Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

Okay. Here's my politard rant of the day. Reggie Cannon, shown in the video below is a Dallas soccer player. He needs his ass kicked. He's a punk piece of shit. Yesterday, his team got booed by hometown fans when the team took a knee for the national anthem. So Cannon does a post game interview and rants on how the fans are assholes for booing them.

This video of his interview is on youtube. But guess what. The COMMENTS section is turned off. You can't leave a comment on what you saw. Libtard youtube knows full well that people are pissed at Cannon and will let their feelings be known in the COMMENTS section. So they turned it off like the cowards they are.

Cannon said he was doing what he believes in but criticizes the fans for booing. Well, the.fans.were.doing.what.they.believe.in. What an idiot.

But I think this incident gives us the answer on what to do. When players kneel for the national anthem they should be roundly booed by fans to show their displeasure.

All you other politards out there are welcome to make your own rants here. Please, politards only in this thread.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 08-13-2020 at 05:55 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Great thread Mick, we needed a catch all for the political stuff. My bet is this quickly becomes the most popular thread on the site.

As for this POS in the video. Who the fuck is he to ask that the National Anthem of the United States not be played. After all, as he said he was going to knell either way. Perhaps the reporter should have asked him about the injustices he has faced in his life that held him back.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggie_Cannon

Free ride at UCLA but walked away from a free education to turn pro and make money. Grandson of Warren Washington, another highly successful AA who wasn’t “held down”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_M._Washington

It’s a fucking joke that this clown thinks Blacks are victims and can’t make it in life without a handout.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Great thread Mick, we needed a catch all for the political stuff. My bet is this quickly becomes the most popular thread on the site.

As for this POS in the video. Who the fuck is he to ask that the National Anthem of the United States not be played. After all, as he said he was going to knell either way. Perhaps the reporter should have asked him about the injustices he has faced in his life that held him back.

Free ride at UCLA but walked away from a free education to turn pro and make money. Grandson of Warren Washington, another highly successful AA who wasn’t “held down”

It’s a fucking joke that this clown thinks Blacks are victims and can’t make it in life without a handout.
    Nice research, boz. I've been searching around trying to find actual footage of the booing at the Dallas soccer game. Can't find anything. It looks like a media coverup. You can find highlights of the game but the booing by fans is not shown or talked about.

The game was limited to 3000 fans. They were spread out all over the stadium. If the booing of just 3000 people got the team's attention just imagine what a packed stadium of booing fans would sound like.

I think the booing is the response the kneeling players deserve. I hope it catches on with fans at all sporting events.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

While I have stated that I am not overly political with others, I have been eager to discuss something that "hits close to home" for me.

As I have mentioned previously I am fortunate to own a Florida condo near the ocean. Approximately 1,000 yards down the beach is the Navy SEAL Museum. Theoretically, it is not connected with the US Navy, but regardless, I nod my head in appreciation every time I drive past it. Every November they sponsor a 5K road race which crosses down and back along the beach in front of the condos. One group of individuals (maybe 4 to 6 people) always carry some big ass canoe type boat over their heads. Yes, this is the perfect type of road race. For me, the fastest individual is not declared the winner. Everyone is the winner.

Anyhow, two weeks ago, a video taped two years ago went viral regarding an exercise that the Navy SEALS do with attack dogs. Standard fare. An individual has heavy padding all over his body, is thought to be evil, and is ultimately attacked by the dogs. In this particular video the individual getting attacked is wearing a Kaepernick football jersey. Now remember, this was two years ago when most of the country would laugh at this.

Well, these are different times. The US Navy has withdrawn their support of the museum and the malarkey of cleansing has started. The funny thing is that the SEALS have done the same demonstration with a guy wearing a Brady football jersey, but no one is complaining about this.

