Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 248

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

  1. #201
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Waking up hear that piece of shit decided to commit suicide by police puts the day off to a great start.

    Plenty more will suffer the same fate in the coming months and with everyone that dies, America is a safer place.

    By the way Accounting, I always have a great day and you have no clue how good my life is. But damn sure I have a great idea of how sad yours is.

    Either way, everyday is another opportunity for you to become successful in life and stop being a burden on your parents. Itís never too late.
    Hey buddy, I live in the basement to take care of my folks!

    I'll have you know, I'm building my own house. I have plans.

    BTW, I pay for my parents groceries. So it isn't like my rent is free!
    Kudos accountin.
    After the denials you've finally come clean. Lying POS but you've finally come clean.


    "Lets see. I copped to seeing them in person and not wishing to pass covid to them. They're pretty isolated and at very very low risk currently. From that I am told I live with my parents. Then I sarcastically say I live with my parents just so you'll shut-up."

    "If you want to think I live with my parents, knock yourself out."
    I've come clean by briefly not going along with your fantasy that I live with my parents? I don't really care. If you need to believe that for mental reasons, then I can play along? Just tell me whats up lil buddy?
    Grandpa Newell is the GOAT

  2. #202
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

    Hey buddy, I live in the basement to take care of my folks!

    I'll have you know, I'm building my own house. I have plans.

    BTW, I pay for my parents groceries. So it isn't like my rent is free!
    Kudos accountin.
    After the denials you've finally come clean. Lying POS but you've finally come clean.


    "Lets see. I copped to seeing them in person and not wishing to pass covid to them. They're pretty isolated and at very very low risk currently. From that I am told I live with my parents. Then I sarcastically say I live with my parents just so you'll shut-up."

    "If you want to think I live with my parents, knock yourself out."
    I don't really care.
    Hey, I gave you kudos.

  3. #203
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Waking up hear that piece of shit decided to commit suicide by police puts the day off to a great start.

    Plenty more will suffer the same fate in the coming months and with everyone that dies, America is a safer place.

    By the way Accounting, I always have a great day and you have no clue how good my life is. But damn sure I have a great idea of how sad yours is.

    Either way, everyday is another opportunity for you to become successful in life and stop being a burden on your parents. It’s never too late.
    The sister of the Portland shooter, upon being asked by the press about here brother's death, said "I wouldn't say this counts as bad news." He abused and bullied his mother.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 09-04-2020 at 03:36 PM.
    "We need to shut down the entire economy so 80-year olds Ma and Pa Kettle might live another six months." Comrade Dietz

  4. #204
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Waking up hear that piece of shit decided to commit suicide by police puts the day off to a great start.

    Plenty more will suffer the same fate in the coming months and with everyone that dies, America is a safer place.

    By the way Accounting, I always have a great day and you have no clue how good my life is. But damn sure I have a great idea of how sad yours is.

    Either way, everyday is another opportunity for you to become successful in life and stop being a burden on your parents. It’s never too late.
    The sister of the Portland shooter, upon being asked by the press about here brother's death, said "I wouldn't say this counts as bad news." He abused and bullied his mother.
    The same sister who reported him when her family was threatened. Good people can end up with bad relatives.

    This guy had no no respect for his 11 year old daughter. Taking her to Antifa rallies and drag racing with his own son with her in the car.

    Everyone of us is better off with him dead. Meth is crazy. Antifa is worse.
    Raise you hand if you actually believed KJ would quit WoV like he claimed. Bonus points for knowing how many times he has Quit the forums.

  5. #205
    Great video out there of another pussy Antifa member on fire after a Molotov Cocktail meant for police hit other protesters. And of course, the police were the ones who ended up saving the man.

    Meanwhile another pict of how attractive these meth heads are.

    Name:  6F0A3917-8862-497C-A4D3-890C56F14EFB.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  61.1 KB
    Raise you hand if you actually believed KJ would quit WoV like he claimed. Bonus points for knowing how many times he has Quit the forums.

  6. #206
    Nothing like a little Cash to make everyone smile.

    Raise you hand if you actually believed KJ would quit WoV like he claimed. Bonus points for knowing how many times he has Quit the forums.

