Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Chinese Yuan tanking. I wonder why?

US stock futures up. I thought they wanted a Biden win.
    I watch stock futures every day being fairly heavily invested. Most of the headlines yesterday and today were giving the credit to a projected Biden win for the market being up. I knew it was BS. But they can write whatever false headlines they want to try and sway naive voters, there's no penalty and not much journalistic integrity anymore.

That covers account's question on Trump Polls being so wrong too. They want him to lose so they lie and purposely skew poll numbers and questions.

It's not over yet but right now futures are up:

S&P +59 1.76%

Nasdaq +382 3.39%

Dow +253 .92%

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Because faggot whatever I tell you, you will just come back with your stupid opinionated shit that means nothing. I'm supposed to argue with an atheist about why you think Trump mocked "my" religion? You must be high dude.
    Better take a break, your last one only lasted two hours.
    He gassed clergy to walk up to a church to hold a bible upside down for a photo-op. You don't think that's a complete mockery of Christian values? Is that just normal acceptable behavior in this America these days?

I guess Christian values have changed greatly from when I was a youngster and went to church. Oh well, if thats how it is then thats how it is.

I didn't care to argue, just wanted to see if you stand for something. Anything.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Because faggot whatever I tell you, you will just come back with your stupid opinionated shit that means nothing. I'm supposed to argue with an atheist about why you think Trump mocked "my" religion? You must be high dude.
    He gassed clergy to walk up to a church to hold a bible upside down for a photo-op. You don't think that's a complete mockery of Christian values? Is that just normal acceptable behavior in this America these days?

I guess Christian values have changed greatly from when I was a youngster and went to church. Oh well, if thats how it is then thats how it is.

I didn't care to argue, just wanted to see if you stand for something. Anything.
    That's all you do is argue. You read like he purposefully held the bible upside down.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Looks like Lindsey Graham pulled it out in South Carolina. Trump wins there too. Florida looking extremely good for Trump. North Carolina still to close to call. Trump starting to surge in Ohio.
    Trump at -333 at Betfair currently.
    Trump huge favorite all over now.

Serious question I'd like to hear people throw out their opinions on. You can insult me too, thats cool, but at least try and give a real answer. What is the deal with polls being so wrong when dealing with Trump? I'm honestly curious what the thoughts on here are.
    The mistakes in the polling always favor the dems. Don't look at the pollsters. Look at who contracts them to take the polls. Its meant to discourage conservative voters from showing up to vote.

The polls are just more fake news from the fake news media.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Trump at -333 at Betfair currently.
    Trump huge favorite all over now.

Serious question I'd like to hear people throw out their opinions on. You can insult me too, thats cool, but at least try and give a real answer. What is the deal with polls being so wrong when dealing with Trump? I'm honestly curious what the thoughts on here are.
    The mistakes in the polling always favor the dems. Don't look at the pollsters. Look at who contracts them to take the polls. Its meant to discourage conservative voters from showing up to vote.

The polls are just more fake news from the fake news media.
    Yep. All basic stuff that until today, accountinquestion, you didn't want to believe. You were stuck on your Trump hero worship schtick.

It's not over yet though.

That how fucked up you are. Fucking Antifa tried to burn that church down. You ignore that and blame Trump for accidentally holding a bible upside down. That's rich.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Hey mickey go to Town Pump and get a hand full of hot cheese sauce and jack off in their bathroom, lol!

Betting markets are pulling back towards a close one. Looks like Arizona going demrat.

A recent ABC poll had Biden up 17 points in Wisconsin. Now 70% of the vote is in and Trump is up by 5 points. That's how dishonest the pollsters are.

2 out of 3 voters in Kenosha voted for Trump. Does that tell you how impressed Kenoshans are with Antifa?

Trump wins Texas. John James up 13% with 50% of the vote in Michigan.

That's all you do is argue. You read like he purposefully held the bible upside down.
    I don't think it was purposeful, but he didn't give enough of a shit to actually look at what he was holding up. He could have likely been given any book and told it was the Bible. He had 0 interest in it before the photo-op and 0 interest after.

From my perspective and what I recall from what I was taught when I actively went to church there are numerous problems with this and ultimately shows how much of an incredible phoney he is. Which sure, no one cares, you know the real Trump, but that was your religion homey. Not much if anything supposed to be put above that.

There are so many issues with this whole scene from my understanding of what a Christian should be. I guess be meek huh? Maybe thats why I am not a Christian anymore. I prefer friends who have a little bit of mother fucker in them and at least stand for SOMETHING.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

7,000 plus posts with at least 6,500 of them being less than a fucktard sentence, lol. What a fucking life!

Trump and Ernst pull it out in Michigan.

I don't think it was purposeful, but he didn't give enough of a shit to actually look at what he was holding up. He could have likely been given any book and told it was the Bible. He had 0 interest in it before the photo-op and 0 interest after.

From my perspective and what I recall from what I was taught when I actively went to church there are numerous problems with this and ultimately shows how much of an incredible phoney he is. Which sure, no one cares, you know the real Trump, but that was your religion homey. Not much if anything supposed to be put above that.

There are so many issues with this whole scene from my understanding of what a Christian should be. I guess be meek huh? Maybe thats why I am not a Christian anymore. I prefer friends who have a little bit of mother fucker in them and at least stand for SOMETHING.
    Look fuckhead, you want to believe trump purposefully held the Bible upside down, I’m not gonna move you off that belief. Again your opinion and no one cares.

Also asswipe, don’t care what your perspective is or what you were taught or not taught in religious school. And don’t care what you prefer in your “friends”.
    Go fuck yourself.

Edited to add: I misinterpreted your comment and now see that you meant you didn’t think trump purposefully held bible upside down.
    Last edited by dannyj; 11-03-2020 at 10:34 PM.

Boz, I think Daines pulls away now. Early votes in the 2 college towns and state Capitol held bullock close but pretty much only rural vote left.

Collins and Tillis both looking good. Republicans will hold the senate.

Collins and Tillis both looking good. Republicans will hold the senate.
    Assuming their leads hold, are they going to have to wait until after Georgia run off to get the majority?

I think the GOP has 51 Senators with Maine and Georgia (runoff) to be determined. I am doing my own math on this one.

The simplistic module to use for this election, is the obvious one. Give each candidate the states that their party won in 2016 and determine the three/four most competitive states. It was obvious that they were; PA, MI, and WI. As an added bonus, AZ was thrown into the mix.

Assuming no flip of NV (keeping it for Democrats), it really always came down to determining the net of 38 electoral votes needed for Biden. I always believed taht Biden had to win WI / MI / PA to win. I did not believe the polls about the slight advantage in the other states.

If Biden wins AZ, he needs 27 electoral votes. PA (20), MI (16), and WI (10) were the targets. Now GA (16) is still in the mix, with a slight advantage in the undeclared areas for Democrats based on voting trends. This is an exciting election.

Thread Information