Originally Posted by Prozema View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by Prozema View Post
I was just watching some of DJT's recent videos. I think he either never had Covid or Covid is nowhere near as serious as it's made out to be. I guess the other option is that the overweight old orange guy is the luckiest SOB east of the mississippi... No idea which is true.
When he did his political theater and walks up the stairs and stands there, you can tell he is winded/having issues breathing. He'd never done that intentionally or perhaps it was the walking up the stairs that winded him. He also had a whole team of doctors but yea he's doing well. Who knows
Well, he is an actor even if he usually plays himself. Could we see him from the waist down when he was winded? There might have been a team down there. Kinda like that scene in police academy when the hooker hid in the podium and the commandant had trouble giving a speech...

Name:  trumpgrabem.jpg
Views: 766
Size:  88.6 KB
I agree with this but the time I am specifically referring to is his return from the hospital. He walks up some steps then stands and really puffs his chest out. You can tell he is having troubles breathing but he also just walked up a rather large flight of steps. I don't think he's leveling that deep. His acting is in showing his strength and trying to hide his breathing issues.

Regardless, he does seem to have bounced back quite well. I questioned if he even had the virus for awhile but unlikely the MDs would get behind that lie and such. Who knows what kind of drugs he takes though. Regardless he has bounced back quite well.