Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Trump shows everyone how to soar like an eagle when you are surrounded by democratic turkeys. Way back when Jimmy Carter brokered a peace deal between Israel and Egypt. The only middle east peace deal in 70 years. That is, until Trump arrived in office. Obama/Biden dissed Israel. Ignored them. They paid the Palestinians 750 million dollars a year. And made a deal giving away billions of dollars to Iran with a guarantee that Iran would wind up with a nuclear weapon in the end.

Trumps squashed the Iran deal. Dems cryed like bitches. Trump declared Jerusalem the capitol of Israel. Dems screamed about it. Trump quit paying the Palestinians because they wouldn't make peace with Israel. Dems denounced it. Trump declared Israel had sovereign rights over the Golan Heights. Dems fought against it. Dems fought against all of Trumps moves saying it would destroy relations in the middle east.

Then what happens? Trump brokers a peace deal between Israel and UAE. Then he does the same with Bahrain. Trump gets nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. More middle east nations are likely to fall in line.

70 frickin' years and it took Trump to get peace deals going in the middle east. I know this is bound to be eating redietz' up. This is just a few more in a long line of accomplishments by Trump while surrounded by sleazeball democrats and fake news.
Peace deals are better than not having peace deals but all these countries do not neighbor or have that much to do with each other.

Could you tell us the nature of the conflict that Trump resolved? If not I might have to call you the p-word but I want to respect your post.
You are right, blackhole. This idiot isn't worth conversing with. He has no clue that the Arab nations have been aligned against and calling for the destruction of Israel for 70 years. He's to stupid to trade posts with so I'm through. Even redietz understands whats going on in the middle east. I'm thinking I'm going to have to put this idiot back on ignore. But not before I call him the P-words Cunt, you're a punk pussy.