Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Your standard for what constitutes quid pro quo means that any government negotiation is quid pro quo.

And you still can't answer the question. Thats because you don't have any integrity.
    You're a goddam moron. "I'll give you the money," --Joe Biden's promised favor-- "if you'll fire the prosecutor." They fired the prosecutor, the Ukrainians favor to Joe Biden. China Joe then ghen did them a favor and let them have the money. It was a favor for a favor, plain and simple. That's what a quid pro quo is.

Here, argue with wiki about what a quid pro quo is, dimwit. I'm sure you'll change their minds. NOT!!!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...nJdytnDNdsUf4D
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Humor me. What is it again that Hunter Biden is being accused of in regards to Burisma?
    In 2015 the Ukrainian prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, started investigating the highly corrupt majority owner of Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky. Zlochevsky needed a way to get the prosecutor off his ass. He knew that American Vice President Joe Biden was in charge of relations with Ukraine. He hired totally inexperienced drug addict and military failure, Hunter Biden, son of the vice president, as a board member, paying him 80K a month. Within the year Vice President Joe Biden threatened to withhold 1 billion dollars in aid if the Ukrainians didn't fire Shokin. The Ukrainians fired Shokin and Zlochevsky went free.

Shokin later said he was within days of indicting Zlochevsky when he was fired.

I always laugh at how you libtard idiots refuse to connect the dots that you know damn well should be connected. That's because you are dishonest and corrupt people.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 10-25-2020 at 03:45 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

Lol. What is my standard? You wrote what is highlighted above...
    Your standard for what constitutes quid pro quo means that any government negotiation is quid pro quo.

And you still can't answer the question. Thats because you don't have any integrity.
    I gave you the literal latin meaning of quid pro quo. Not my standard. LOl.

Because you want to obfuscate by bringing Hunter questions into it and calling it the CORE of the matter, sorry i'm not falling for it. I never even hinted that there was an accusation against Hunter as it relates to Burisma, other than being on the board because of his last name.

Maybe if Shokin was able to interview Hunter like he wanted to we'd know more. But he was fired for corruption. Go figure.
    I'm not obfuscating anything. It is all about Hunter. He is at the core of this. There should have been some sort of suspected (illegal) corruption to begin with for this to have ever become an issue. If not, then you're just being manipulated.

Shokin appears to be the most corrupt one which is WHY it was in the US's interest to fire him. Hunter is but a pawn in these games. I don't want to excuse Hunter or his actions, but I'm also going to look at the evidence. It has never been presented, just referred to. <facepalm>

Always talking about x being y's bitch. Look in the mirror.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Humor me. What is it again that Hunter Biden is being accused of in regards to Burisma?
    The Ukrainian prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, started investigating the highly corrupt majority owner of Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky. Zlochevsky needed a way to get the prosecutor off his ass. He knew that American Vice President Joe Biden was in charge of relations with Ukraine. He hired totally inexperienced drug addict and military failure, Hunter Biden, son of the vice president, as a board member, paying him 80K a month. Within the year Vice President Joe Biden threatened to withhold 1 billion dollars in aid if the Ukrainians didn't fire Shokin. The Ukrainians fired Shokin and Zlochevsky went free.

I always laugh at how you libtard idiots refuse to connect the dots that you know damn well should be connected. That's because you are dishonest and corrupt people.
    Hey hey we have a story. At least it makes sense. It would be interesting to see the history of Shokin's prosecutions and investigations.

Just because he says he is investigating doesn't mean it is proceeding with legitimacy.

So you answered one of my questions - where is the story on how he lives in poverty or whatever it was you claimed previously?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

You're a goddam moron. "I'll give you the money," --Joe Biden's promised favor-- "if you'll fire the prosecutor." They fired the prosecutor, the Ukrainians favor to Joe Biden. China Joe then ghen did them a favor and let them have the money. It was a favor for a favor, plain and simple. That's what a quid pro quo is.

Here, argue with wiki about what a quid pro quo is, dimwit. I'm sure you'll change their minds. NOT!!!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...nJdytnDNdsUf4D
    No - when Hunter Biden's existence is largely irrelevant then it isn't a favor. If the US wanted the prosecutor fired previously to this Hunter Biden thing then you are not showing quid pro quo. You may WANT to believe it, but I disagree.

If we knew more about Shokin and not through the little bit written in western press - then perhaps we'd have a clue. You don't really care about Shokin though, only the appearance of quid pro quo.

