Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Deech View Post

What most individuals do not realize is that states have never declared their 'winner" on election night. They supply the voting numbers received up to that moment. Each state is different as to the date that they have to be completed with canvassing (counting and verifying each ballot). Delaware has to finish their canvassing within two days. California has 38 days to complete the process. The majority of states have a two to three week window.

To confuse matters even further, some states can start the canvassing process of absentee and mail in ballots before election day. Other states cannot start the count until Tuesday. Since over 50% of registered voters have already voted, this process will take some time. My guess is that the 2020 election will have the biggest voter turnout (by percentage) in decades.
    The mail-in vote is all about the Bernie bros not being enthusiastic enough about Biden to go to the polls. So they make it easy for them to vote from home. Mail-in helps the dems bigtime.

I guess all you Biden fucks are looking forward to $5 gas, high unemployment, insurance premiums through the roof, low paying jobs, higher taxes, economic shutdowns, antifa and BLM running your neighborhoods.

I remember the broke homeless fucks at the end of the bar in 2008 that drank the cheap draft beer,rolled their own cigarettes, and were very vocal Obama supporters because they always think, voting for the liberal, they are going to get something for free.

The first thing Obama did was raise the tobacco tax. The price of Top Rolling Tobacco went from $2.50 a pack to $5.00 a pack. I laughed my ass off at those sad looking broke ass fucks when that happened. They started rolling their cigarettes smaller. LOL! Exactly what they fuckin' deserved.
    The thing that surprises me the most is how fast the country has gone left.
    Most republicans today are to the left of where most 20th century democrats were.
    Another generation has grown up with the expectation that government will hand them things.
    Ten years ago Obamacare was loathed by the majority, as evidenced by the landslide victories in the house by republicans in 2010. They gained 63 seats, the most in 60 years. Today Obamacare is so ingrained it's just the next stepping stone for socialized medicine. What they wanted all along.

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.”
    ― Alexander Fraser Tytler

I think we're in the selfishness to apathy stage, perhaps closer to dependence, which only leaves bondage left.
    Deficit spending really started to ramp up under Reagan. Utilizing government services indirectly without the populace paying for them is no different ethically than what you talk about. I doubt you complain about that though.

I do tend to agree about welfare to some degree because it incentives poor life choices. That is not the same as quasi-socialized medicine which doesn't. If you think full free-market is best approach to healthcare you've drank too much koolaid.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

The mail-in vote is all about the Bernie bros not being enthusiastic enough about Biden to go to the polls. So they make it easy for them to vote from home. Mail-in helps the dems bigtime.

I guess all you Biden fucks are looking forward to $5 gas, high unemployment, insurance premiums through the roof, low paying jobs, higher taxes, economic shutdowns, antifa and BLM running your neighborhoods.

I remember the broke homeless fucks at the end of the bar in 2008 that drank the cheap draft beer,rolled their own cigarettes, and were very vocal Obama supporters because they always think, voting for the liberal, they are going to get something for free.

The first thing Obama did was raise the tobacco tax. The price of Top Rolling Tobacco went from $2.50 a pack to $5.00 a pack. I laughed my ass off at those sad looking broke ass fucks when that happened. They started rolling their cigarettes smaller. LOL! Exactly what they fuckin' deserved.
    Most republicans today are to the left of where most 20th century democrats were.
    Another generation has grown up with the expectation that government will hand them things.
    Ten years ago Obamacare was loathed by the majority, as evidenced by the landslide victories in the house by republicans in 2010. They gained 63 seats, the most in 60 years. Today Obamacare is so ingrained it's just the next stepping stone for socialized medicine. What they wanted all along.

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.”

I think we're in the selfishness to apathy stage, perhaps closer to dependence, which only leaves bondage left.
    Deficit spending really started to ramp up under Reagan. Utilizing government services indirectly without the populace paying for them is no different ethically than what you talk about. I doubt you complain about that though.

I do tend to agree about welfare to some degree because it incentives poor life choices. That is not the same as quasi-socialized medicine which doesn't. If you think full free-market is best approach to healthcare you've drank too much koolaid.
    In socialized European medicine you get written off for healthcare according to your age. To old to bad. You don't get it. If you think death panels are the best approach to healthcare you've drank to much koolaid.

The rich and famous Europeans always have major medical operations done in the United States. Sure, they talk shit about the benefits of socialized medicine but when their life is on the line they all say fuck socialized medicine and come here.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 10-31-2020 at 12:43 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Can’t help but notice the sense of urgency by some of the normal people on here.

Regardless how much power and effort the left put into trashing Trump for four years, and regardless how many people love BLM, Antifa, and suffer from Trump Syndrome, these assholes are going to be forced to wake up November 3.

I hope they start a war after Trump wins. Then we’ll even get the opportunity to really straighten them out once and for all.

In socialized European medicine you get written off for healthcare according to your age. To old to bad. You don't get it. If you think death panels are the best approach to healthcare you've drank to much koolaid.

The rich and famous Europeans always have major medical operations done in the United States. Sure, they talk shit about the benefits of socialized medicine but when their life is on the line they all say fuck socialized medicine and come here.
    Funny I know some European immigrants who are close friends. Their daughter got a full ride to a really well known school. They're both staunch Republicans who complain about taxes. They're also for socialized medicine. (I don't know specifics of what they believe)

Also there is nothing that says private healthcare options need to be removed. The private sector doesn't have to be removed. "death panels". Repeating talking points as usual.

So could you name some of these "rich and famous europeans" by any chance?

TBH no clue what you mean about death panels. There are already times when people get refused procedures etc because of expense. Lots of non-profit hospitals out there. You think they do everything for everyone?

