Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

Today’s reminder of the crazies we are dealing with on the left. No, not RED.

Name:  FD3154EE-5061-45F8-BB0E-491780CB2699.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  68.7 KB

And for anyone who says I am biased against liberals.

Reports are Trump Jr. used to bang this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Instagram.html

Name:  3ED18A42-A1C7-41A9-8EBA-BC9259A1C870.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  53.5 KB

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    And for anyone who says I am biased against liberals.

Reports are Trump Jr. used to bang this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Instagram.html

Name:  3ED18A42-A1C7-41A9-8EBA-BC9259A1C870.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  53.5 KB
    Shes a fat loaf in the left picture as well. Shes just much fatter in the right one.

The Democrats are in panic mode. The MSM has been mostly hiding the polling data from us lately....because it is not good news for the Dems. They are losing ground everywhere. For 3 months they were saying "What violence? It's mostly peaceful demonstrations." Now they've done the about face and are saying "THE VIOLENCE IS TRUMP'S FAULT." My question is what violence? You said there wasn't any violence. And that is exactly what voters are saying. Voters both liberal and conservative are pissed at the unchecked violence. Law and order is the biggest issue now. The Dems are losing ground rapidly in the polls. Trump has pulled even and even passed Biden in the battleground states.

To stop the hemorraging Dems are starting to come out and denounce the violence. This morning on CNN, Van Jones was practically begging the criminal mob to stop looting/burning/rioting. "It is going to cost us the election." he said.

And now I'm watching the old fool, Biden, finally answering questions from reporters. They know he can't stay hidden any longer. What's funny about the old curmudgeon is he's telling us all how he would handle the coronavirus....because he wants to make the election about covid. Someone should tell the old cuck that everything he says to do about covid Trump is already doing.

China Joe was not pleased when Trump shut down travel from China. What an idiot. And he thinks he has all the answers to covid. He needs to STFU. He's a fricking idiot. One day he says no fracking the next day he says he's for fracking. One day he says the cop that shot Jacob Blake should be prosecuted the next day he says we shouldn't judge and let the justice system handle the problem. The dude can't even remember his name.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Will Fredo face any backlash and is this story just starting?

https://nypost.com/2020/09/02/chris-...-in-recording/
    Fredo deserves the axe, just a matter of time.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The Democrats are in panic mode. The MSM has been mostly hiding the polling data from us lately....because it is not good news for the Dems. They are losing ground everywhere. For 3 months they were saying "What violence? It's mostly peaceful demonstrations." Now they've done the about face and are saying "THE VIOLENCE IS TRUMP'S FAULT." My question is what violence? You said there wasn't any violence. And that is exactly what voters are saying. Voters both liberal and conservative are pissed at the unchecked violence. Law and order is the biggest issue now. The Dems are losing ground rapidly in the polls. Trump has pulled even and even passed Biden in the battleground states.

To stop the hemorraging Dems are starting to come out and denounce the violence. This morning on CNN, Van Jones was practically begging the criminal mob to stop looting/burning/rioting. "It is going to cost us the election." he said.

And now I'm watching the old fool, Biden, finally answering questions from reporters. They know he can't stay hidden any longer. What's funny about the old curmudgeon is he's telling us all how he would handle the coronavirus....because he wants to make the election about covid. Someone should tell the old cuck that everything he says to do about covid Trump is already doing.

China Joe was not pleased when Trump shut down travel from China. What an idiot. And he thinks he has all the answers to covid. He needs to STFU. He's a fricking idiot. One day he says no fracking the next day he says he's for fracking. One day he says the cop that shot Jacob Blake should be prosecuted the next day he says we shouldn't judge and let the justice system handle the problem. The dude can't even remember his name.
    Good to read the latest talking points.

Man they really went after it with the RNC. Got everyone all scared of ANTIFA. Do you sleep ok at night or are you worried about them breaking your windows?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Man they really went after it with the RNC. Got everyone all scared of ANTIFA. Do you sleep ok at night or are you worried about them breaking your windows?
    Trick question AC...your mom’s basement doesn’t have windows....
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

The rats are deserting the ship. Six democrat minnesota mayor's endorse Trump:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...9RAvnE9X1VX16L
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Fascinating. Didn't recognize one town name. Don't be scared of ANTIFA. It'll be ok, I know they're after your free speech, but just don't ever logout and you'll be ok. ok?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Don't be scared of ANTIFA. It'll be ok, I know they're after your free speech, but just don't ever logout and you'll be ok. ok?
    Afraid? I’m looking forward to the target practice. Now go hug mommy’s neck.