The Ukrainian prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, started investigating the highly corrupt majority owner of Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky. Zlochevsky needed a way to get the prosecutor off his ass. He knew that American Vice President Joe Biden was in charge of relations with Ukraine. He hired totally inexperienced drug addict and military failure, Hunter Biden, son of the vice president, as a board member, paying him 80K a month. Within the year Vice President Joe Biden threatened to withhold 1 billion dollars in aid if the Ukrainians didn't fire Shokin. The Ukrainians fired Shokin and Zlochevsky went free.

Hey hey we have a story. At least it makes sense. It would be interesting to see the history of Shokin's prosecutions and investigations.

Just because he says he is investigating doesn't mean it is proceeding with legitimacy.

So you answered one of my questions - where is the story on how he lives in poverty or whatever it was you claimed previously?
    I didn't say he lives in poverty, jerkoff. I said he lives a modest life in a small village. Corrupt people dont' live modest lives in small villages.

As a long time prosecutor I'm sure there can be found many criticisms of Shokin work as a prosecutor. It goes with the territory. No one is above criticism. But it's all irrelevant to the facts of Burisma, Zlochevsky, Hunter and Joe Biden.

But it's time for you to start doing your own homework. You know how to google. Do it and stop telling others to do it for you, lazy fuck.

I didn't say he lives in poverty, jerkoff. I said he lives a modest life in a small village. Corrupt people dont' live modest lives in small villages.

As a long time prosecutor I'm sure there can be found many criticisms of Shokin work as a prosecutor. It goes with the territory. No one is above criticism. But it's all irrelevant to the facts of Burisma, Zlochevsky, Hunter and Joe Biden.

But it's time for you to start doing your own homework. You know how to google. Do it and stop telling others to do it for you, lazy fuck.
    I have which is why I ask the questions I do. I'm not the lazy one here. I googled this small village bs already.

It boils down to 'not much here but don't pay attention to how Trump has performed'.

I have which is why I ask the questions I do. I'm not the lazy one here. I googled this small village bs already.

It boils down to 'not much here but don't pay attention to how Trump has performed'.
    If Trump made the exact same move as Biden with Ukraine you would be all up in arms. You would be screaming bloody murder. That's because you're a fucking hypocrite. Climb back under your rock.

If Trump made the exact same move as Biden with Ukraine you would be all up in arms. You would be screaming bloody murder. That's because you're a fucking hypocrite. Climb back under your rock.
    Lol. Project project project. Thats all you fuckwads do. I can go readily make a list of a dozen things I can't stand about Trump or what he is done but have never brought up on here.

BTW Putin now throwing Trump under the bus after Trump headed to losertown. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN27A0TA

Whatever you say CUNT.

You guys are soooo stoooopid. You going to tell me that Fox is too liberal or some other asinine shit?

Sell others your preferences, LOL!

Why don't you go to your local community center and scream out who you want and what you want them for and hold some homemade signs above your head the same as the BLM people did. Why do it on a fucking gambling board with the majority of the members being accused of having a little dick and being broke in life anyway!

Unfucking believable, LOL.
    Last edited by Wynnpleasure775; 10-26-2020 at 09:21 AM.

You guys are soooo stoooopid. You going to tell me that Fox is too liberal or some other asinine shit?
    If you consider the truth to be "some other asinine shit" then so be it. You need to learn how to take everything in and decipher the words. Bobulinski said he witnessed Hunter and Joe discussing the business. And there was also something said by Bobulinski that is on film but not in the film clip you provided. He said he was ordered by Hunter not to put Joe's name on anything or mention Joe's involvement to anyone. And also "H will hold 10% for the big guy." H is for Hunter and they all knew who the "big guy" was. Since they couldn't say or put Joe's name on anything they called him the big guy.

Consequently, any documents Bobulinski turned over would not have Joe Biden's name of them.

You ain't much of a Sherlock Holmes. More like Inspector Clouseau.

Hi Mickey,
    I see Daines is in a tight race for senate in Montana. Do you think he's going to pull it out?

Hi Mickey,
    I see Daines is in a tight race for senate in Montana. Do you think he's going to pull it out?
    Not on the ground like Mick is but Real Clear makes it seem like he will.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...lock-7063.html

The pollsters are paid by the networks. The media have been telling us for 4 years how fucked up Trump is.

Does anyone seriously expect the polls to show he’s in the lead now after 4 years of 24/7 negative news?

The pollsters are just as bad as the propaganda media / never Trumper’s including fox news. The polls are rigged which are simply working in collusion with the deep state.

Every once in awhile you get an honest poll not riding on the same train.

The closer we get to Nov. 3 the closer the polls will get hoping the race is close so they don’t look bad when Trump wins. Now when Trump blows him away and the rigged late mail-in ballots won’t even matter, they’ll all be explaining and blaming everyone else why it is what it became.

Thread Information