Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

200k votes overnight and none of them for Trump lol.
    Seems Legit.

Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The big story not being covered is Nancy Pelosi is also taking a drubbing. The dems are losing 10 to 15 house seats this time. They will lose more in 2022....and lose control of the house.

This is not the BIG BLUE WAVE that dems have been telling us about for 4 years.

Covid did Trump in. It crashed the economy and the buck stops at the president's desk when it comes to taking the blame for the deaths. There was absolutely no way for the sitting president to avoid taking the blame....no matter what their name was or what party they belonged to. If a dem was in it would have happened to them to.

I am looking forward to watching Trump's moves in the last few months of his presidency. It should be fun to watch.
    One move he could make is pardon all murderers, rapists, and child molesters in the California federal prison system. Newsome releases these creeps--why shouldn't Trump? It would be a nice "lessons learned" and one of those infamous "Obama teachable moments" for all the liberal idiots throughout California. I'd LOVE to see this happen to that failed, moronic state.
    Rob, you are total fucking idiot for wanting to Pardon those people in the prison system. I can only imagine the crimes that you committed and the people that you pray on especially in a sexual way. Let those murderers and rapists and child molesters live next door to you and that way y'all can have parties every fucktard night together and suck each other's cock and swallow each other's sperm loads. Because that's what you really desire to do you just by what you wrote one can tell.!!!!
    Wynn775, when you get together with a group of friends do y'all pray on people in a sexual way, as in a church?

"Because that's what you really desire to do you just by what you wrote one can tell.!!!!"

You are not exactly easy to understand!
    Last edited by BoSox; 11-06-2020 at 05:08 PM.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

One move he could make is pardon all murderers, rapists, and child molesters in the California federal prison system. Newsome releases these creeps--why shouldn't Trump? It would be a nice "lessons learned" and one of those infamous "Obama teachable moments" for all the liberal idiots throughout California. I'd LOVE to see this happen to that failed, moronic state.
    Rob, you are total fucking idiot for wanting to Pardon those people in the prison system. I can only imagine the crimes that you committed and the people that you pray on especially in a sexual way. Let those murderers and rapists and child molesters live next door to you and that way y'all can have parties every fucktard night together and suck each other's cock and swallow each other's sperm loads. Because that's what you really desire to do you just by what you wrote one can tell.!!!!
    Wynn775, when you get together with a group of friends do y'all pray on people in a sexual way, as in a church?

"Because that's what you really desire to do you just by what you wrote one can tell.!!!!"

You are not exactly easy to understand!
    EXACTLY what Rob wrote: "pardon all murderers, rapists, and child molesters in the California federal prison system. Newsome releases these creeps--why shouldn't Trump? It would be a nice "lessons learned" and one of those infamous "Obama teachable moments" for all the liberal idiots throughout California. I'd LOVE to see this happen"

Seriously a sick and idiotic wish!!!!

As far as what i wrote, yes it should have read; Because that's what you really desire, one can tell by what you just wrote!!!!!

Fox News always shows the Senate races as 48 to 48 for each party and two independents. I realize there will also be two runoff races in Georgia but today Carl Rove said that the Republicans already have 50 seats. Anyone what is the story with the two independents?

Fox News always shows the Senate races as 48 to 48 for each party and two independents. I realize there will also be two runoff races in Georgia but today Carl Rove said that the Republicans already have 50 seats. Anyone what is the story with the two independents?
    Bernie Sanders and Angus King are “independents” that caucus with democrats. That is they vote exactly the way Chuck Schumer wants. Nice independence huh?

I think Rove is counting N. Carolina and Alaska which haven’t been decided yet?

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Bernie Sanders and Angus King are “independents” that caucus with democrats. That is they vote exactly the way Chuck Schumer wants. Nice independence huh?

N Carolina and Alaska senate races have not been called, but they will for the Rep. That will take then to 50.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Cunningham would have to get every vote left to count to win. The media won't call this one but should have long ago. Tillis is in.

Alaskans don't elect dem senators. Sullivan is the winner there too.