  7. #207
    Thats so uninspired. No surprising from The Boz. This is a far better version.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/TaraLaRos...83703181062144

    edit - Ring of Fire is a better song by far, but thats a different thing.
    Grandpa Newell is the GOAT

  8. #208
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Thats so uninspired. No surprising from The Boz. This is a far better version.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/TaraLaRos...83703181062144

    edit - Ring of Fire is a better song by far, but thats a different thing.
    Hey, Cunt. I see you got caught on video doing the Hot Foot Rag, then some break dancing, followed up with the La Cucha Racha! But not that good for a guy that stomps cockroaches for a living.
    "We need to shut down the entire economy so 80-year olds Ma and Pa Kettle might live another six months." Comrade Dietz

  9. #209
    I just found out my uncle, a lifelong republican, is voting democrat this year. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. This would never have happened if he were still alive.
    "We need to shut down the entire economy so 80-year olds Ma and Pa Kettle might live another six months." Comrade Dietz

  10. #210
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Thats so uninspired. No surprising from The Boz. This is a far better version.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/TaraLaRos...83703181062144

    edit - Ring of Fire is a better song by far, but thats a different thing.
    Hey, Cunt. I see you got caught on video doing the Hot Foot Rag, then some break dancing, followed up with the La Cucha Racha! But not that good for a guy that stomps cockroaches for a living.
    When I stomp coachroaches, I like to at least frame broil them before the hobos eat them off the bottom of my shoes. One has to be quick though with the technique. Doesn't take much to ruin the roaches then as you know - the HOBOS GET PISSED.
    Grandpa Newell is the GOAT

  11. #211
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I just found out my uncle, a lifelong republican, is voting democrat this year. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. This would never have happened if he were still alive.
    Whats a puppet respond when someone points out Trump literally suggested people commit voter fraud?
    Grandpa Newell is the GOAT

  12. #212
    The freak show in Portland continues with another fucked in the head loser. Doesn’t even know what it is.

    This is the future if Biden wins.

    Name:  56108540-102C-419A-ACA3-D3948D28FFDF.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  73.7 KB
    Raise you hand if you actually believed KJ would quit WoV like he claimed. Bonus points for knowing how many times he has Quit the forums.

  13. #213
    Are people just going to continue to get weirder? Or will this stuff straighten out again one day?
    I'm so happy I grew up when I did. Society today is descending into the sewer. I blame computers.

  14. #214
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Are people just going to continue to get weirder? Or will this stuff straighten out again one day?
    I'm so happy I grew up when I did. Society today is descending into the sewer. I blame computers.
    I think you are on the correct path but it is more complicated.
    Many things to blame but a few at the top of the list are:

    1. A disbelief and disregard for God, The Bible and everything Jesus taught.
    2. A break away from Family Life and a belief that each individual is independent.

    Honestly, if you can have a strong foundation in both of these, as they go together anyway, you pretty much can never waiver.
    I suppose the main problem is Greed and this idea of Entitlement that seems to have gotten stronger with each new generation.

    Many more things to list but why bother.
    The world has to end one of these days and it is supposed to get far worse than these current complications.
    As you said before... "Call me when the shooting starts" or "Wait till the food runs out."

  15. #215
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Are people just going to continue to get weirder? Or will this stuff straighten out again one day?
    I'm so happy I grew up when I did. Society today is descending into the sewer. I blame computers.
    I think you are on the correct path but it is more complicated.
    Many things to blame but a few at the top of the list are:

    1. A disbelief and disregard for God, The Bible and everything Jesus taught.
    2. A break away from Family Life and a belief that each individual is independent.

    Honestly, if you can have a strong foundation in both of these, as they go together anyway, you pretty much can never waiver.
    I suppose the main problem is Greed and this idea of Entitlement that seems to have gotten stronger with each new generation.

    Many more things to list but why bother.
    The world has to end one of these days and it is supposed to get far worse than these current complications.
    As you said before... "Call me when the shooting starts" or "Wait till the food runs out."
    This whole country is founded on entitlement. We were entitled to the land when we arrived and nothing has changed. Older people always want to blame newest generation, but it wasn't the young people who started deficit spending/fraction reserves and all the bullshit that has put upon us.

