Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Great thread Mick, we needed a catch all for the political stuff. My bet is this quickly becomes the most popular thread on the site.
    Do you guys know even what the word means?

Politard

A politard is someone who is politically polarized to the point that they cannot have an intelligent discussion with anyone that they perceive to be "on the other side" of their political spectrum, the politard will automatically disagree with their perceived "enemies" and often without any actual knowledge of the subject being discussed. Politards differ from trolls in that politards actually believe what they say.
    As I've noted, maybe a few times before, Crimm Mickey has to be some sort and degree of self-parody.

Confirmation.

Mickey Crimm = MC "mimickery".
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    For those who don’t know Philadelphia elected a Soros sponsored DA, Larry Krasner a couple years ago. As was the goal, he basically forgave every crime short of murder and freed many convicted felons. And the result was predictable, as is happened before our eyes in many cities crime numbers are breaking records. But convictions and jail terms are not.

In this case US Attorney McSwain had to step in to force what I believe is still a light sentence after Krasner basically let this guy walk away with serving less than 3 years.

https://6abc.com/philly-gunman-gets-...ps-in/6370057/

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain has effectively superseded Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner by sentencing 31-year-old Jovaun Patterson to 171 months behind bars on Thursday.

Patterson was caught on tape shooting a man with an AK-47 back in May 2018.”
    I just read an article where Manhattan has a record number of vacant apartments. The same thing is going on in big cities across the country. But I can tell you where there are no vacant apartments--MONTANA!!!

Though tourism is way down this summer, home prices and rents are way up. I read an article yesterday where there is nothing to rent in Missoula. Everything is taken. One property management outfit reported that of 1600 apartments they had just one apartment currently for rent.

I talked to a guy a few days ago that lives in White Sulphur Springs, Montana. He got an eviction notice because some Californians are moving into the place for much higher rent. He went looking for something else and there is nothing for rent in White Sulphur Springs. Can you believe that. A little dinky town like that is all taken up? WTF?

People from Portland and Seattle moving in. The big cities are losing their tax base. These are not conservative people. They are liberals but dont want to live with high crime and no police protection.

While landlords are singing the blues in the big cities the landlords in Montana are licking their chops. I figure this is going on in small towns and rural areas all over the country.

Hopefully it’s good people moving in and not liberals bringing their liberal views. Missoula already has enough of them from what I could see in a short couple visits. But even liberals with some common sense see the shithole their cities are becoming and if they are trying to raise a family, they know the cities are not the place.

Working from home which has become more acceptable now because of the hoax will lead to more of this. Great for home sellers, bad to buyers and renters.

I can only imagine the “discussions” the old Mickey would end up in if he went to bars drinking, in Missoula.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    It is a real statement to where this country has went when a group of "patriotic" buffoons would rather the whole National Anthem be booed than one guy kneeling to the flag. It isn't like the guy is giving the flag the finger. Kneelers choose to show their respect in a different manner but make no doubt about it - it is a sign of respect.

These flag kneelers are some of the best trolls of modern America. They've really laid bare what some people are about.

Top-down control of the right-wing plebs in action right here.
    Welcome fellow politard. Don't inject politics in sporting events. Period. If I want to watch politics I'll go to a different TV channel. Sporting events are for sports only. No fricking politics. The millionaire crybaby athletes can say they are not disrespecting the flag a trillion times but it doesn't change the fact that THEY ARE DISRESPECTING THE FLAG!!!!

They are disrespecting the flag. Fuck their excuses. They are disrespecting the flag. They are the ones that interjected the politics so fuck them. They disrespect the flag.

I'm also tired of the bullshit lie that blacks are oppressed. They have it the easiest of any ethnic group in the country. That includes caucasions. For decades whites have been bending over backwards for blacks. Blacks get everything for free. They get into college with lower test scores. They are the first hired even though there are others better qualified. What do we get for it? DISRESPECT!!!
    I feel respected that Mickey is reading my posts again. I am glad to poliTARD it up with one of gambling forums's greatest poliTARDs.

The flag is but a symbol. All that stuff is just used to manipulate people. This is only an issue because you've been told it is an issue. Like other poster says, he doesn't care. I wouldn't care.

Yea, blacks and their situation is blah. This is where my liberalness is stretched. They are oppressed in some ways but it is also the case this country provides best opportunity for black men willing to take it. It is hard but it can be done. I basically believe everyone is a racist and accept that, but for the sake of the world and everyone, one tries to fight their nature (which is to be racist). <- Thats the liberal in me.
    Are you trying to assuage your guilt because you are a racist and it makes you feel better to call everyone else racist?
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    Great thread Mick, we needed a catch all for the political stuff. My bet is this quickly becomes the most popular thread on the site.
    Do you guys know even what the word means?

