. They are just two of the 18 years the article covered and Trump payed 95 Million in taxes over that time frame.

Nancy Pelosi and her husband also won't release their tax returns. They are multimillionaires and in the same business as Trump.
    $72.9 million of that was refunded.

Originally Posted by wasilla View Post

Mickey Crimm knew that. He chose to not post it. 'Nuff said.

Sounds like everyone should try and get Orange GOAT's accountant to do their taxes. Obviously knows how to limit the client's tax liability.
    The whole idea is to pay what is owed only. People like Trump design their entire existence around avoiding as much tax as possible. Anyone in his position would do the same. Noone is posting the actual complete evidence of any wrongdoing. This is all just a bunch of baseless allegations to create more noise and deflect attention away from shit that really matters.

Here is an intelligent conversation between two African Americans or whatever they're being called these days.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Mickey Crimm knew that. He chose to not post it. 'Nuff said.
    Just like Nancy Pelosi and husband choose not to make public their tax returns. But you don't give a fuck about their returns,right, Comrade Dietz? Just Trump's.

And FYI, I don't believe anything in the article about Trumps taxes.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Sounds like everyone should try and get Orange GOAT's accountant to do their taxes. Obviously knows how to limit the client's tax liability.
    The whole idea is to pay what is owed only. People like Trump design their entire existence around avoiding as much tax as possible. Anyone in his position would do the same. Noone is posting the actual complete evidence of any wrongdoing. This is all just a bunch of baseless allegations to create more noise and deflect attention away from shit that really matters.
    Trump has never been charged with any crime that has to do with his tax returns. But while Dietz and the lefties are all concerned about Trumps taxes they don't give a fuck that Jeff Bezos makes about 6 billion a year without paying any taxes. Nothing. Nada. Zero. They give Bezos a pass because he's a lefty like them. Just no common decency. Only power matters. Despicable people.

Since he is in perpetual audit the IRS had to have decided that he overpayed his taxes and gave a refund.

You lefties are just bone fucking stupid. You're hard on Trump's taxes meanwhile your own ilk don't pay any taxes and you don't say a fucking thing about it.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 09-29-2020 at 12:14 PM.

The amount he paid or didn't have NO bearing! The big question is will his losses and debts owed affect his decisions in office.

Thread Information