Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

First, I agree with radicalwin that Trump desperately needs Nevada. OK, I also agree with Monet that a 269-269 tie would make for unbelievable television.

One scenario, that I thought could occur is that the election goes vanilla and we come down to the last four states )all 2016 red) that Biden had the best opportunity to capture (Wi, MI, PA, AZ). Technically, these were the four most probable states that Biden could flop to his side. Last night I stated that if Biden gets WI, MI, and AZ he would be one electoral vote short This is a strong scenario, with PA to be determined.

How can a candidate get one extra vote? All states have a three electoral minimum. The secret is with Maine and Nebraska. They are the only states that divide their electoral votes based on districts. In 2016, Clinton won three of four in Maine and Trump won all five in Nebraska. Trump was safe with his one vote in Maine, but the 2nd district in Nebraska was won by 2.2%.Most individuals would not care about one vote out of 538.

I believe that Trump's advisors saw the same potential of a one vote swing making a difference. Why do I say that? Seven days ago Trump held a rally in Omaha in ten degree weather. He did not go anywhere else in this five vote state. Yes, Omaha is the largest city. Being a city, means more potential Democrats. Trump's team attacked WI, MI, and PA last election in a great strategy. (at late stages). Going after this one vote was also prudent.

To me, Omaha may be the a district that can be recognized in the annals of history for a few reasons. One, if Biden claims NV, WI, and MI he has 270 votes. Without Omaha, he sits at 269 which makes PA more volatile than ever. Lawsuits would be all over the landscape.

Why? Because of PA allowing mail in ballots to have an Election Day postmark but be received within three days after the election. This was state approved. If Biden gets to 270 before PA is determined, then this argument is moot. This is the one things that Trump is focusing on. Are there other things that Trump can contest? Yes. But WI, MI, and NV have mail in ballot deadlines of 7 or 8 PM on Election Day. Just like most of our states.

Hence, Omaha is an enormous single electoral vote in numerous ways.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    No, there are other competing theories that don't seem to fall under the "the media is evil" umbrella conspiracy. I think there is some reason Trump voters lie to pollsters. Either shame or malice. These people have a huge distrust of many things and may very well lie intentionally. Others may be ashamed to admit they like trump because of his racism and misogyny and anti-environment stances.
    Here's the problem with your delusional thinking.

The polls on Susan Collins showed she was in a dead heat with the democrat. The results? SHE WON BY 9 POINTS.

The polls on Lindsey Graham showed he was in a dead heat with the democrat. HE WON BY 13 POINTS.

You can't blame it on "Trump voters lie to pollsters." There are lots more examples like this. IT AIN'T JUST TRUMP THEY DO IT TO.
    Yea, I'm the one with the delusional thinking because I don't blame literally everything on the media.

How is reporting something as a "dead heat" supposed to motivate one side over the other? Your reasoning doesn't even make sense given the examples you came up with.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

The experiment is over. Trump is going to lose. Time to refill the swamp*!!

*don't care one way or another as whomever wins won't affect meat all.

With Biden, here you go! ROMAFL TO THE MAX!

Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    And Barnes and Noble said it best. We have no fear of getting looted because the people doing the Looting do not desire our inventory.

The makeup of the Democrats shown in the video.

While I'm surprised this morning that Biden still has a chance, I'm appalled at the behaviour of the President. If anyone still believes he is a representative of our country, God help us. Too bad his prototypes-Mcconnell, Graham-got to stick around. Maybe Guilliani can bring him his pacifier. These helpers were working together-Democrat and Republican- to insure accuracy while braving the pandemic-like our caregivers, police, etc., . Some replaced workers who actually contracted the virus. Shameful!
    Last edited by slingshot; 11-04-2020 at 01:00 PM.

Why are so many Dems gay??? Sucking off each others loads and then swallowing???

Because they consider that sticking together.

The absolute BEST PART of last night was Graham and McConnell winning again. A close 2nd was the drubbing the Democratic house took. Pelosi will need another tummy tuck and face lift just to help her cope.

Trump did what he does best to all the phony do-gooders and creepy professional politicians and media last night--he stirred the pot after throwing in some of the world's best hot sauce. There is simply nothing better than watching a bunch of Hollywood fools and never-Trumper losers come apart at the seams, and Trump has that down pat!

The math isn't adding up on the Biden call here in Az. He was ahead 7.8 points when it was called for Biden with just under 1million votes to be counted. The "decision-makers" at FNC claimed, upon being challenged, that they called it because most of the uncounted votes were 56% Biden and 44%Trump. So they called it for Biden believing the 7.8% lead would only be going up, regardless that nearly all the remaining votes were from Maricopa County (Phx) which easily went to Trump in 2016.