Politard

A politard is someone who is politically polarized to the point that they cannot have an intelligent discussion with anyone that they perceive to be "on the other side" of their political spectrum, the politard will automatically disagree with their perceived "enemies" and often without any actual knowledge of the subject being discussed. Politards differ from trolls in that politards actually believe what they say.
    As I've noted, maybe a few times before, Crimm Mickey has to be some sort and degree of self-parody.

Confirmation.

Mickey Crimm = MC "mimickery".
    I took you off of ignore because by posting in this thread you have admitted your politardness. Welcome fellow politard.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 08-14-2020 at 03:18 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

In the news today, the storage business is up 50% in Florida this year from people sending their belongings south and storing them until they find suitable accomodations.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I accept the welcome.

To add to the above, I would define a cucktard as a Republican politard. A mild Republican that went the other way.

Now I wonder what the term is for a Democratic one. How about returd? A while ago, I was looking up the terms for a group of bats, clowns, and so on. Came across the term for a group of turds. It's a steam (of turds). Yes, such words and meanings exist.

Maybe, people will confuse returds for Republicans the way that you confused cucks with Democrats. Who knows.

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

In the news today, the storage business is up 50% in Florida this year from people sending their belongings south and storing them until they find suitable accomodations.
    Same concern as before. NY and other shitholes will always vote Dem no matter what. But if enough liberals move to swing states, it’s game over. I always preached the same thing for good conservatives to leave CA to move to NV & AZ where their vote actually matters.

Sadly it’s possible the liberals beat us to it and the country is lost. I hope not.

By the way Florida law requires you establish residency 29 days before the election to be eligible to vote. Hopefully that doesn’t happen this year but it is a concern in the future.

Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    I accept the welcome.

To add to the above, I would define a cucktard as a Republican politard. A mild Republican that went the other way.

Now I wonder what the term is for a Democratic one. How about returd? A while ago, I was looking up the terms for a group of bats, clowns, and so on. Came across the term for a group of turds. It's a steam (of turds). Yes, such words and meanings exist.

Maybe, people will confuse returds for Republicans the way that you confused cucks with Democrats. Who knows.
    Libtard is the word you are looking for. Libtards and Cucktards are the same thing, braindead libs.

I'm not understanding why people would even go to any sporting event where the blacks and other phonies feel the need to kneel during the Anthem. I no longer even WATCH the disrespectful Negro Basketball Association games and when Brady retires it's the end of the Negro Football League for me too. This "taking a knee" nonsense sends a very clear message of hating this country and is not some simply apparatus for "protest". These overpaid spook athletes don't give half a shit about thug George Floyd or any of the other black criminals and felons who get what they ask for. The white cop in Minn. took a knee on Floyd for a reason, and he'll never get convicted because he is seriously overcharged.

There's also a reason blacks make up over a third of our prison population but only 15 per cent of our overall population. They bring it upon themselves. Obama sat by and did nothing, but Trump is making a huge effort to help them.

Yes, firing shots for our survival is in fact coming, and it all leads back to the failures of and the racist policies of the Obama Administration. Trump is the correction for that ineptness and corruption. But if Joe and the Hoe get in....watch out.

I get excited waking up on weekends and turning on the Philly news to see how many shot overnight. I’m seldom disappointed and this morning is another shining example. Along with the usual individual shootings last night we had 5 shot at a block party of several hundred. Of course block parties are not allowed in Philly under both our liberal Governor and the liberal Mayor’s decrees. But that never stops certain groups in the city. And the end result is always the same, someone “disrespects” some one and the bullets start flying. But it’s the fault of the police?

https://6abc.com/police-come-under-f...party/6372537/

Note that an estimated 250,000 Americans legally visited the Sturgis Rally in the past 10 days. Anyone want to guess how many shootings occurred? Of course it was zero, and you know we would have heard about it on the liberal networks that bashed the rally. Amazing a group of people that gets a bad rap, Harley riders can gather and have a good time without shooting each other.

I've gotta say, I don't want ANY of The two main Presidential Candidates this year
    It's so weird for me that this year I don't want any of them to win. This has never happened to me before. If only Bernie Sanders took the place of Joe Biden. I would vote for Bernie Sanders in a heartbeat if he was in the place of Joe Biden.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Another example of how filled with hatred the elite leftists at the Washington Post are.

Taking a shot at Trumps dead brother in a headline. Note the comparison to the praise the ISIS leader received.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ted-cr...-obit-headline

There is going to be a lot of payback in the next 4 years when Trump wins in November. The amount of financial damage he can do to Twitter alone by leaving the platform after he wins is immense.

