Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post

Interesting Points.

1. Minorities in Florida and Texas seem to favor Trump but Arizona hates him now?

2. Biden flips Georgia???

3. Biden overtakes Trump in Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota?

4. Trump loses a 500k vote lead in PA??

5. Glitches and Overnight Ballot Dumps??
    This back page story should be front page, but it never will be. Matt Braynard (top GOP data analyst) had set up a Gofund me page to get at the heart of the voter fraud, but Gofundme cut it off so he had to go to a different site (Give-Send-Go.com) to continue to get funding for the voter fraud investigation. Big tech is really trying to impede the investigation, just like Twitter and Facebook are trying to squelch anybody who questions the deep state:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ivesendgo-com/
    And CNN is telling their viewers there isn’t any evidence of fraud.

Not true, they are still saying 2016 was a fraud.

Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    Yep, sure thing.

Report: Armed men arrested in Philadelphia were trying to deliver fake ballots
    By Jason Hanna, Rob Frehse and Sonia Moghe, CNN
    Updated 2:46 AM EST, Sat November 07, 2020

(CNN)Two armed Virginia men who were arrested Thursday outside the Philadelphia Convention Center were "coming to deliver a truck full of fake ballots" to the city, CNN affiliate KYW reported, citing prosecutors.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/11/07/u...sts/index.html
    At 4 AM this morning I read a similar article in the Washington Post. The one thing they omitted was the fake ballots. Strange that they would not include this detail (it was a long article). Interesting to follow if they will update this story.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Can someone tell me how many additional Chinese Virus deaths took place since 11/3. I know the presidential election is important, but CNN can't even donate the time of a commercial for any type of up-date? Not a single word about it in 5 days. Did people stop dying?
    According to my local News Reports, every day about 2,000 new cases are found and about 245 deaths.
    Another example of why you should keep your fucking mouth shut when you don’t know what you are talking about. Where are you taking about? Florida or the United States? Florida hasn’t had a day UNDER 2000 cases in months other than 1 day in Sept where there was a data issue. And hasn’t had a day OVER 200 deaths in many weeks. Fucking moron.

https://www.google.com/search?q=flor...&client=safari

Yesterday over 5000 cases and 53 deaths in Florida.

This people is the EXACT reason Biden is winning, a moron like this thinks they heard something on the news and then voted for Biden.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Can someone tell me how many additional Chinese Virus deaths took place since 11/3. I know the presidential election is important, but CNN can't even donate the time of a commercial for any type of up-date? Not a single word about it in 5 days. Did people stop dying?
    According to my local News Reports, every day about 2,000 new cases are found and about 245 deaths.
    Another example of why you should keep your fucking mouth shut when you don’t know what you are talking about. Where are you taking about? Florida or the United States? Florida hasn’t had a day UNDER 2000 cases in months other than 1 day in Sept where there was a data issue. And hasn’t had a day OVER 200 deaths in many weeks. Fucking moron.

This people is the EXACT reason Biden is winning, a moron like this thinks they heard something on the news and then voted for Biden.
    In my defense, I soon realized my mistake after posting and put "In Florida,"
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

CNN had a split screen 24/7 of Chinese Virus stats since February. Not even an occasional small scroll along the bottom of screen since 11/3.

Maybe it was a god thing Biden got elected. Appears the Virus is no longer a threat and might even soon be cured without a vaccine.

200k votes overnight and none of them for Trump lol.
    Seems Legit.
    And now this. I'm guessing it's the tip of the iceberg:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...es-compromised
    When I read this article, I was surprised that there could be up to 47 additional counties in Michigan that could have incorrect polling data. Also, was this incorrect count all one sided, Republican votes going to Democrats? If so, I would expect the Democrats to have a much larger advantage.

At 6 PM last night it was reported the computer glitch in Antrium County was due to human error. The software worked perfectly. Apparently, the Antrium County Clerk's office had an individual made a late change to ballots before election day which caused the polling numbers to be incorrect.

https://www.woodtv.com/news/election...-not-software/

Also, the original story mentioned Oakland County, MI where 2,000 votes were skewed using the same software. The race for Oakland County Commissioner went to a Democrat in a heavy leaning Republican district. The problem was stated as a computer glitch, when combined with what happened in Antrium County, would cause concern.

In this case, the error was caused by a clerk who was asked to supply a count on absentee ballots. She gave the count for District and absentee ballots, the cause for incorrect numbers. For the record, the clerk is a Republican, who was also running for office. The heartwarming aspect to this story is how things were corrected. A Democratic County Clerk staff reached out to the Republican city clerk and requested a correction.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ts/6184186002/

I know many people did not believe me when I stated that ballot counters work as a team and care about the process more than an individual winning. At least there is one shining moment during this election.

