Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

Trump is an epic liar. It is crazy how his sheeple avoid the issue. When you put Trump as the standard, then there really becomes little room to criticize the ethics and morality of 99% of Democratic politicians.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Trump is an epic liar. It is crazy how his sheeple avoid the issue. When you put Trump as the standard, then there really becomes little room to criticize the ethics and morality of 99% of Democratic politicians.
    Fuck the ethics, it’s the Democratic policies that are the issue.

Most politicians don’t give a damn about the average guy. I would argue Trump is different.

Self preservation to live the best possible life the way you choose to is our natural instinct. I’ll also argue Republicans give us that opportunity. The alternative is control by the government.

And yes, we still need law and order, I’m not for a free for all society.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Most politicians don’t give a damn about the average guy. I would argue Trump is different.

Self preservation to live the best possible life the way you choose to is our natural instinct. I’ll also argue Republicans give us that opportunity. The alternative is control by the government.

And you don't think we have been controlled by the government the last 4 years? OMG!!

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post

And you don't think we have been controlled by the government the last 4 years? OMG!!
    In what way? This has been an incredible 4 years for almost every American who wants to succeed and didn’t have 1 foot in the grave already.

In what way? This has been an incredible 4 years for almost every American who wants to succeed and didn’t have 1 foot in the grave already.
    The whole year would have to be recounted! You guys have at it-all minds are clearly made up.

I'd like to see you argue how Trump is different. Trump doesn't even want to be in pictures with his fat daughter. Why do you think he gives a shit about you? I get it, you like his policies. No one likes paying taxes and if you look at the world in terms of strictly $$$ and nothing else - then 100% Trump is the man for you.

Everything else you said is reasonable but you can't see what it blatantly obvious. I guess people just can't admit they're supporting a shithead, so they lie to themselves that the shithead isn't really so.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Not only that, but the women in Columbia are top shelf.
    I could be wrong but you would have to be out of your mind or retarded to leave the US for Colombia or any country in that part of the world.
    I suppose Costa Rica would be an individuals best choice but you would still have to be a mad man to leave this country for Central or South America.
    Migrant Caravan Traffic would be free and clear going in that direction though.
    Colombians aren't too keen on anyone that isn't Colombian.
    Racist?
    Perhaps.
    I must of missed something in the above posts as I'm sure the original post was some sort of sarcasm.
    mcap can't be that Retarded.
    I doubt you are wrong. In his list of pluses he forgot to mention the women. My post should have been written as "You forgot to mention the women in the plus column" rather than what I wrote (the minus column outweighs the plus column of course).

Best, TP.

"We will renegotiate NAFTA" Barack Obama
    "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor." Barack Obama
    "If you like your health care plan you can keep your healthcareplan." Barack Obama
    "Health care premiums will be reduced by one-third." Barack Obama

These are the kind of lies that are really decieving and hurt people. They lie to win the election then its fuck you. Trump has kept a multitude of his promises. I've never seen another president do that. Neither have you.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Not even a good try, slingnut. 4 years ago Biden and the dems were all blasting republicans for not confirming a supreme court justice during an election year. They got downright nasty about it. My, how times have changed. 4 years later Biden and the dems are all pissed off because republicans confirmed a supreme court justice during an election year. They got downright nasty about it. Talk about flipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflop!!!!!

You can't make this shit up, can you, slingnut?
    He didn't make it up. Those are real video clips of what her beliefs were or what she was claiming were her beliefs were at the time.

So either

A) She used to think Trump was a clown before he hired her.

or

B) She has no ethics and says whatever suits whoever is listening to her

BTW, no one here is talking about the Supreme Court situation.

deflect, project, deflect, project...

Talk about TDS...

EDIT - I was rereading this one last time and the fact that Republicans went from one view to the other means nothing. Mickey projects their hypocrisy on Democrats when Republicans were the one who flip-flopped in their reasoning and actions.