Wise up.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    The dance is called the Melania because it was made to emulate what she does on her knees with 2 business men back in the day.

Can’t help but notice the sense of urgency by some of the normal people on here.

Regardless how much power and effort the left put into trashing Trump for four years, and regardless how many people love BLM, Antifa, and suffer from Trump Syndrome, these assholes are going to be forced to wake up November 3.

I hope they start a war after Trump wins. Then we’ll even get the opportunity to really straighten them out once and for all.
    Whoever gets control of the military should win a war if it did break out.
    Wars aren't like they were in the 1800s or even like Vietnam.
    The general public might have skirmishes and plenty of blood in the streets but I would think another Civil War would end quickly.
    It's mostly fought from the air and behind computer screens these days.
    The problem would be what happens after a second Civil War?
    If anything, it would be a large power grab for one of the two sides.
    I would think it has to happen eventually but I certainly don't think it would be anything like Blue vs Grey.

Funny I know some European immigrants who are close friends. Their daughter got a full ride to a really well known school. They're both staunch Republicans who complain about taxes. They're also for socialized medicine. (I don't know specifics of what they believe)

Also there is nothing that says private healthcare options need to be removed. The private sector doesn't have to be removed. "death panels". Repeating talking points as usual.

So could you name some of these "rich and famous europeans" by any chance?

TBH no clue what you mean about death panels. There are already times when people get refused procedures etc because of expense. Lots of non-profit hospitals out there. You think they do everything for everyone?

Wise up.
    Mick Jagger, to start with.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

It ain't just Europeans that come here for medical care. Canadians don't like the long waits in their country:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...VHZ9r8CCR4mG7S

It ain't just Europeans that come here for medical care. Canadians don't like the long waits in their country:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...VHZ9r8CCR4mG7S
    There are multiple take-aways from the article. I've heard this numerous times and I don't doubt it isn't true in various circumstances. It also has this paragraph in there.

The Commonwealth Fund, a U.S. think tank, released a report two years ago ranking Canada 10th out of 11 wealthy nations in terms of health care. Only the United States fared worse. The report, based largely on satisfaction surveys by patients and health-care providers, placed Canada last in timeliness of care. The United Kingdom was ranked No. 1

Colombia’s healthcare system is ranked higher in global healthcare rankings than US, Canada, Germany, Australia. One reason I’m thinking of moving there if I decide to retire or semi retire early and dip out of the US. I believe you’re ineligible to enter the system for the first time after either age 60 or 65. Over 10 of the top 50 rated hospitals in Latin America are located in Medellin. Bit of a tangent, but seems like a reasonable option for those in the US who would like to get out of where the US is headed and retire early without worrying about exorbitant healthcare premiums before they’re medicare eligible.

I appreciate your optimism as it relates to the election BH.
    I don’t know what’s going to happen, but that period between the election and inauguration is going to be dicey. I fully expect groups will mobilize and try to cause mayhem and chaos in DC and other large cities. We shall see.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Colombia’s healthcare system is ranked higher in global healthcare rankings than US, Canada, Germany, Australia. One reason I’m thinking of moving there if I decide to retire or semi retire early and dip out of the US. I believe you’re ineligible to enter the system for the first time after either age 60 or 65. Over 10 of the top 50 rated hospitals in Latin America are located in Medellin. Bit of a tangent, but seems like a reasonable option for those in the US who would like to get out of where the US is headed and retire early without worrying about exorbitant healthcare premiums before they’re medicare eligible.
    Not only that, but the women in Columbia are top shelf.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Not only that, but the women in Columbia are top shelf.
    I could be wrong but you would have to be out of your mind or retarded to leave the US for Colombia or any country in that part of the world.
    I suppose Costa Rica would be an individuals best choice but you would still have to be a mad man to leave this country for Central or South America.
    Migrant Caravan Traffic would be free and clear going in that direction though.
    Colombians aren't too keen on anyone that isn't Colombian.
    Racist?
    Perhaps.
    I must of missed something in the above posts as I'm sure the original post was some sort of sarcasm.
    mcap can't be that Retarded.
    Last edited by monet; 11-01-2020 at 07:08 AM.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Not even a good try, slingnut. 4 years ago Biden and the dems were all blasting republicans for not confirming a supreme court justice during an election year. They got downright nasty about it. My, how times have changed. 4 years later Biden and the dems are all pissed off because republicans confirmed a supreme court justice during an election year. They got downright nasty about it. Talk about flipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflop!!!!!

You can't make this shit up, can you, slingnut?

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    You ain’t seen nothing yet if liberals steal the election by “finding” ballots for days.

Come and try to get us Antifa. Americans are ready!
    An understatement if there ever was one.....

Not even a good try, slingnut. 4 years ago Biden and the dems were all blasting republicans for not confirming a supreme court justice during an election year. They got downright nasty about it. My, how times have changed. 4 years later Biden and the dems are all pissed off because republicans confirmed a supreme court justice during an election year. They got downright nasty about it. Talk about flipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflop!!!!!

You can't make this shit up, can you, slingnut?
    He didn't make it up. Those are real video clips of what her beliefs were or what she was claiming were her beliefs were at the time.

So either

A) She used to think Trump was a clown before he hired her.

or

B) She has no ethics and says whatever suits whoever is listening to her

BTW, no one here is talking about the Supreme Court situation.

deflect, project, deflect, project...

Talk about TDS...

EDIT - I was rereading this one last time and the fact that Republicans went from one view to the other means nothing. Mickey projects their hypocrisy on Democrats when Republicans were the one who flip-flopped in their reasoning and actions.

It really isn't about logic, consistency or anything else with most monkeys. It is all about your tribe.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 11-01-2020 at 07:54 AM.

Thread Information