Deech wrote:

"I know many people did not believe me when I stated that ballot counters work as a team and care about the process more than an individual winning. At least there is one shining moment during this election."

Deech, what shining moment was that? You were talking about ballot counters from New York, enough said! I would never trust that 88 year old friend of yours. Lol. On a side note I hope you and the wife are doing good?

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

In my defense, I soon realized my mistake after posting and put "In Florida,"

But you are still WRONG about Florida. Many more cases and far fewer deaths than the numbers you listed.

The most deaths reported on one day was 212 on August 12th. So 245 would be a new record and over a 10% death rate using you numbers. Instead it is around a 1% death rate based on new cases. And Florida officials admit some of these deaths are coming from the past when we had over 10,000 cases a day for weeks.

Do some research before posting numbers. Just some friendly advice.

The shining moment was in Michigan where the Democratic County Clerk asked for the count revision which then gave the Commissioner position to the Republican.

I guess the true shining moment is that my wife is still with me, which is remarkable in these COVID times. Got to see both ends of this pandemic; sharing the joy of a nephew's weeding outside in a backyard, limited 50 people; feeling the loss of very, very, close relative, who is younger than me. Nothing like wearing a mask when you are a pallbearer.

Also, I am sorry for your loss.

Thankfully, this forum makes me do research. I love the fact checking. One of my simple goals in life is to learn something new everyday. You guys have made me learn so much about politics (in a good way). I just hope that I can be a useful contributor once in a while.

I cannot leave on a sappy note. Let's go with something you really want to hear. This time the wife, wins. One week after the funeral I finally came to realization what had occurred. I had not accepted things. A true stubborn Irishman. I went over to my wife, looked her in the eyes, and whispered, "It should have been me.". Without hesitation, she calmly replied, "You're right.".

Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    Yep, sure thing.

Report: Armed men arrested in Philadelphia were trying to deliver fake ballots
    By Jason Hanna, Rob Frehse and Sonia Moghe, CNN
    Updated 2:46 AM EST, Sat November 07, 2020

(CNN)Two armed Virginia men who were arrested Thursday outside the Philadelphia Convention Center were "coming to deliver a truck full of fake ballots" to the city, CNN affiliate KYW reported, citing prosecutors.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/11/07/u...sts/index.html
    At 4 AM this morning I read a similar article in the Washington Post. The one thing they omitted was the fake ballots. Strange that they would not include this detail (it was a long article). Interesting to follow if they will update this story.
    All the Dems-Lefties want to bury these types of articles and events.

Happened in a couple other states as well, LOL.

If you're not a Democrat and on public assistance and depend on government handouts, just go out make as much money as you can try to get paid as much in cash as you can and put it away and try not to pay any taxes.

On the amounts that you don't have to report or that you could wind up screwing the government just learn what you have to and implement it. Last night we sat down and we decided to sell some of our equipment and what we're going to do is start another LLC and we'll just let that company do work for our original company, giving us a bill totally tax-deductible as expenses and the new company will run at a loss and not have to pay any taxes, there are ways around it.

Wynn, no argument on your statements. My point is that these two individuals, who were arrested support QAnon, the far right group. One would think the Washington Post, a liberal newspaper, would have been eager to report what CNN and NBS News, among other groups have done. Something is missing. Also, if there were illegal ballots, who was going to receive the results? Do alleged Trump supporters put in Trump ballots to close the gap or do you supply Biden votes and then claim an illegal system? Then again, am I the only one who cares?

Everybody cares about something. Just not this. All I got from the story was that two idiots were concealed-carrying without a permit. No one even needs permits here in Az.

Al Gore (aka, "inventor of the Internet") made the mistake in 2000 of celebrating before litigation was completed. Now that old fool Biden is following suit. He's so out of it he has no idea of what the crooked democrats have been doing behind the scenes with the mail-ins.

Az. has hundreds of thousands of them being counted, and they're legitimately bolstering Trump. The republican governor is on top of the process here so that there's zero hanky panky. Not so in Pa. and Nv. And in Georgia sore loser Stacey Abrams has her hands heavily into the process in Atlanta. Of course, Michigan is famous for an overnight 100,000-0 Biden dump.

Interesting to see if the Dems eat crow in the next two months.

I can live with Biden.
    He cracks me up every time I hear him try to complete a full sentence.
    Harris is the problem.
    They picked Harris, not because she was qualified but because of her race and gender.
    She doesn't even know what her racial identity is as she keeps switching it to serve her best interest.
    Please don't let Biden die or get declared incompetent if he gets sworn in.
    Fucking Eve and the Apple... Fuck!