While i stand in the middle of the aisle normally, I am way right on this issue. As I stated, this hits close to home. Here is one of the links to the story:
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/03/polit...ion/index.html

For those losing faith the there are still good people out there with common sense comes Marion County (FL) Sheriff Billy Woods.

https://www.ocala-news.com/2020/08/1...ot-wear-masks/

He has banned his staff from wearing masks in most situations to allow for clear communications. He is also requiring anyone entering one of his offices and facilities to remove their mask if they try to wear one.

Nice to see a brave Patriot stand up and not be ruled by the mob. And also except complete responsibility for his decision, directing any complaints to be sent directly to him.

In 1961, President John F. Kennedy spoke before the Canadian Parliament, capping off his speech with a popular expression: “As the great parliamentarian Edmund Burke said, ‘The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.'”

Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    While I have stated that I am not overly political with others, I have been eager to discuss something that "hits close to home" for me.

As I have mentioned previously I am fortunate to own a Florida condo near the ocean. Approximately 1,000 yards down the beach is the Navy SEAL Museum. Theoretically, it is not connected with the US Navy, but regardless, I nod my head in appreciation every time I drive past it. Every November they sponsor a 5K road race which crosses down and back along the beach in front of the condos. One group of individuals (maybe 4 to 6 people) always carry some big ass canoe type boat over their heads. Yes, this is the perfect type of road race. For me, the fastest individual is not declared the winner. Everyone is the winner.

Anyhow, two weeks ago, a video taped two years ago went viral regarding an exercise that the Navy SEALS do with attack dogs. Standard fare. An individual has heavy padding all over his body, is thought to be evil, and is ultimately attacked by the dogs. In this particular video the individual getting attacked is wearing a Kaepernick football jersey. Now remember, this was two years ago when most of the country would laugh at this.

Well, these are different times. The US Navy has withdrawn their support of the museum and the malarkey of cleansing has started. The funny thing is that the SEALS have done the same demonstration with a guy wearing a Brady football jersey, but no one is complaining about this.

While i stand in the middle of the aisle normally, I am way right on this issue. As I stated, this hits close to home. Here is one of the links to the story:
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/03/polit...ion/index.html
    Good post Deech. And it shows the problem we are dealing with, people are afraid to stand up to the Mob, so again the Mob wins. I wonder how much more some can take, watching their country they love being destroyed from inside.

There has to be a breaking point, but watching our cities burn and open looting along with a large increase in violence hasn’t been enough. I wonder when the first shots will be fired in the coming civil war. Anyone who doesn’t see the violence increasing is wearing blinders.

It is a real statement to where this country has went when a group of "patriotic" buffoons would rather the whole National Anthem be booed than one guy kneeling to the flag. It isn't like the guy is giving the flag the finger. Kneelers choose to show their respect in a different manner but make no doubt about it - it is a sign of respect.

These flag kneelers are some of the best trolls of modern America. They've really laid bare what some people are about.

Top-down control of the right-wing plebs in action right here.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

First off, kudos to MC for starting this thread. Hopefully I/we/all get to have somewhat intelligent discussions about what annoys us. Believe me, both sides of the aisle can complain. Also, please mention the local mayor or governor once in a while so that MCAP does not get pissed. With all due respect, if this thread goes the way of the Coronavirus thread, I am gone.

Kneeling. Protesting. Owning assault rifles. Very hot topics. I threw in the third item to balance out the anger. But, the mini topic at the moment is about the kneeling at the MLS soccer game.

I thought MLB had handled this issue the beat on opening day. Everyone kneeled at the beginning of the game and most stood for the playing of the national anthem. The players got the chance to "protest" and "respect".

TV and the general media forced this crap upon us. TV never showed the national anthem during a game. Commercials provide revenue. The Kaepernick situation now had America on the edge of their seats wondering what would happen in the next game. Websites were created to report football players that decided to kneel.

I grew up thinking sports were pure. Athletes needed an off season job to make ends meet. I never cared what an athlete's thoughts were on any given topic. Hence, if you have something to say, do it on our own time, not mine. Yes, you have the right to do certain things, but the viewers, TV, and others should know in advance when/if political statements are going to be made to ruin my sports experience.

