Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Sounds like everyone should try and get Orange GOAT's accountant to do their taxes. Obviously knows how to limit the client's tax liability.
    The whole idea is to pay what is owed only. People like Trump design their entire existence around avoiding as much tax as possible. Anyone in his position would do the same. Noone is posting the actual complete evidence of any wrongdoing. This is all just a bunch of baseless allegations to create more noise and deflect attention away from shit that really matters.
    Trump has never been charged with any crime that has to do with his tax returns. But while Dietz and the lefties are all concerned about Trumps taxes they don't give a fuck that Jeff Bezos makes about 6 billion a year without paying any taxes. Nothing. Nada. Zero. They give Bezos a pass because he's a lefty like them. Just no common decency. Only power matters. Despicable people.
    To me it isn't that Trump paid such little taxes, it is the whole story behind it. NYT doesn't post bullshit. They might make some mistakes, but far fewer than most of the tripe Mickey will read.

The fact of the matter is this mother fucker is likely not even solvent. He likely ran for President as a way to boost his brand. He was too good at the bullshit because people are now that dumb so he wound up as President. Now we have an incompetent business man as helm. Many of us largely suspected this - but it should be an eye-opener to anyone who cares to actually attempt to open their eyes.

This corruption we hear about where he tries to run all his stuff at his hotels to get everyone paying multiple times market rate still doesn't seem to have plugged the holes in his repeated failures in judgement. So fuck it, I'll give his broke ass a pass on that.

Wise up.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

What account said. I really don't care about his tax dodging. More power to him. He just shouldn't lie about it, as in the statement about "paying personal taxes." Technically, in the United States, "personal taxes" is not a category of tax. So legally the phrase has no meaning. The Trump Organization phrased their press release with the words "personal taxes" precisely to avoid stating anything. I don't really care how much he did or did not pay.

If he's got $400 million coming due, though, that's a big deal. It means he's potentially compromised half a dozen different ways. And people relying on him to lead a country based on great business successes should recalibrate. He's basically Kim Kardashian with a suit and tie and more debt. Without The Apprentice TV show, he'd have been broke ages ago.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    The amount he paid or didn't have NO bearing! The big question is will his losses and debts owed affect his decisions in office.
    You fucking retard. Everything he owns is in a blind trust. The reason I jumped on the Trump bandwagon early was because I wanted to see a president that wasn't a bootlicking lackey for special interests. Because of his wealth and the fact he didn't work his way up from local office to state office to national office and become a cocksucker to all the money to get elected.

Thats the kind of politicians you lefties like. The bootlicking, cocksucking type that brown nose the special interests. You are just stupid fucking people.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    To me it isn't that Trump paid such little taxes, it is the whole story behind it. NYT doesn't post bullshit. They might make some mistakes, but far fewer than the bullshit Mickey reads.
    The New York Times isn't fake news? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

You're killing me, homes!!! I'm laughing so hard my side is aching!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    What account said. I really don't care about his tax dodging. More power to him. He just shouldn't lie about it, as in the statement about "paying personal taxes." Technically, in the United States, "personal taxes" is not a category of tax. So legally the phrase has no meaning. The Trump Organization phrased their press release with the words "personal taxes" precisely to avoid stating anything. I don't really care how much he did or did not pay.

If he's got $400 million coming due, though, that's a big deal. It means he's potentially compromised half a dozen different ways. And people relying on him to lead a country based on great business successes should recalibrate. He's basically Kim Kardashian with a suit and tie and more debt. Without The Apprentice TV show, he'd have been broke ages ago.
    You take everything the NYT writes as verbatim. That's sad, Mr. kneejerk liberal. Those motherfuckers wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the ass. I used to think you had at least a modicum of intelligence. But you shot that all to hell with this post. Wise up, chump.

An anonymous professional pollster let the cat out of the bag about how they jimmy the national polls to always show Biden ahead of Trump. He didn't mean for it to go public but it got out anyway. It has to do with sampling the subgroups.

Among the republicans Trump is weakest with suburban republican women. So they over sample that group.

Among the Democrats Trump is strongest with the rural "Reagan Democrat" types. So they under sample that group.

