Originally Posted by Deech View Post
While I have stated that I am not overly political with others, I have been eager to discuss something that "hits close to home" for me.

As I have mentioned previously I am fortunate to own a Florida condo near the ocean. Approximately 1,000 yards down the beach is the Navy SEAL Museum. Theoretically, it is not connected with the US Navy, but regardless, I nod my head in appreciation every time I drive past it. Every November they sponsor a 5K road race which crosses down and back along the beach in front of the condos. One group of individuals (maybe 4 to 6 people) always carry some big ass canoe type boat over their heads. Yes, this is the perfect type of road race. For me, the fastest individual is not declared the winner. Everyone is the winner.

Anyhow, two weeks ago, a video taped two years ago went viral regarding an exercise that the Navy SEALS do with attack dogs. Standard fare. An individual has heavy padding all over his body, is thought to be evil, and is ultimately attacked by the dogs. In this particular video the individual getting attacked is wearing a Kaepernick football jersey. Now remember, this was two years ago when most of the country would laugh at this.

Well, these are different times. The US Navy has withdrawn their support of the museum and the malarkey of cleansing has started. The funny thing is that the SEALS have done the same demonstration with a guy wearing a Brady football jersey, but no one is complaining about this.

While i stand in the middle of the aisle normally, I am way right on this issue. As I stated, this hits close to home. Here is one of the links to the story:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/03/polit...ion/index.html
Good post Deech. And it shows the problem we are dealing with, people are afraid to stand up to the Mob, so again the Mob wins. I wonder how much more some can take, watching their country they love being destroyed from inside.

There has to be a breaking point, but watching our cities burn and open looting along with a large increase in violence hasn’t been enough. I wonder when the first shots will be fired in the coming civil war. Anyone who doesn’t see the violence increasing is wearing blinders.