It really isn't about logic, consistency or anything else with most monkeys. It is all about your tribe.
    You're a fucking idiot. The role reversal on the Justices was about who held the majority. The republicans got it so they had their way. I can't stand you filthy dirty vermin infested democrats.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Not even a good try, slingnut. 4 years ago Biden and the dems were all blasting republicans for not confirming a supreme court justice during an election year. They got downright nasty about it. My, how times have changed. 4 years later Biden and the dems are all pissed off because republicans confirmed a supreme court justice during an election year. They got downright nasty about it. Talk about flipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflop!!!!!

You can't make this shit up, can you, slingnut?
    He didn't make it up. Those are real video clips of what her beliefs were or what she was claiming were her beliefs were at the time.

So either

A) She used to think Trump was a clown before he hired her.

or

B) She has no ethics and says whatever suits whoever is listening to her

BTW, no one here is talking about the Supreme Court situation.

deflect, project, deflect, project...

Talk about TDS...

EDIT - I was rereading this one last time and the fact that Republicans went from one view to the other means nothing. Mickey projects their hypocrisy on Democrats when Republicans were the one who flip-flopped in their reasoning and actions.

It really isn't about logic, consistency or anything else with most monkeys. It is all about your tribe.
    You're a fucking idiot. The role reversal on the Justices was about who held the majority. The republicans got it so they had their way. I can't stand you filthy dirty vermin infested democrats.
    I think we're both smart enough to realize how it happened under the law. Apparently we're not both smart enough to actually listen to the reasoning and such that was given at the time. By your reasoning, the Senate is fine never approving any new justice to SCOTUS until they have a President from the same party. I don't think that is in good faith nor is it a good thing for democracy.

Some have you called you a gutter dwelling hobo. I don't think that lowly of you. However you are just another tribal monkey who can't think for himself though. Thats for damn sure.

Joe Biden is a legendary serial liar. It’s crazy how his sheeple avoid the issue.
    Here’s an old classic where literally everything he claims is a lie.

When Obama nominated an individual in 2016 for Supreme Court justice, the Republican majority Senate had two basic choices:

1) Acknowledge the nomination, discuss, and have a vote.

2) Do not acknowledge the nomination, as a Republican majority Senate will not vote in acceptance.

If either of these two things occurred, the furor of this year's Supreme Court Justice hearings would have been much more civil. The problem is that a few Republicans in 2016 wanted to portray themselves as idealistic negotiators. Senator Graham (among others) publicly stated that a Supreme Court Justice should not be voted within an election year. Fine. Stay consistent and keep your word. He did not. Same with the other Republicans that spoke up in 2016.

Hence, it was not Democrats or Independents flip flopping their anger between 2016 and 2020. It was individuals not keeping their word. That is where the anger is concentrated upon.

Again, results over the last four years would not have changed. The justices got in as expected. Things would have been much more civil recently if the Republicans went with item one or two above. Once a couple of Senate individuals try to reason with their decision in 2016, exposing themselves four years later, anger ensues.

This was not a banner moment for America.

If you say so Deech: but, that’s just like, your opinion or interpretation, man.

The right hates the left, the left hates the right everybody in the middle is basically a San Francisco gay stupid freak, that can't do anything except shoplift and beg for money. Simple, if don't like what I say your basically gay, suck bareback cocks and take sperm anyway why lie about?????

Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    When Obama nominated an individual in 2016 for Supreme Court justice, the Republican majority Senate had two basic choices:

1) Acknowledge the nomination, discuss, and have a vote.

2) Do not acknowledge the nomination, as a Republican majority Senate will not vote in acceptance.

If either of these two things occurred, the furor of this year's Supreme Court Justice hearings would have been much more civil. The problem is that a few Republicans in 2016 wanted to portray themselves as idealistic negotiators. Senator Graham (among others) publicly stated that a Supreme Court Justice should not be voted within an election year. Fine. Stay consistent and keep your word. He did not. Same with the other Republicans that spoke up in 2016.

