Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
Still no word if the guy responsible for all the burning and violence in WI had a weapon he was going for. I wonder why no answer yet from the Mayor???

But the most unintelligent millionaires in the NBA didn’t wait for the facts. No they just walked out in their job. Of course there will be no consequences for them. Except of course when the reckoning comes based on the lower ratings. But these clowns are too stupid to think of the business. They just react instead of thinking things out.

Most of them still believe the Brown kid had his hands up when he was shot.
I mean if he had a gun in his car but didn't touch it, would it matter?

That one is a tough call. I wouldn't give cops a complete pass. I think thats one of those 'you're never a cop again but you get off free' sorts of situations. It is also a situation where a "social worker" may have done a far far better job without the escalation. Just sayin'.
If he was going for the gun, yes it matters. It makes it justified. But we don’t know either way because we can’t get any answers. We don’t even know for sure if the reports they were looking for him about a sexual assault warrant. I get taking the time to put a report together, but these days the mob doesn’t wait for the facts, they just react. And in this case, the facts probably don’t matter to many in the streets, only that a Black man was shot.

On the social worker issue, yes in some cases they “may” do a better job. Then again, they “may” get shot while unarmed. I don’t think this was the situation to case study it. But I’ll agree it may have a place in certain situations.