Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

It’s all over pretty soon for the EC anyway. The cunts keep moving out of their miserable for everyone but wealthy and drug addicted loser states but vote the same as before then turning Nevada, AZ, FL, and Texas all turn blue in the next 4-8 years. Hopefully my working days are done and I can ex-pat before it all turns to shit.

From the mainstream Philly media showing what a piece of shit this retard was.

https://6abc.com/philadelphia-vandal...olice/7396432/

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- We are learning more about Walter Wallace Jr., the man who was shot by Philadelphia police on Monday, and protesters who clashed with officers in the wake of the shooting.

Wallace was an aspiring rapper with social media accounts filled with videos.

Guns are a central theme as he rhymes about shooting people, including police”.

Let me guess, he was on the verge of “turning his life around”.

Thanks to the dedicated officers who eliminated this animal from potentially killing others, I’m sure you will be vindicated in the end. And sorry for the hard working business owners who saw their businesses destroyed by blacks and whites who saw this as an opportunity to loot Nike sneakers. May you get shot over said sneakers.

https://www.fox29.com/news/looting-o...owners-fearful

You have to give the thugs credit, they never miss the opportunity of another’s death to steal the important things in life like sneakers.

This is exactly what liberal mayors and governors want.

I urge everyone to watch Tucker Carlson interview with Tony Bobulinsky tonight. The guy was VERY credible to me. The Biden’s were into some shit!

https://www.fox29.com/video/864898

Walmart being looted in Philly by mostly blacks.

At least they are too busy to vote.

Anyone want to try and justify this? Joe? Kamala? Barack?

Makes the perfect campaign ad for Trump in PA.

Animals! Including any whites with them.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    https://www.fox29.com/video/864898

Walmart being looted in Philly by mostly blacks.

At least they are too busy to vote.

Anyone want to try and justify this? Joe? Kamala? Barack?

Makes the perfect campaign ad for Trump in PA.

Animals! Including any whites with them.
    Boz, they just want to watch the election results next week.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    I urge everyone to watch Tucker Carlson interview with Tony Bobulinsky tonight. The guy was VERY credible to me. The Biden’s were into some shit!
    Will do Danny, thanks for the heads up (it's on youtube by now probably).

The morons and thugs in Philly also looted a Dollar Tree tonight.

Hopefully they went straight to the high dollar items.

Hey Cunt, see if you could sit through this. Then stick your ruby slippers up your Cunt.

Plausible deniability

Plausible deniability is the ability of people, typically senior officials in a formal or informal chain of command, to deny knowledge of or responsibility for any damnable actions committed by others ...

Hey Boz,

Looking for a Samsung 65” full exposure outdoor 4K Ultra HD smart TV. (with stand) If not available look for a SunBrite Veranda Series 65”.

Maybe you could get where their going to loot tonight early in Philadelphia since you should know the area. Wear a black-face and hoody.

I’ll pay you 60% of its value.

P.S. Please be careful.

Philadelphia consistently ranks above the national average in terms of crime, especially violent offenses. It has the highest violent crime rate of the ten American cities with a population greater than 1 million residents as well as the highest poverty rate among these cities.
    Last edited by blackhole; 10-28-2020 at 04:22 AM.

Forgot to add in above post: Another fucking asshole democratic mayor in Philly and democratic governor of Pennsylvanian have been in charge for years.

It appears these democratic states and cities are in competition for who could attract and create the most violent, un-educated, broken down shoe losers in one place at one time.

SURPRISE
    Last edited by blackhole; 10-28-2020 at 05:23 AM.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Forgot to add in above post: Another fucking asshole democratic mayor in Philly and democratic governor of Pennsylvanian have been in charge for years.

SURPRISE
    Just as bad, or worse is the DA Larry Krasner. He was the first DA elected under Soros who he is a puppet for. The damage he did to law and order in Philadelphia will never be overcome.

I truly feel for the other residents who can’t afford to move from that shithole.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/george...-20191025.html

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

SURPRISE
    Just as bad, or worse is the DA Larry Krasner. He was the first DA elected under Soros who he is a puppet for. The damage he did to law and order in Philadelphia will never be overcome.

I truly feel for the other residents who can’t afford to move from that shithole.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/george...-20191025.html
    I hear what you're saying Boz, but, registered democrats outnumber repubs 7-1. Krasner won in a landslide. It's hard to sympathize with those who continue voting the way they are. Now the minority 13% is another story. They need to find a way out.