Fascinating. Didn't recognize one town name. Don't be scared of ANTIFA. It'll be ok, I know they're after your free speech, but just don't ever logout and you'll be ok. ok?
    Cunt, you're a joke. This is what Antifa is going to run their asses into:

Deep down, these Antifa clowns are pussies. And it doesn’t much to break them down it appears.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/02/antifa...-was-arrested/

Deep down, these Antifa clowns are pussies. And it doesn’t much to break them down it appears.

Pretty funny how hard you guys try to convince yourself. Some loser cried when arrested. News at 6.

Just stay away from the fake news.. right?

Pretty funny how hard you guys try to convince yourself. Some loser cried when arrested. News at 6.

Just stay away from the fake news.. right?
    What part is fake?

He is a leader?
    The police reported he broke down?
    He had a flamethrower?

He is exactly what the typical white clown pussy out in the streets of these cities.

How many more should I post to show they are all one and the same. Broke, lazy junkies without a purpose in life.

Hits close to home for some I guess.

You guys are pathetic. Any domestic terrorist can just go down the road to the unguarded building. Your fantasies are interesting. YEa.. get 'em. ANTIFA (the pussies) ... (Not the side that punched the girl but ignored the men around him.. the ones in the video posted by Mickey..) No no... Well those ANTIFA guys gonna attack some place that is guarded and everyone's dreams going to come true. MAGA.

You guys are pathetic. Any domestic terrorist can just go down the road to the unguarded building. Your fantasies are interesting. YEa.. get 'em. ANTIFA (the pussies) ... (Not the side that punched the girl but ignored the men around him.. the ones in the video posted by Mickey..) No no... Well those ANTIFA guys gonna attack some place that is guarded and everyone's dreams going to come true. MAGA.
    The chick put herself in a bad spot so deserved what she got. You bad rapped the Kenosha shooter even though he has a case of self defense. The Portland shooting was plain out murder but you ignore it. Loser.

Figured I’d post a few more of the freaks out there that Accounting loves and supports.

Name:  C9E6D3CD-7E7E-45E2-9F84-134F435A191A.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  56.0 KB

The chick put herself in a bad spot so deserved what she got. You bad rapped the Kenosha shooter even though he has a case of self defense. The Portland shooting was plain out murder but you ignore it. Loser.
    Ahh perhaps she deserved it, but you posted this to show how your 'proud boys' were ass-kicking. Actually not even sure as they were the ones running away in the end as the guy clocked the chick but no one else.

Heres the thing with Kyle. It sounds romantic and all that this kid was doing some sort of civic duty but 17 year old kids with mental issues don't get an excuse to kill people because they show up to "defend" someone's property. It is clear he could argue self-defense after the first murder, but not so sure about the first one. Even if everyone he shot was trash, it doesn't matter. This Kyle kid isn't much better. You go show me him doing something positive outside wanting to be a cop. 100% this kid would have been a fucking tyrant of a cop. Difference between this kid and the trashy people he shot is the kid is too young to have have a record. Oh wait... he WAS too young.

Fuck em all. Difference between me and yall is I think both sides in this are losers with nothing to do. (Although being able to threaten people with an AR-15 at 17 y.o. is probably quite exciting!!!!! wheeeee)
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 09-03-2020 at 07:16 PM.

Ahh perhaps she deserved it, but you posted this to show how your 'proud boys' were ass-kicking. Actually not even sure as they were the ones running away in the end as the guy clocked the chick but no one else.

Heres the thing with Kyle. It sounds romantic and all that this kid was doing some sort of civic duty but 17 year old kids with mental issues don't get an excuse to kill people because they show up to "defend" someone's property. It is clear he could argue self-defense after the first murder, but not so sure about the first one. Even if everyone he shot was trash, it doesn't matter. This Kyle kid isn't much better. You go show me him doing something positive outside wanting to be a cop. 100% this kid would have been a fucking tyrant of a cop. Difference between this kid and the trashy people he shot is the kid is too young to have have a record. Oh wait... he WAS too young.

Fuck em all. Difference between me and yall is I think both sides in this are losers with nothing to do. (Although being able to threaten people with an AR-15 at 17 y.o. is probably quite exciting!!!!! wheeeee)
    The Antifa pussies surrounding the girl were to chickenshit to defend her. LOL! And your hero Portland shooter got killed by the cops today. Loser.

The Antifa pussies surrounding the girl were to chickenshit to defend her. LOL! And your hero Portland shooter got killed by the cops today. Loser.
    I am not even aware of the situation with the Portland shooter yet. Was ANTIFA guy did the shooting but yet to hear details. Not sure how he is my hero. I never even posted about him you senile fuck.

Guy turned around and punched her out of nowhere. I was a bit impressed TBH, until I realized it was a female. Not sure how she could have been defended, he gave her 0 warning. It was quite WTF to me, but apparently quite normal to you. You're total gutter trash. You're a prime example of a lot of stuff that is wrong with this country.

Thread Information