Perdue in Georgia is at 49.8%. If he gets 50% he's in. If not, there is a libertarian in the race that has sucked off over 2% of the vote. It will be a very expensive runoff but Perdue will win. Loeffler will probably win a cliffhanger.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post

I think Trump made an error in his strategy.
    He should of embraced mail in voting and pushed for his side to flood it as well.
    Not sure if he would of won but he could of "cheated the cheaters" a bit easier or better.
    Hard to believe that only Democrats cheat, in my mind at least.
    I agree on all points Monet. The difference maker IMHO is that we now will have a senile, pedophilic, China-Owned servant as the president, rather than one that is not any of these things. I'll say this for the Trumpster - he is one tough son of a bitch. A lot of guys would have resigned as president with the non-stop shit they threw at him. Another big benefit of the Trumpster's presidency is the full exposure of how totally owned everything is by the Deep State - big tech, MSM etc.
    And Trump's not??
    https://www.politicalflare.com/2020/...-13-years-old/
    There is no end of footage showing Biden demonstrating his horrible proclivities. Versus the article you linked which used the word "allegedly" through the hit piece. Anyhow, I'm glad you agree with me about Biden.

200k votes overnight and none of them for Trump lol.
    Seems Legit.
    And now this. I'm guessing it's the tip of the iceberg:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...es-compromised

Interesting Points.

1. Minorities in Florida and Texas seem to favor Trump but Arizona hates him now?

2. Biden flips Georgia???

3. Biden overtakes Trump in Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota?

4. Trump loses a 500k vote lead in PA??

5. Glitches and Overnight Ballot Dumps??

I don't know how Trump just keeps pushing.
    He is going to fight this all the way to the Supreme Court huh?
    He must really hate the idea of losing or quitting.

Interesting Points.

1. Minorities in Florida and Texas seem to favor Trump but Arizona hates him now?

This back page story should be front page, but it never will be. Matt Braynard (top GOP data analyst) had set up a Gofund me page to get at the heart of the voter fraud, but Gofundme cut it off so he had to go to a different site (Give-Send-Go.com) to continue to get funding for the voter fraud investigation. Big tech is really trying to impede the investigation, just like Twitter and Facebook are trying to squelch anybody who questions the deep state:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ivesendgo-com/

I agree on all points Monet. The difference maker IMHO is that we now will have a senile, pedophilic, China-Owned servant as the president, rather than one that is not any of these things. I'll say this for the Trumpster - he is one tough son of a bitch. A lot of guys would have resigned as president with the non-stop shit they threw at him. Another big benefit of the Trumpster's presidency is the full exposure of how totally owned everything is by the Deep State - big tech, MSM etc.
    And Trump's not??
    https://www.politicalflare.com/2020/...-13-years-old/
    There is no end of footage showing Biden demonstrating his horrible proclivities. Versus the article you linked which used the word "allegedly" through the hit piece. Anyhow, I'm glad you agree with me about Biden.
    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...nst-joe-biden/

Interesting Points.

This back page story should be front page, but it never will be. Matt Braynard (top GOP data analyst) had set up a Gofund me page to get at the heart of the voter fraud, but Gofundme cut it off so he had to go to a different site (Give-Send-Go.com) to continue to get funding for the voter fraud investigation. Big tech is really trying to impede the investigation, just like Twitter and Facebook are trying to squelch anybody who questions the deep state:

And CNN is telling their viewers there isn’t any evidence of fraud.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...nst-joe-biden/

Interesting Points.

And CNN is telling their viewers there isn’t any evidence of fraud.
    I'm glad to see that President Trump and others are going through the mechanics of vetting this regardless of the outcome Danny (as I'm sure you are too).

Your vote was part of a record-breaking turnout

You made your vote matter and allowing time for votes to be counted just in case some unscrupulous groups of people fucked things up, makes democracy matter too.

Stay Calm.

Stay Patient.

Stay Informed.

Yep, sure thing.

Report: Armed men arrested in Philadelphia were trying to deliver fake ballots
    By Jason Hanna, Rob Frehse and Sonia Moghe, CNN
    Updated 2:46 AM EST, Sat November 07, 2020

(CNN)Two armed Virginia men who were arrested Thursday outside the Philadelphia Convention Center were "coming to deliver a truck full of fake ballots" to the city, CNN affiliate KYW reported, citing prosecutors.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/11/07/u...sts/index.html

Can someone tell me how many additional Chinese Virus deaths took place since 11/3. I know the presidential election is important, but CNN can't even donate the time of a commercial for any type of up-date? Not a single word about it in 5 days. Did people stop dying?

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Can someone tell me how many additional Chinese Virus deaths took place since 11/3. I know the presidential election is important, but CNN can't even donate the time of a commercial for any type of up-date? Not a single word about it in 5 days. Did people stop dying?
    According to my local News Reports, every day about 2,000 new Coronavirus Ccases are found and about 245 deaths in Florida.
    Last edited by Tasha; 11-07-2020 at 05:26 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information