And voila!! Biden always wins the polls.

But you are going to see a different story come election day.

The debate is only two hours away. Chris Wallace has a reputation for being aggressive and rude to republican guests on his show. I wouldn't doubt he fed the questions to Biden before hand.

I can't wait to hear Biden's take on him and Obama shipping hundred of thousands of American jobs to China while China was shipping millions of dollars to Biden's family?

And what about Hunter Biden getting 3.5 million from the widow of Putin's ally, the mayor of Moscow? Talk about collusion with the Russians. Damn!!!! Could you imagine what the main stream media would be doing if Donald Trump Jr. had taken 3.5 million from Russians? It would be a HUGE BOMBSHELL OF STORY GOING 24 HOURS A DAY UNTIL ELECTION DAY. But because it was Biden it's a non story.

You lefties just can't be trusted. Filthy fucking crooks.

An anonymous professional pollster let the cat out of the bag about how they jimmy the national polls to always show Biden ahead of Trump. He didn't mean for it to go public but it got out anyway. It has to do with sampling the subgroups.

Among the republicans Trump is weakest with suburban republican women. So they over sample that group.

Among the Democrats Trump is strongest with the rural "Reagan Democrat" types. So they under sample that group.

And voila!! Biden always wins the polls.

But you are going to see a different story come election day.
    This is interesting because many people haven't trusted polls since they tend to oversample one party. Lately I have heard some claim they are "scientific" by polling equal amounts from both parties. Now if they're under & over sampling from sub groups, well I'll just go with the default, not having much faith in them.

Trump changed his trust from a blind trust to a revocable trust. He can withdraw money from his businesses at will. Chris Wallace is one of the best and plays NO favorites. Investigators found Hunter did nothing illegal- although the money from the Moscow wife is still being investigated. Guess it's good Hunter's not President. Of course, Biden must take a drug test tonight- as well as being patted down for wired microphone. Hahaha!

Trump changed his trust from a blind trust to a revocable trust. He can withdraw money from his businesses at will. Chris Wallace is one of the best and plays NO favorites. Investigators found Hunter did nothing illegal- although the money from the Moscow wife is still being investigated. Guess it's good Hunter's not President. Of course, Biden must take a drug test tonight- as well as being patted down for wired microphone. Hahaha!
    Best line from Trump so far tonight. To Chris Wallace he said "I guess I'm debating you now instead of him." Wallace is shilling for Biden. Trump is ripping them both new assholes.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 09-29-2020 at 06:28 PM.

Biden "It is what it is. You are what you are. That's what it is." Very profound.

Trump changed his trust from a blind trust to a revocable trust. He can withdraw money from his businesses at will.
    You mean he's allowed to spend his own money? I'm shocked!

Chris Wallace is showing his true colors, continually cutting off and talking over the President. But he lets Biden talk. I told you Wallace would pull that shit.

Joe just about choked saying "law & order." It killed him to have to say it. It took a lot of goading by Trump to get it out of him.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 09-29-2020 at 07:04 PM.

Chris Wallace is showing his true colors, continually cutting off and talking over the President. But he lets Biden talk. I told you Wallace would pull that shit.
    You're a lying sack of shit!

You're a lying sack of shit!
    Sling, I'm embarrased for you and the Dems. Sleepy Joe is stumbling all over himself even though Chris Wallace is doing what he can to shill for him.

Biden "I can't remember the question."
    Wallace "I'm having trouble remembering it myself."

Pure ass shill on Wallace's part.

Should have just put a fucking boxing ring and gave them both gloves and let him go at it and every which one was standing at the end would have been our best choice.

Biden was extremely shaky and he went off in mid-sentence and he was unstable.

Most aggressive Trump was trying to be the PowerHouse Trump wanted to exploit what he did and wanted to exploit what the Democrats are about, yes he was a bit aggressive in it but that's the way it is.

President was a bit out of control. However Biden was totally doing the classic rope-a-dope.

I’m not sure if I just watched a presidential debate or Tasha debating Midwest Player moderated by spongebob squarepants.

The summation would be it was a kids fucking food fight!!!

Thread Information