    Computers have definitely made people weirder. Now you can seek out and find people who share your weirdness. (I can't.. but most of these people can..) People believe what they want to believe and are put in their silo and receive everything from like-minded people. You can always find that echo-chamber somewhere or a peer group for the most part. It all amplifies stuff.

    World has always been quite screwed up. It was just covered up far far far more.
    Grandpa Newell is the GOAT

  16. #216
    Everywhere I go I see most people have their noses in their phones. Apparently thats all they have to do. Information overload. Phones are certainly necessary but I leave mine in the car. Twitter is lefty infested and conservatives get suspended for firing back. Yahoo News has suspended comments on news articles because of the fights between lefties and righties. The shootout is just around the corner. Can't wait to cap some lefties.
    "We need to shut down the entire economy so 80-year olds Ma and Pa Kettle might live another six months." Comrade Dietz

  17. #217
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The shootout is just around the corner. Can't wait to cap some lefties.
    Just got back from the desert risking my health in Hazardous Air Conditions lol.
    I got caught up in a few nice dust storms in the prone position.
    I bought a cheap 300 dollar Chink Scope for the M1A and it is zeroed in pretty good at 250 yards.
    Kinda hard to ignore all the positive reviews about Vortex Glass.
    Not super impressed with it though so gonna buy something more expensive and American.
    Not very upset since it was only 300 dollars and works better than the money invested.
    Yesterday I had a broken shell stuck in the chamber which cut my session very short.
    Got it out by learning from youtube and using an Epoxy Putty.
    Also breaking in two new AR500 Steel Targets.
    They only cost about 170 dollars and IMO a great value.
    I didn't realize you could buy a Hostage Swing Attachment with them so will have to order those.
    Kinda cool as you only need a 2x4 to set them up.

    I also got in 90 rounds with the AK-47 from a standing and kneeling position at about 125 yards.
    Tough to shoot in the wind gusts but I hit the targets more than I thought I would with the Red Dot sight.
    Nice to have that actually working.
    I took the AK-74 but didn't bother as the wind was taking its toll on me after the first 3 hours.

    I finished up with 60 rounds with one of my 45s from 20 yards away and I must be jerking upwards a lot because I seem to have to aim about a foot or two low.
    I took some pictures and will post them later if I don't get too lazy.
    Time to wash off all this dust and get the sand out of my eyes and nose.
    Gonna have to break down the M1A fully this time and give it a full cleaning as it has sand and dust all over/inside it.

    If anyone has the money and wants to shoot steel targets I highly recommend these and they had a sale going yesterday.
    I am not affiliated with them in no way shape or form... just really like the product.
    It seems I got cheated as the ones with out the swing are 40 dollars cheaper than what I paid for them a week ago.
    Still happy with the product though.

    https://www.amazon.com/12x20-AR500-H...W82Y3RAPMJDZKJ
    Last edited by monet; 09-08-2020 at 11:19 AM.

  18. #218
    Trump shows everyone how to soar like an eagle when you are surrounded by democratic turkeys. Way back when Jimmy Carter brokered a peace deal between Israel and Egypt. The only middle east peace deal in 70 years. That is, until Trump arrived in office. Obama/Biden dissed Israel. Ignored them. They paid the Palestinians 750 million dollars a year. And made a deal giving away billions of dollars to Iran with a guarantee that Iran would wind up with a nuclear weapon in the end.

    Trumps squashed the Iran deal. Dems cryed like bitches. Trump declared Jerusalem the capitol of Israel. Dems screamed about it. Trump quit paying the Palestinians because they wouldn't make peace with Israel. Dems denounced it. Trump declared Israel had sovereign rights over the Golan Heights. Dems fought against it. Dems fought against all of Trumps moves saying it would destroy relations in the middle east.

    Then what happens? Trump brokers a peace deal between Israel and UAE. Then he does the same with Bahrain. Trump gets nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. More middle east nations are likely to fall in line.