I cannot leave on a sappy note. Let's go with something you really want to hear. This time the wife, wins. One week after the funeral I finally came to realization what had occurred. I had not accepted things. A true stubborn Irishman. I went over to my wife, looked her in the eyes, and whispered, "It should have been me.". Without hesitation, she calmly replied, "You're right.".
    What a bunch of bullshit.
    You can end it anytime you want.
    If you really believe it should of been you?
    The Grim Reaper doesn't make mistakes and is sort of undefeated.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Everybody cares about something. Just not this. All I got from the story was that two idiots were concealed-carrying without a permit. No one even needs permits here in Az.

Al Gore (aka, "inventor of the Internet") made the mistake in 2000 of celebrating before litigation was completed. Now that old fool Biden is following suit. He's so out of it he has no idea of what the crooked democrats have been doing behind the scenes with the mail-ins.

Az. has hundreds of thousands of them being counted, and they're legitimately bolstering Trump. The republican governor is on top of the process here so that there's zero hanky panky. Not so in Pa. and Nv. And in Georgia sore loser Stacey Abrams has her hands heavily into the process in Atlanta. Of course, Michigan is famous for an overnight 100,000-0 Biden dump.

Interesting to see if the Dems eat crow in the next two months.
    Of course I'm biased and now that they called win for Biden it will be doubtful that they reverse (as in 18 yo's in a row doubtful), especially now that their minions are wound up.

It just seems to me that PA. was called too early due to discrepancies and the fact that CNN (first) and Fox called it NOT the state itself.

200k votes overnight and none of them for Trump lol.
    Seems Legit.
    And now this. I'm guessing it's the tip of the iceberg:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...es-compromised
    When I read this article, I was surprised that there could be up to 47 additional counties in Michigan that could have incorrect polling data. Also, was this incorrect count all one sided, Republican votes going to Democrats? If so, I would expect the Democrats to have a much larger advantage.

At 6 PM last night it was reported the computer glitch in Antrium County was due to human error. The software worked perfectly. Apparently, the Antrium County Clerk's office had an individual made a late change to ballots before election day which caused the polling numbers to be incorrect.

https://www.woodtv.com/news/election...-not-software/

Also, the original story mentioned Oakland County, MI where 2,000 votes were skewed using the same software. The race for Oakland County Commissioner went to a Democrat in a heavy leaning Republican district. The problem was stated as a computer glitch, when combined with what happened in Antrium County, would cause concern.

In this case, the error was caused by a clerk who was asked to supply a count on absentee ballots. She gave the count for District and absentee ballots, the cause for incorrect numbers. For the record, the clerk is a Republican, who was also running for office. The heartwarming aspect to this story is how things were corrected. A Democratic County Clerk staff reached out to the Republican city clerk and requested a correction.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ts/6184186002/

I know many people did not believe me when I stated that ballot counters work as a team and care about the process more than an individual winning. At least there is one shining moment during this election.
    Deech, it is good to hear that you agree that there was an issue with the voting data. There was a "mistake" which caused the discrepancy. There are many "mistakes" I'm sure. Who corrects the "mistakes" if they are detected, is beyond the scope of my point.

LOL... From Blacklash to this.

Judge me later, but I’m ready for my handouts. Always find the +EV play and in the coming administration, taking instead of giving is the right answer.

I can live with Biden.
    He cracks me up every time I hear him try to complete a full sentence.
    Harris is the problem.
    They picked Harris, not because she was qualified but because of her race and gender.
    She doesn't even know what her racial identity is as she keeps switching it to serve her best interest.
    Please don't let Biden die or get declared incompetent if he gets sworn in.
    Fucking Eve and the Apple... Fuck!

Monet, sorry to disagree. God asked my father to choose an individual. I believe my father made the right decision. God asked him. He chose correctly when you experience the bull crap regarding the obituary and the lack of asking me to do the eulogy at the funeral as the patriarch. The family was disrespected. I am not giving God two bodies. I stand by my comments.

Monet, you completely missed that he was ending his post with some slang humor that he and I at times tend to do with each other, nothing is taken seriously.

Now on a serious side note:

Deech, I am very sorry for your loss.
    Last edited by BoSox; 11-08-2020 at 09:16 AM.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Monet, you completely missed that he was ending his post with some slang humor that he and I at times tend to do with each other, nothing is taken seriously.

Now on a serious side note:

Deech, I am very sorry for your loss.
    Sometimes, things go over my head as you are suggesting.
    The statement about death hits home to me right now.
    I've been struggling with my own life currently.
    I've ran the numbers and I realize I only have a few outcomes.
    It's a bit of a shock.
    Perhaps, I was wrong in my post as you are pointing out.
    However, I still believe that if an individual believes they should of died instead, that they can rectify that mistake, myself included.
    I also believe that the Grim Reaper doesn't make mistakes and is sort of undefeated, sort of.

Thread Information