Jeez, have I turned into Blackhole and Coach Belly (with respect)? I guess today is the day I went far right in my posts.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    It is a real statement to where this country has went when a group of "patriotic" buffoons would rather the whole National Anthem be booed than one guy kneeling to the flag. It isn't like the guy is giving the flag the finger. Kneelers choose to show their respect in a different manner but make no doubt about it - it is a sign of respect.

These flag kneelers are some of the best trolls of modern America. They've really laid bare what some people are about.

Welcome fellow politard. Don't inject politics in sporting events. Period. If I want to watch politics I'll go to a different TV channel. Sporting events are for sports only. No fricking politics. The millionaire crybaby athletes can say they are not disrespecting the flag a trillion times but it doesn't change the fact that THEY ARE DISRESPECTING THE FLAG!!!!

They are disrespecting the flag. Fuck their excuses. They are disrespecting the flag. They are the ones that interjected the politics so fuck them. They disrespect the flag.

I'm also tired of the bullshit lie that blacks are oppressed. They have it the easiest of any ethnic group in the country. That includes caucasions. For decades whites have been bending over backwards for blacks. Blacks get everything for free. They get into college with lower test scores. They are the first hired even though there are others better qualified. What do we get for it? DISRESPECT!!!

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Welcome fellow politard. Don't inject politics in sporting events. Period. If I want to watch politics I'll go to a different TV channel. Sporting events are for sports only. No fricking politics. The millionaire crybaby athletes can say they are not disrespecting the flag a trillion times but it doesn't change the fact that THEY ARE DISRESPECTING THE FLAG!!!!

They are disrespecting the flag. Fuck their excuses. They are disrespecting the flag. They are the ones that interjected the politics so fuck them. They disrespect the flag.

I'm also tired of the bullshit lie that blacks are oppressed. They have it the easiest of any ethnic group in the country. That includes caucasions. For decades whites have been bending over backwards for blacks. Blacks get everything for free. They get into college with lower test scores. They are the first hired even though there are others better qualified. What do we get for it? DISRESPECT!!!
    While I don't agree with Mickey on most of his politics, I agree 100% here. We have been giving to the blacks for 60 years now, and accommodating them in every way. Every other group, whether irish, italian, greek, etc. came here and worked and raised themselves up.

When I was in college in the 70's, I was on a full scholarship based upon grades and financial need. My father was a disabled marine and my family had nothing. Midway through the second year, I get a letter that my scholarship was revoked, even though I was straight A's and never in trouble. I called and had a meeting with the person in charge. After all the BS the real reason that he admitted to me was that they had to give it to a black. I was f**cked.

edited to add I don't care about the flag and kneeling, etc. I agreed about the constant giving to blacks.
    Last edited by regnis; 08-13-2020 at 01:04 PM.

I feel respected that Mickey is reading my posts again. I am glad to poliTARD it up with one of gambling forums's greatest poliTARDs.

The flag is but a symbol. All that stuff is just used to manipulate people. This is only an issue because you've been told it is an issue. Like other poster says, he doesn't care. I wouldn't care.

Yea, blacks and their situation is blah. This is where my liberalness is stretched. They are oppressed in some ways but it is also the case this country provides best opportunity for black men willing to take it. It is hard but it can be done. I basically believe everyone is a racist and accept that, but for the sake of the world and everyone, one tries to fight their nature (which is to be racist). <- Thats the liberal in me.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Yep. At my company (name withheld) a ratio was required-and sometimes it was hard to get rid of the garbage(standing around with cell phones and texting). In one situation I was held privy to, a horrendous member of management was transferred to another store with a manager of same race so the firing wouldn't be seen as racial bias.

If I was Russian or Chinese, I would not expect this kneeling stuff to fly. This is America though and there is a fairly large group of us who are very pro first amendment. Now while it isn't the government that silenced him, but I am a fan of the peaceful protest and this is basically all the kneeling was and is.