Wrong. Just because these are mail-ins doesn't automatically mean "Democrat". So now, after 8% of the remaining 24% of these votes have been counted, Sleepy Joe's lead is just 3.4%, and it's entirely possible and very likely that Trump will overtake Biden when it's done.

Waiting for more Trump fireworks.

Hey Rob why don't you post some pictures of you sucking off some of those black dicks that you fantasized about for so long then as you admitted, you finally got to realize what it is to be a white male loving BBC as you wrote about on the other forums, lol!

That NBC poll last weekend showing Biden winning by 17 points in Wisconsin was meant to suppress the Trump vote, i.e., making it look hopeless for Trump in Wisconsin so Trump voters need not even show up. Looks like it worked.

PS: Made a mistake on Susan Collins. Quinnipiac had her down 15 she won by 8.

The one thing that escapes Cunt is the mistakes are always made in the dems favor. He looks for every reason but the real reason the polls are skewed.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 11-04-2020 at 03:48 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

That was an ABC News/Washington Post poll from last week. No one else had it much above 7 points or so. Those pollsters should be fired.

The good news is all this is that Covid is cured. Not one mention of it in 2 days on either CNN or MSDNC.

Amazing how we all predicted it would happen and Trump always said magically it would just go away. He was right once AGAIN.

Hey Rob why don't you post some pictures of you sucking off some of those black dicks that you fantasized about for so long then as you admitted, you finally got to realize what it is to be a white male loving BBC as you wrote about on the other forums, lol!
    Why are you so weird and always posting about sexual events?

Isn't it curious how in Dem cities inside swing states, none of the republican poll watchers were allowed to do anything but watch all these mail in ballots being counted from afar with binoculars. If things inside the slimy democratic run poll counting locations were on the up & up, I'd expect they'd welcome verifiers.

Last night Trump was far ahead in Michigan and Wisconsin, and around 1am the counting stopped. Then it mysteriously started up again around 4am, with hundreds of thousands of votes coming in from Detroit and Milwaukee for Biden and none for Trump.

She the hell out of them.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Why are you so weird and always posting about sexual events?
    A bit embarrassing now that things surface about you huh??

The thing most of the liberals don’t understand Rob is people like us will still be fine under any President. The smart ones like us will find LEGAL ways to benefit under any situation.

Me personally being younger than retirement age will benefit from Biden style policies. Idiots don’t understand most handouts are not means (or asset) tested, only income based. Therefore it pays someone like me to be lazy, not work or start another business. I only have to LEGALLY manipulate my investment income to qualify for almost free health care and more.

It wasn’t my goal, but I would be an idiot to not take the handouts. I already made the decision when selling my business and paying more Federal Income Tax in one year than the average family does in a lifetime to never pay another dollar. That part is easy, checking my thoughts on not being a productive member of society isn’t as easy. But if liberals are offering it, I guess I’ll take it.

Just to piss the loony liberals off, I might start a website and write a book on how to best fuck the suckers working for a living and paying taxes LEGALLY. It’s a guaranteed best seller.

Hunter Biden must be breathing a sigh of relief. He will soon be pardoned if it becomes necessary to do so.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    The thing most of the liberals don’t understand Rob is people like us will still be fine under any President. The smart ones like us will find LEGAL ways to benefit under any situation.

Me personally being younger than retirement age will benefit from Biden style policies. Idiots don’t understand most handouts are not means (or asset) tested, only income based. Therefore it pays someone like me to be lazy, not work or start another business. I only have to LEGALLY manipulate my investment income to qualify for almost free health care and more.

It wasn’t my goal, but I would be an idiot to not take the handouts. I already made the decision when selling my business and paying more Federal Income Tax in one year than the average family does in a lifetime to never pay another dollar. That part is easy, checking my thoughts on not being a productive member of society isn’t as easy. But if liberals are offering it, I guess I’ll take it.

Just to piss the loony liberals off, I might start a website and write a book on how to best fuck the suckers working for a living and paying taxes LEGALLY. It’s a guaranteed best seller.
    100% agree.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    While I'm surprised this morning that Biden still has a chance, I'm appalled at the behaviour of the President. If anyone still believes he is a representative of our country, God help us. Too bad his prototypes-Mcconnell, Graham-got to stick around. Maybe Guilliani can bring him his pacifier. These helpers were working together-Democrat and Republican- to insure accuracy while braving the pandemic-like our caregivers, police, etc., . Some replaced workers who actually contracted the virus. Shameful!
    LOL when Biden cuts your Social Security.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I thought that Arizona was done, but my MSNBC analysist seems to think that it is still in play based on Maricopa's latest vote report. Next batch expected in a couple of hours.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Hunter Biden must be breathing a sigh of relief. He will soon be pardoned if it becomes necessary to do so.
    Yeah after the stoppage and reversal last night he must have partied his ass off.
    If Joe hangs on that whole thing will go away like a fart in the wind.

Thread Information