Hence, it was not Democrats or Independents flip flopping their anger between 2016 and 2020. It was individuals not keeping their word. That is where the anger is concentrated upon.

Again, results over the last four years would not have changed. The justices got in as expected. Things would have been much more civil recently if the Republicans went with item one or two above. Once a couple of Senate individuals try to reason with their decision in 2016, exposing themselves four years later, anger ensues.

This was not a banner moment for America.
    Democrats are equally as guilty of the flip flop on Supreme Court nominations. That's what you lefties won't acknowledge. You just blame republicans. I see both sides as lying out their asses.

But it's not a good thing to give any kind of ground to liberals. They'll just use it to beat you in the head and won't acknowledge any of their own shortcomings. So fuck the maggots.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Joe Biden is a legendary serial liar. It’s crazy how his sheeple avoid the issue.

I'm not entirely sure what is a lie and what isn't. It doesn't look good. He seems to go off on defensive mode when questioned. Kind of a pathetic response.

Lets compare this to Trump.

Trump lies as a course of everyday business. Not just when challenged, but as part of his daily communication. It is so bad people have created graphs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veraci...y_Donald_Trump And lets get it straight, this isn't about him trying to defend his rather mediocre academic achievements, this is about others and everything in between. (His family accuses him of having hired someone to take the SAT to even get into the school he attended - not surprising as he talks on 8th grade level.)

Regardless, not many people on here very excited about Biden. Not even sure who his 'sheeple' would be. He is just another politician. The shitty alternative the Democratic party came up with to put up against Donnie boy.

IIRC you're a big Christian person. Donald gassed clergy and held a bible upside down for a photo-op. Yet you don't care. That shows others your convictions. pathetic. There are reasons I used the word sheeple. Not trying to be offensive - just descriptive.

Democrats are equally as guilty of the flip flop on Supreme Court nominations. That's what you lefties won't acknowledge. You just blame republicans. I see both sides as lying out their asses.
    They are? How so? Not saying you're wrong - I really just don't know what you are referring to.

They are? How so? Not saying you're wrong - I really just don't know what you are referring to.
    I'll try to explain it to you like you are a 3rd grader. Then maybe you will get it.

In 2016 Democrats were FOR confirming a justice during an election year.
    In 2020 Democrats were AGAINST confirming a justice during an election year.

In 2016 Republicans were AGAINST confirming a justice during an election year.
    IN 2020 Republicans were FOR confirming a justice during an election year.

The rhetoric of both sides don't make a flying fuck. Both sides FLIP-FLOPPED!

Is that simple enough for you to understand?

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

I'm not entirely sure what is a lie and what isn't. It doesn't look good. He seems to go off on defensive mode when questioned. Kind of a pathetic response.

Lets compare this to Trump.

Trump lies as a course of everyday business. Not just when challenged, but as part of his daily communication. It is so bad people have created graphs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veraci...y_Donald_Trump And lets get it straight, this isn't about him trying to defend his rather mediocre academic achievements, this is about others and everything in between. (His family accuses him of having hired someone to take the SAT to even get into the school he attended - not surprising as he talks on 8th grade level.)

Regardless, not many people on here very excited about Biden. Not even sure who his 'sheeple' would be. He is just another politician. The shitty alternative the Democratic party came up with to put up against Donnie boy.

IIRC you're a big Christian person. Donald gassed clergy and held a bible upside down for a photo-op. Yet you don't care. That shows others your convictions. pathetic. There are reasons I used the word sheeple. Not trying to be offensive - just descriptive.
    You're the sheeple, buttfuck. You don't have enough of a brain to think or make decisions for yourself. You want big government to do everything for you including wiping your filthy ass. Now fuck off and die.

I'm surprised. A republican sweep. Montana's kids are pretty sharp.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information