Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
Waking up hear that piece of shit decided to commit suicide by police puts the day off to a great start.

Plenty more will suffer the same fate in the coming months and with everyone that dies, America is a safer place.

By the way Accounting, I always have a great day and you have no clue how good my life is. But damn sure I have a great idea of how sad yours is.

Either way, everyday is another opportunity for you to become successful in life and stop being a burden on your parents. It’s never too late.
Hey buddy, I live in the basement to take care of my folks!

I'll have you know, I'm building my own house. I have plans.

BTW, I pay for my parents groceries. So it isn't like my rent is free!
Kudos accountin.
After the denials you've finally come clean. Lying POS but you've finally come clean.

"Lets see. I copped to seeing them in person and not wishing to pass covid to them. They're pretty isolated and at very very low risk currently. From that I am told I live with my parents. Then I sarcastically say I live with my parents just so you'll shut-up."

"If you want to think I live with my parents, knock yourself out."
I've come clean by briefly not going along with your fantasy that I live with my parents? I don't really care. If you need to believe that for mental reasons, then I can play along? Just tell me whats up lil buddy?