Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

I have an old friend that moved to Boise, Idaho ten years ago. He bought a home for $195,000. Today the home is appraised for $650,000. He has a sister there that sells real estate there. She has been selling a lot of homes to San Franciscans recently.

Liberal politics have ruined California, Oregon and Washington to the point that even the liberals can't stand it anymore. They're moving into the more conservative mountain states.

The big question is have they learned their lesson? Or will they vote in liberal politicians in the mountain states that will bring in the same policies that destroyed the west coast. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

Here's an article about the exodus from Los Angeles:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...Tatz6iY1mqxH72
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

More “peaceful protests” from both white and black human garbage. Only a matter of time until the shooting starts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....ash-truck/amp/

Reminds me of the Reginald Denny beating in LA years ago.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    More “peaceful protests” from both white and black human garbage. Only a matter of time until the shooting starts.

Yea, I was hoping they're far away from what happened to Reginald Denny but it is uncomfortably close. But you should realize there is nothing in nypost that really attempts to explain what that guy did to trash his truck and piss off the protestors to such a degree. My guess is he clearly did something. Not the case with Reginald Denny.

Tons of guys have fantasies of assaulting protestors with their vehicles. I know at least one who has said as much publicly.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I get excited waking up on weekends and turning on the Philly news to see how many shot overnight. I’m seldom disappointed and this morning is another shining example. Along with the usual individual shootings last night we had 5 shot at a block party of several hundred. Of course block parties are not allowed in Philly under both our liberal Governor and the liberal Mayor’s decrees. But that never stops certain groups in the city. And the end result is always the same, someone “disrespects” some one and the bullets start flying. But it’s the fault of the police?

https://6abc.com/police-come-under-f...party/6372537/

Note that an estimated 250,000 Americans legally visited the Sturgis Rally in the past 10 days. Anyone want to guess how many shootings occurred? Of course it was zero, and you know we would have heard about it on the liberal networks that bashed the rally. Amazing a group of people that gets a bad rap, Harley riders can gather and have a good time without shooting each other.
    And so can a huge liberal group of kids who gather for big Woodstock style festivals.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Yea, I was hoping they're far away from what happened to Reginald Denny but it is uncomfortably close. But you should realize there is nothing in nypost that really attempts to explain what that guy did to trash his truck and piss off the protestors to such a degree. My guess is he clearly did something. Not the case with Reginald Denny.

Tons of guys have fantasies of assaulting protestors with their vehicles. I know at least one who has said as much publicly.
    https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/...-protests.html

Here is the local news version of it. I was going to link the Washpo story but it isn’t free.

I agree we don’t know what he did or said but this story said he was being chased before crashing. No reason to do anything to agitate the mob unless you are ready to risk your life. Some of them are just looking for a fight and saying or doing anything to piss them off is a bad idea when you are going to be outnumbered.

My point is the people out nightly in Portland and Seattle are not peaceful protestors and hate everyone at this point. They are not for Democrats or Biden, they are against everything in America. And they are dangerous. Acts like this hopefully make that obvious to more people that aren’t getting the truth from the news.

China is heavily involved in anti-trump election meddling but Schumer and Pelosi don't want to hear it:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...L4uSKLrbL1u_rc
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

[QUOTE=accountinquestion;111295][QUOTE=The Boz;111257]I get excited waking up on weekends and turning on the Philly news to see how many shot overnight. I’m seldom disappointed and this morning is another shining example. Along with the usual individual shootings last night we had 5 shot at a block party of several hundred. Of course block parties are not allowed in Philly under both our liberal Governor and the liberal Mayor’s decrees. But that never stops certain groups in the city. And the end result is always the same, someone “disrespects” some one and the bullets start flying. But it’s the fault of the police?

For several years now I have been setting the over/under every thursday (partly based upon weather reports) for the number of shootings in Chicago for the weekend. A bunch of us bet on it and the winner buys a round.

[QUOTE=regnis;111301][QUOTE=accountinquestion;111295]
    I get excited waking up on weekends and turning on the Philly news to see how many shot overnight. I’m seldom disappointed and this morning is another shining example. Along with the usual individual shootings last night we had 5 shot at a block party of several hundred. Of course block parties are not allowed in Philly under both our liberal Governor and the liberal Mayor’s decrees. But that never stops certain groups in the city. And the end result is always the same, someone “disrespects” some one and the bullets start flying. But it’s the fault of the police?

For several years now I have been setting the over/under every thursday (partly based upon weather reports) for the number of shootings in Chicago for the weekend. A bunch of us bet on it and the winner buys a round.
    Is that a round of drinks or a round of ammo?

Fair and balanced LeBron James, Patrick Mahomes and a few other elevator operators decided to pen an open letter today whining about how the black vote is somehow "suppressed" and how they aim to do something about it.

What a bunch of dumb shits....although that's the kind of talent you get in sports these days. They want everyone to think that ANYTHING Trump or white people do is for the sole purpose of putting blacks down. Like we give a shit about something as meaningless to our lives as that. They do a fine job filling our prisons, selling drugs to each other, and killing one another. Let the morons keep it up. See who's lives it'll affect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    How about a not-so-subtle round of applause, in the form of "golf claps", for a steady stream of cucktardations?

Cucktard work: Work that you wonder, usually on the end of your life, the reason for having done, as in, "Gee, why the fuck did I do all of that stuff?"

Returd work: Cucktard work that you're darn glad you never did, and, don't have to kick yourself for having done.
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    How about a not-so-subtle round of applause, in the form of "golf claps", for a steady stream of cucktardations?

Cucktard work: Work that you wonder, usually on the end of your life, the reason for having done, as in, "Gee, why the fuck did I do all of that stuff?"

Returd work: Cucktard work that you're darn glad you never did, and, don't have to kick yourself for having done.
    Living, here, in the Commonwealth, I prefer Robert Kennedy's quote, "Some men see things as they are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were, and ask why not.".

Living, here, in the Commonwealth, I prefer Robert Kennedy's quote, "Some men see things as they are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were, and ask why not.".
    I should add that Robert Kennedy died at the age of 42.

The favorite tactic of cucktards is calling those they disagree with cucktards.

Sadly the 2 decent ones (other than fucking anything that walked) died young and the misfit brother lived a long life.

Sadly the 2 decent ones (other than fucking anything that walked) died young and the misfit brother lived a long life.
    Bullseye. As I have stated previously, my mother adored the Kennedy's and my Irish Catholic father hated them, because of the patriarch, Joseph Kennedy. Bootlegger and womanizer. Jeez, he had nine children, why the need to wonder? Catholics that wander do not get ostracized. They just have to give more into the collection basket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ

Living, here, in the Commonwealth, I prefer Robert Kennedy's quote, "Some men see things as they are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were, and ask why not."
    Yes, and yes. Ha.

Look at this magic square. It's a regular 3-d job with a sum of 42, in all directions, and, with 14 in the middle. Note also, again, that 42 = 14*3, which means here that at least both 41, and 43 are closely involved with the 42. (Read the 14 in reverse, to get the 41, and, the 43 past the * sign, between the 4, and 3.)

Name:  magic sqare in 3-d, with 42.png
Views: 601
Size:  21.5 KB

Robert Kennedy died on June 6th, 1968. 1968 = (2^4)*3*41. This means that he died on 6/6/(2^4)*3*41.

Note that the 3*41 is like the 14*3, above, from the magic square. It, too, involves 41, and 43, which go around the 42. As in that online article with the 168 in it, it's understandable how 41, and 43 wind up with 42, there even as a typo.

Each of 41, and 43 is a prime number. For one thing, if primes are assigned to the positions of the letters of the alphabet, well, the middle of the alphabet, which breaks at 'm', and 'n', corresponds to the primes 41, and 43. It's like the number, 42, sits nowhere in between these numbers, without any letter of the alphabet. Which, according to my theory of everything - what I can offhand recall of bits of it that have to do with these numbers, in this manner - is what is supposed to happen. (This gets back to the rows, of the periodic table of elements, of eighteen elements that can be viewed, in a special manner, as sixteen elements, instead of eighteen. With this re-sizing, and, then, restoring the shorter rows back to the longer rows, well, is the effect of some elements and/or their dimensions not having the usual spots. This re-sizing is required to fit an overall simple pattern to all of the rows of the periodic table.)

Anyway, I don't think that it matters which you go by - primes, squares, triangular numbers, whichever, to do with the numerical positions of the letters of alphabet, backward and forward, and inside out. I mean, for some weird reason, the numbers break in just the "right" spot, in the middle, about the 'n', and 'm'. Some weird shit going on.

Getting back to the line, "Robert Kennedy died on June 6th, 1968. 1968 = (2^4)*3*41. This means that he died on 6/6/(2^4)*3*41."

The 2^4 may be viewed as 2 + 4 = 6, or, 24 ---> 42. Note, again, in the 1968, how the 41, and 43 go with the 42. Except that this time, the 41, 42, and 43 blends into the numeral, 666. As 66[6, or 42]*3*41. Neat, eh? I see this sort and degree of "blending", quite a bit, lately.

Anyway, I think that I have a few odds and ends to clean up with "Covaleski", and Robinson. Things seem to come together, when one is worked with the other. I mean, eg, the former lived, give or take a year, or some part of, 42 years longer than the latter. The former lived to 95 years old, and, the latter, to 53. These numerals are, already, of the form of [1]5[3^2], and [1]5[3^1]. The [1]'s aren't required, but, give a more familiar look to these numerals.

Another thing that seems to fit in with this bit is the deceased Trump brothers. Could be a matter of just happening at the same time as this work. At ages of 42, and 71, again, give or take a year. This give-or-take-a-year bit seems to be another essential part of the numbers making sense, in this manner. I mean, maybe, we are really and actually born a year before, or, a year after, what is taken as the usual time of birth.

The immediate cause of Jackie Robinson's death last week at age 53 was apparently a heart attack. But to many doctors a more fundamental process was involved: diabetes and its complications.
    In 1981, Fred Jr. died at age 42 from complications due to alcoholism.

Fred Trump - Wikipediaen.wikipedia.org › wiki › Fred_Trump
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Living, here, in the Commonwealth, I prefer Robert Kennedy's quote, "Some men see things as they are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were, and ask why not."
    Yes, and yes. Ha.

Look at this magic square. It's a regular 3-d job with a sum of 42, in all directions, and, with 14 in the middle. Note also, again, that 42 = 14*3, which means here that at least both 41, and 43 are closely involved with the 42. (Read the 14 in reverse, to get the 41, and, the 43 past the * sign, between the 4, and 3.)

Name:  magic sqare in 3-d, with 42.png
Views: 601
Size:  21.5 KB

Robert Kennedy died on June 6th, 1968. 1968 = (2^4)*3*41. This means that he died on 6/6/(2^4)*3*41.

Note that the 3*41 is like the 14*3, above, from the magic square. It, too, involves 41, and 43, which go around the 42. As in that online article with the 168 in it, it's understandable how 41, and 43 wind up with 42, there even as a typo.

Each of 41, and 43 is a prime number. For one thing, if primes are assigned to the positions of the letters of the alphabet, well, the middle of the alphabet, which breaks at 'm', and 'n', corresponds to the primes 41, and 43. It's like the number, 42, sits nowhere in between these numbers, without any letter of the alphabet. Which, according to my theory of everything - what I can offhand recall of bits of it that have to do with these numbers, in this manner - is what is supposed to happen. (This gets back to the rows, of the periodic table of elements, of eighteen elements that can be viewed, in a special manner, as sixteen elements, instead of eighteen. With this re-sizing, and, then, restoring the shorter rows back to the longer rows, well, is the effect of some elements and/or their dimensions not having the usual spots. This re-sizing is required to fit an overall simple pattern to all of the rows of the periodic table.)

Anyway, I don't think that it matters which you go by - primes, squares, triangular numbers, whichever, to do with the numerical positions of the letters of alphabet, backward and forward, and inside out. I mean, for some weird reason, the numbers break in just the "right" spot, in the middle, about the 'n', and 'm'. Some weird shit going on.

Getting back to the line, "Robert Kennedy died on June 6th, 1968. 1968 = (2^4)*3*41. This means that he died on 6/6/(2^4)*3*41."

The 2^4 may be viewed as 2 + 4 = 6, or, 24 ---> 42. Note, again, in the 1968, how the 41, and 43 go with the 42. Except that this time, the 41, 42, and 43 blends into the numeral, 666. As 66[6, or 42]*3*41. Neat, eh? I see this sort and degree of "blending", quite a bit, lately.

Anyway, I think that I have a few odds and ends to clean up with "Covaleski", and Robinson. Things seem to come together, when one is worked with the other. I mean, eg, the former lived, give or take a year, or some part of, 42 years longer than the latter. The former lived to 95 years old, and, the latter, to 53. These numerals are, already, of the form of [1]5[3^2], and [1]5[3^1]. The [1]'s aren't required, but, give a more familiar look to these numerals.

Another thing that seems to fit in with this bit is the deceased Trump brothers. Could be a matter of just happening at the same time as this work. At ages of 42, and 71, again, give or take a year. This give-or-take-a-year bit seems to be another essential part of the numbers making sense, in this manner. I mean, maybe, we are really and actually born a year before, or, a year after, what is taken as the usual time of birth.

The immediate cause of Jackie Robinson's death last week at age 53 was apparently a heart attack. But to many doctors a more fundamental process was involved: diabetes and its complications.
    In 1981, Fred Jr. died at age 42 from complications due to alcoholism.

Fred Trump - Wikipediaen.wikipedia.org › wiki › Fred_Trump
    Well done. I thought I caught you on something but you used the phrase "of the form". In all honesty, I can't handle the 3D images. I told tableplay that I love him but please give written basic information. I realize I have to work on my non 2D game.,

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/...-protests.html

Here is the local news version of it. I was going to link the Washpo story but it isn’t free.

I agree we don’t know what he did or said but this story said he was being chased before crashing. No reason to do anything to agitate the mob unless you are ready to risk your life. Some of them are just looking for a fight and saying or doing anything to piss them off is a bad idea when you are going to be outnumbered.

My point is the people out nightly in Portland and Seattle are not peaceful protestors and hate everyone at this point. They are not for Democrats or Biden, they are against everything in America. And they are dangerous. Acts like this hopefully make that obvious to more people that aren’t getting the truth from the news.
    First off, I agree 100 percent with Boz. I read seven different articles about this incident. Mo normal person want to drive through a demonstration. Even basic actions will irritate the crowd. Add stupidity if you are Caucasian. What bothered me is the confusion about the incident a few blocks prior and ten or so minutes before this video. I cannot determine if the white van/truck stopped to help a women with only a man in the vehicle or was there an additional woman passenger in assisting a random woman. My curiosity is that if there was a woman passenger, then it doubled down that the owners of the vehicle was not there to cause issues.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    other elevator operators

Michelle Obama's speech at the Democratic National Convention tonight:

Thread Information