Can't have that though, right. Peaceful protestors is BULLSHIT !!!

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Yep. At my company (name withheld) a ratio was required-and sometimes it was hard to get rid of the garbage(standing around with cell phones and texting). In one situation I was held privy to, a horrendous member of management was transferred to another store with a manager of same race so the firing wouldn't be seen as racial bias.
    Yea, everyone has their stories and I have mine and have heard many. I also have to remember how this black neighbor kid who rented the neighboring house with friends chased off a burglar, only to get his house broken into a week or so later. One has to go out of their way to reinforce the positivity because blacks get far more negative stories. There are honest hard working black people who are great people. This should go without saying but ............ I feel like saying it anyway. lol

I did make a Political Thread called,"Should VCT have a Politics Thread?"
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Yea, everyone has their stories and I have mine and have heard many. I also have to remember how this black neighbor kid who rented the neighboring house with friends chased off a burglar, only to get his house broken into a week or so later. One has to go out of their way to reinforce the positivity because blacks get far more negative stories. There are honest hard working black people who are great people. This should go without saying but ............ I feel like saying it anyway. lol
    By all means! While I was at Krogers years ago I had a fantastic black manager whom I not only admired but also promoted me to assistant. We worked so well together it was just a matter of mentioning ideas and the deal was done. Miss you, Ron! Later they promoted a manager "specialist" (white) who was going to transform what we got started. To make a long story short, the store began a sharp downward trend to the point it had to be closed.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

Thanks for the idea.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

Thanks for the idea.
    You're welcome. Thanks for acknowledging that I had a Politics VCT Thread idea.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

For those who don’t know Philadelphia elected a Soros sponsored DA, Larry Krasner a couple years ago. As was the goal, he basically forgave every crime short of murder and freed many convicted felons. And the result was predictable, as is happened before our eyes in many cities crime numbers are breaking records. But convictions and jail terms are not.

In this case US Attorney McSwain had to step in to force what I believe is still a light sentence after Krasner basically let this guy walk away with serving less than 3 years.

https://6abc.com/philly-gunman-gets-...ps-in/6370057/

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain has effectively superseded Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner by sentencing 31-year-old Jovaun Patterson to 171 months behind bars on Thursday.

Patterson was caught on tape shooting a man with an AK-47 back in May 2018.”

For those who don’t know Philadelphia elected a Soros sponsored DA, Larry Krasner a couple years ago. As was the goal, he basically forgave every crime short of murder and freed many convicted felons. And the result was predictable, as is happened before our eyes in many cities crime numbers are breaking records. But convictions and jail terms are not.

In this case US Attorney McSwain had to step in to force what I believe is still a light sentence after Krasner basically let this guy walk away with serving less than 3 years.

https://6abc.com/philly-gunman-gets-...ps-in/6370057/

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain has effectively superseded Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner by sentencing 31-year-old Jovaun Patterson to 171 months behind bars on Thursday.

Patterson was caught on tape shooting a man with an AK-47 back in May 2018.”
    I just read an article where Manhattan has a record number of vacant apartments. The same thing is going on in big cities across the country. But I can tell you where there are no vacant apartments--MONTANA!!!

Though tourism is way down this summer, home prices and rents are way up. I read an article yesterday where there is nothing to rent in Missoula. Everything is taken. One property management outfit reported that of 1600 apartments they had just one apartment currently for rent.

I talked to a guy a few days ago that lives in White Sulphur Springs, Montana. He got an eviction notice because some Californians are moving into the place for much higher rent. He went looking for something else and there is nothing for rent in White Sulphur Springs. Can you believe that. A little dinky town like that is all taken up? WTF?

People from Portland and Seattle moving in. The big cities are losing their tax base. These are not conservative people. They are liberals but dont want to live with high crime and no police protection.

While landlords are singing the blues in the big cities the landlords in Montana are licking their chops. I figure this is going on in small towns and rural areas all over the country.

Thread Information