I get excited waking up on weekends and turning on the Philly news to see how many shot overnight. I’m seldom disappointed and this morning is another shining example. Along with the usual individual shootings last night we had 5 shot at a block party of several hundred. Of course block parties are not allowed in Philly under both our liberal Governor and the liberal Mayor’s decrees. But that never stops certain groups in the city. And the end result is always the same, someone “disrespects” some one and the bullets start flying. But it’s the fault of the police?

Note that an estimated 250,000 Americans legally visited the Sturgis Rally in the past 10 days. Anyone want to guess how many shootings occurred? Of course it was zero, and you know we would have heard about it on the liberal networks that bashed the rally. Amazing a group of people that gets a bad rap, Harley riders can gather and have a good time without shooting each other.
    The answer to this is elementary and can be responded to with a question: HOW MANY BLACKS ATTEND STURGIS? I've seen several "All Lives Matter" t-shirts in some of the pictures so far....and not a speck of violence.

Even bikers have more class than these big city "protesters".

Philly, Chicago etc.....they're all the same.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

The answer to this is elementary and can be responded to with a question: HOW MANY BLACKS ATTEND STURGIS? I've seen several "All Lives Matter" t-shirts in some of the pictures so far....and not a speck of violence.

Even bikers have more class than these big city "protesters".

Philly, Chicago etc.....they're all the same.
    I would be surprised, if Sturgis wasn't 99.54% white.

You all know about the prolific preaching about coronavirus by redietz "The shutdown saves lives. We need to continue the shutdown until there is a vaccine."

5.57 million people have been infected with CV in a country of 330,000,000 people. That's 1.7% of the population.

South Dakota did not shut down like the rest of the country. People were advised to wear masks and social distance. That's it. But businesses were not shut down.

10,274 South Dakotans have been infected out of 884,659. That's 1.2% of the population.

What conclusions would you draw from this? South Dakota had no shutdown yet they suffer an infection rate that is only two-thirds the national average.

What's up with that, redietz?

Who's voting for Joe and the Hoe?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Who's voting for Joe and the Hoe?
    The China and BLM loving NBA fired a longtime photographer for sharing something like this.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-bubble-...182540581.html

You and I both know there is never any punishment when they post horrific things about Trump and his family though.

I think you will be fine Mick!

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post

Welcome fellow politard. Don't inject politics in sporting events. Period. If I want to watch politics I'll go to a different TV channel. Sporting events are for sports only. No fricking politics. The millionaire crybaby athletes can say they are not disrespecting the flag a trillion times but it doesn't change the fact that THEY ARE DISRESPECTING THE FLAG!!!!

They are disrespecting the flag. Fuck their excuses. They are disrespecting the flag. They are the ones that interjected the politics so fuck them. They disrespect the flag.

I'm also tired of the bullshit lie that blacks are oppressed. They have it the easiest of any ethnic group in the country. That includes caucasions. For decades whites have been bending over backwards for blacks. Blacks get everything for free. They get into college with lower test scores. They are the first hired even though there are others better qualified. What do we get for it? DISRESPECT!!!
    I feel respected that Mickey is reading my posts again. I am glad to poliTARD it up with one of gambling forums's greatest poliTARDs.

The flag is but a symbol. All that stuff is just used to manipulate people. This is only an issue because you've been told it is an issue. Like other poster says, he doesn't care. I wouldn't care.

Yea, blacks and their situation is blah. This is where my liberalness is stretched. They are oppressed in some ways but it is also the case this country provides best opportunity for black men willing to take it. It is hard but it can be done. I basically believe everyone is a racist and accept that, but for the sake of the world and everyone, one tries to fight their nature (which is to be racist). <- Thats the liberal in me.
    Are you trying to assuage your guilt because you are a racist and it makes you feel better to call everyone else racist?
    No, I have no guilt. The level of my racism is so minor it really isn't the problem. I find the constant pointing of fingers about who is racist and such to be a bit tiring. I don't really know if it helps much of anything.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Another example of how filled with hatred the elite leftists at the Washington Post are.

Taking a shot at Trumps dead brother in a headline. Note the comparison to the praise the ISIS leader received.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ted-cr...-obit-headline

There is going to be a lot of payback in the next 4 years when Trump wins in November. The amount of financial damage he can do to Twitter alone by leaving the platform after he wins is immense.
    I had to click to see the headline in question. I don't see the 'taking a shot'.

I heard Trump had a nice day golfing after his brother died. lolz. He'll take good care of you guys, he cares, our President really does. Thank you Jesus.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

The thing that gets me is that all of this sociopathic or whatever shit is actually happening here. People think that, after some election day, everything will be back to normal. Some stuff, well, you can't just "take back".

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Thread Information