    70 frickin' years and it took Trump to get peace deals going in the middle east. I know this is bound to be eating redietz' up. This is just a few more in a long line of accomplishments by Trump while surrounded by sleazeball democrats and fake news.
    "We need to shut down the entire economy so 80-year olds Ma and Pa Kettle might live another six months." Comrade Dietz

  19. #219
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Trump shows everyone how to soar like an eagle when you are surrounded by democratic turkeys. Way back when Jimmy Carter brokered a peace deal between Israel and Egypt. The only middle east peace deal in 70 years. That is, until Trump arrived in office. Obama/Biden dissed Israel. Ignored them. They paid the Palestinians 750 million dollars a year. And made a deal giving away billions of dollars to Iran with a guarantee that Iran would wind up with a nuclear weapon in the end.

    Trumps squashed the Iran deal. Dems cryed like bitches. Trump declared Jerusalem the capitol of Israel. Dems screamed about it. Trump quit paying the Palestinians because they wouldn't make peace with Israel. Dems denounced it. Trump declared Israel had sovereign rights over the Golan Heights. Dems fought against it. Dems fought against all of Trumps moves saying it would destroy relations in the middle east.

    Then what happens? Trump brokers a peace deal between Israel and UAE. Then he does the same with Bahrain. Trump gets nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. More middle east nations are likely to fall in line.

    70 frickin' years and it took Trump to get peace deals going in the middle east. I know this is bound to be eating redietz' up. This is just a few more in a long line of accomplishments by Trump while surrounded by sleazeball democrats and fake news.
    Peace deals are better than not having peace deals but all these countries do not neighbor or have that much to do with each other.

    Could you tell us the nature of the conflict that Trump resolved? If not I might have to call you the p-word but I want to respect your post.
    Grandpa Newell is the GOAT

  20. #220
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Trump shows everyone how to soar like an eagle when you are surrounded by democratic turkeys. Way back when Jimmy Carter brokered a peace deal between Israel and Egypt. The only middle east peace deal in 70 years. That is, until Trump arrived in office. Obama/Biden dissed Israel. Ignored them. They paid the Palestinians 750 million dollars a year. And made a deal giving away billions of dollars to Iran with a guarantee that Iran would wind up with a nuclear weapon in the end.

    Trumps squashed the Iran deal. Dems cryed like bitches. Trump declared Jerusalem the capitol of Israel. Dems screamed about it. Trump quit paying the Palestinians because they wouldn't make peace with Israel. Dems denounced it. Trump declared Israel had sovereign rights over the Golan Heights. Dems fought against it. Dems fought against all of Trumps moves saying it would destroy relations in the middle east.

    Then what happens? Trump brokers a peace deal between Israel and UAE. Then he does the same with Bahrain. Trump gets nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. More middle east nations are likely to fall in line.

    70 frickin' years and it took Trump to get peace deals going in the middle east. I know this is bound to be eating redietz' up. This is just a few more in a long line of accomplishments by Trump while surrounded by sleazeball democrats and fake news.
    Peace deals are better than not having peace deals but all these countries do not neighbor or have that much to do with each other.

    Could you tell us the nature of the conflict that Trump resolved? If not I might have to call you the p-word but I want to respect your post.
    Another ignorant and uneducated post.

    I spent a little over two years in Manama and the people there had always been forced to hate the Israelis. They constantly supported any Arab world war activities against the Jews. And this liberal notion that the Arab countries do not have much to do with each other is as false as anything CNN puts out whenever they talk about Trump.

    Where was your hero, aka zero, Obama when it came to brokering peace in the Middle East? Oh that's right----he hates Jews, whites, and if they don't have brown or black skin then he has no use for them.

    Wise up.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The WoV Thread
    By mickeycrimm in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 5686
    Last Post: 09-24-2020, 11:46 PM
  2. The Genealogy Thread
    By mickeycrimm in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 04-27-2018, 05:29 AM
  3. The Thread Without Argentino
    By redietz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-15-2018, 01:46 PM
  4. Closed Thread
    By coach belly in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-30-2017, 07:29 PM
  5. Sportsbetting ONLY thread
    By LoneStarHorse in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-05-2016, 03:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •