Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Ahh perhaps she deserved it, but you posted this to show how your 'proud boys' were ass-kicking. Actually not even sure as they were the ones running away in the end as the guy clocked the chick but no one else.

Heres the thing with Kyle. It sounds romantic and all that this kid was doing some sort of civic duty but 17 year old kids with mental issues don't get an excuse to kill people because they show up to "defend" someone's property. It is clear he could argue self-defense after the first murder, but not so sure about the first one. Even if everyone he shot was trash, it doesn't matter. This Kyle kid isn't much better. You go show me him doing something positive outside wanting to be a cop. 100% this kid would have been a fucking tyrant of a cop. Difference between this kid and the trashy people he shot is the kid is too young to have have a record. Oh wait... he WAS too young.

Fuck em all. Difference between me and yall is I think both sides in this are losers with nothing to do. (Although being able to threaten people with an AR-15 at 17 y.o. is probably quite exciting!!!!! wheeeee)
The Antifa pussies surrounding the girl were to chickenshit to defend her. LOL! And your hero Portland shooter got killed by the cops today. Loser.
I am not even aware of the situation with the Portland shooter yet. Was ANTIFA guy did the shooting but yet to hear details. Not sure how he is my hero. I never even posted about him you senile fuck.

Guy turned around and punched her out of nowhere. I was a bit impressed TBH, until I realized it was a female. Not sure how she could have been defended, he gave her 0 warning. It was quite WTF to me, but apparently quite normal to you. You're total gutter trash. You're a prime example of a lot of stuff that is wrong with this country.
Its pretty simple moron. If you hit my girl I'm gonna kick your ass. Her male cohorts didn't do a fucking thing about it because they were scared shitless of the dude that hit her. He walked out of his own crowd right into their crowd. They could have easily jumped him but were to chickenshit.

And yes, you had never posted anything about the Portland shooter. You have had a lot of disparaging things to say about the Kenosha shooter who will have a strong case for self defense. There is film of what the Portland shooter did. He killed someone who was not any kind of a threat. Your ravings about the Kenosha shooter but total silence about the Portland shooter exposes you for the Antifa piece of shit you are. Now ask mommy if you can stay up and watch cartoons tonight.