Looks like big tech got involved with this complete interview I posted above. They blocked all full interviews and only have selected minutes you could view on you-tube now.

"More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The whole interview was 45 minutes long. This one is only 17 minutes.

One of the correspondents from MSNBC was at a early voting center in Arizona this morning and said on the air that he only found (1) one person out of fifty who said they were voting for Biden. Shocked they broadcasted that. It was live and slipped by them. LOL

Sell others your preferences, LOL!

Why don't you go to your local community center and scream out who you want and what you want them for and hold some homemade signs above your head the same as the BLM people did. Why do it on a fucking gambling board with the majority of the members being accused of having a little dick and being broke in life anyway!

Looters shooting looters in Philly. 11 shot last night in fights over stolen merchandise. Yep, this is all about some thug with a knife getting shot.

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1321398369185603585

Name:  2DF5F513-E4B8-4944-8ED7-FAAE1612AEA3.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  45.4 KB

So the fake media keeps telling us Wall Street wants Biden to win.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...ue-wave-432710

So why if the polls are right and Biden will be winning easily is the market down almost 9% this week?

Jim Cramer said it best today, nobody will invest while the threat of another lockdown is still in the cards.

And we all know, if Biden somehow cheats to a victory, we will be lockdown again with threats of withholding funds to states that don’t shutdown. It’s all part of their plans.

The deep state is so deep and crooked it no doubt involves and includes foreign nations. If Trump is re-elected the damage he could do to this world-wide deep state, could become irreversible and weaken far too many pockets across the world.

Does anyone think the United Nations are happy being forced to pay up for our protection? It’s all about the endless billions of dollars moving all over the world with shady deals like the Bidens. Regardless what happens to all these nations including ours this elite group of deep state personal deal makers couldn’t care less about the hard working common folk. These worldwide crooks along with their children and grandchildren will always be safe in guarded and gated communities at least for the remainder of their lives.

They only care about now and the not to far future. Their definitely not concerned about distant generations.

I think the crazy concern today by all media outlets (fake news) and some foreign countries about the Chinese Virus, is just a last-ditch attempt by the proper gander media to blame Trump for everything before November third. Obviously, they know Trump is already leading in early voting.

All of big business, banks, wall street, celebrities, movie and music stars, million-dollar athletes, or anyone else with the big bucks in hand hate Trump. After all the good he did the last 4 years regardless of his bizarre behavior at times, how could there only be a handful of these elite people who actually give him credit.

The money got so big and crooked I’m not sure we’ll ever be able to get back to normal. Four more years of Trump could only give us some future hope. What happens in 2024 will be critical?

Wall street going down is a good sign Trumps winning.

The deep state is so deep and crooked it no doubt involves and includes foreign nations. If Trump is re-elected the damage he could do to this world-wide deep state, could become irreversible and weaken far too many pockets across the world.

Does anyone think the United Nations are happy being forced to pay up for our protection? It’s all about the endless billions of dollars moving all over the world with shady deals like the Bidens. Regardless what happens to all these nations including ours this elite group of deep state personal deal makers couldn’t care less about the hard working common folk. These worldwide crooks along with their children and grandchildren will always be safe in guarded and gated communities at least for the remainder of their lives.

They only care about now and the not to far future. Their definitely not concerned about distant generations.

I think the crazy concern today by all media outlets (fake news) and some foreign countries about the Chinese Virus, is just a last-ditch attempt by the proper gander media to blame Trump for everything before November third. Obviously, they know Trump is already leading in early voting.

All of big business, banks, wall street, celebrities, movie and music stars, million-dollar athletes, or anyone else with the big bucks in hand hate Trump. After all the good he did the last 4 years regardless of his bizarre behavior at times, how could there only be a handful of these elite people who actually give him credit.

The money got so big and crooked I’m not sure we’ll ever be able to get back to normal. Four more years of Trump could only give us some future hope. What happens in 2024 will be critical?

Wall street going down is a good sign Trumps winning.
    Yeah. The deep state will spread the virus even more and Bill Gates will use the virus serum to inject a chip so that all nations will be under Democratic rule and on Halloween the Great Pumpkin will arise from the patch and all infected with the virus will pledge allegiance to the deep state. Woooooooooooo!

Thread Information