Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    When Obama nominated an individual in 2016 for Supreme Court justice, the Republican majority Senate had two basic choices:

1) Acknowledge the nomination, discuss, and have a vote.

2) Do not acknowledge the nomination, as a Republican majority Senate will not vote in acceptance.

If either of these two things occurred, the furor of this year's Supreme Court Justice hearings would have been much more civil. The problem is that a few Republicans in 2016 wanted to portray themselves as idealistic negotiators. Senator Graham (among others) publicly stated that a Supreme Court Justice should not be voted within an election year. Fine. Stay consistent and keep your word. He did not. Same with the other Republicans that spoke up in 2016.

Hence, it was not Democrats or Independents flip flopping their anger between 2016 and 2020. It was individuals not keeping their word. That is where the anger is concentrated upon.

Again, results over the last four years would not have changed. The justices got in as expected. Things would have been much more civil recently if the Republicans went with item one or two above. Once a couple of Senate individuals try to reason with their decision in 2016, exposing themselves four years later, anger ensues.

This was not a banner moment for America.
    Now, why don't you give us a clinic on dems blowing up the filibuster rule for selfish reasons.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Democrats are equally as guilty of the flip flop on Supreme Court nominations. That's what you lefties won't acknowledge. You just blame republicans. I see both sides as lying out their asses.
    They are? How so? Not saying you're wrong - I really just don't know what you are referring to.
    I'll try to explain it to you like you are a 3rd grader. Then maybe you will get it.

In 2016 Democrats were FOR confirming a justice during an election year.
    In 2020 Democrats were AGAINST confirming a justice during an election year.

In 2016 Republicans were AGAINST confirming a justice during an election year.
    IN 2020 Republicans were FOR confirming a justice during an election year.

The rhetoric of both sides don't make a flying fuck. Both sides FLIP-FLOPPED!

Is that simple enough for you to understand?
    lol okey dokey. I can't say you're wrong. Democrats just want Republicans to hold to what they claimed their reasoning was the last time, but of course you project it all on the Democrats when it is actually the ACTIONS of the Republicans that caused the issue.

No, you're clearly not a tribal monkey who can't think for himself.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

Trump is an epic liar. It is crazy how his sheeple avoid the issue. When you put Trump as the standard, then there really becomes little room to criticize the ethics and morality of 99% of Democratic politicians.
    Joe Biden is a legendary serial liar. It’s crazy how his sheeple avoid the issue.
    Here’s an old classic where literally everything he claims is a lie.

I'm not entirely sure what is a lie and what isn't. It doesn't look good. He seems to go off on defensive mode when questioned. Kind of a pathetic response.
    Not sure huh?
    Everything he claimed in the video was verified as a lie. The full ride scholarship, the degrees, and the graduation placement in his class, which was something like 75th out of 86 instead of “Top of Class”. This and his verified plagiarism ruined his presidential hopes over 30 years ago.
    But ol Joe kept lying and trying. Doesn’t say much for the folks in Delaware.

They are? How so? Not saying you're wrong - I really just don't know what you are referring to.
    I'll try to explain it to you like you are a 3rd grader. Then maybe you will get it.

In 2016 Democrats were FOR confirming a justice during an election year.
    In 2020 Democrats were AGAINST confirming a justice during an election year.

In 2016 Republicans were AGAINST confirming a justice during an election year.
    IN 2020 Republicans were FOR confirming a justice during an election year.

The rhetoric of both sides don't make a flying fuck. Both sides FLIP-FLOPPED!

Is that simple enough for you to understand?
    lol okey dokey. I can't say you're wrong. Democrats just want Republicans to hold to what they claimed their reasoning was the last time, but of course you project it all on the Democrats when it is actually the ACTIONS of the Republicans that caused the issue.

No, you're clearly not a tribal monkey who can't think for himself.
    In 2013 Harry Reid and the Democrats were warned what could happen if they blew up the filibuster rule. They didn't listen. It came back to bite them. Dems have only themselves to blame. Now we have Cryin' Chuck Schumer making vicious threats of what is going to happen because of something they started.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Joe Biden is a legendary serial liar. It’s crazy how his sheeple avoid the issue.
    Here’s an old classic where literally everything he claims is a lie.

I'm not entirely sure what is a lie and what isn't. It doesn't look good. He seems to go off on defensive mode when questioned. Kind of a pathetic response.
    Not sure huh?
    Everything he claimed in the video was verified as a lie. The full ride scholarship, the degrees, and the graduation placement in his class, which was something like 75th out of 86 instead of “Top of Class”. This and his verified plagiarism ruined his presidential hopes over 30 years ago.
    I could sit here all day finding clips of Trump lying. It is a real thing with him. Consistent and persistent.

Just like in the above, you lied. He never said "top of class" (as you put in quotes). He says "top half of the class". Huuuuge difference. Biden does say a few truthful things though.

I know you need to somehow validate your worshiping of a false idol, but I don't think Biden has enough life in him to catch up with Trump in the lying department. Sorry.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Either way, how can you not ABSOLUTELY LOVE what Trump's getting THREE conservative justices onto the Supreme Court has done to the liberals? He has made their heads explode, they're going out of their minds, and he made them pay BIG TIME with ACB for the truly disgusting way the Senate Dems treated Kavanaugh. Even if Trump loses, he wins. He can simply look back at all he accomplished, and he'll even have an added bonus tacked onto his returning to living a luxurious life: Secret Service protection. And all the while, he can giggle at what will undoubtedly be a plethora of Joe Biden goofy gaffes, as he will no longer be able to hide away in some basement. That is, until he is forced to resign and we then get to laugh at the Kamal.

However....should Trump do what he does best and WIN, the bonus will be watching how many of the liberal mob get shot as they TRY to bring their hate and destruction into the suburbs. And all because they're such poor little sore losers....

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Either way, how can you not ABSOLUTELY LOVE what Trump's getting THREE conservative justices onto the Supreme Court has done to the liberals? He has made their heads explode, they're going out of their minds, and he made them pay BIG TIME with ACB for the truly disgusting way the Senate Dems treated Kavanaugh. Even if Trump loses, he wins. He can simply look back at all he accomplished, and he'll even have an added bonus tacked onto his returning to living a luxurious life: Secret Service protection. And all the while, he can giggle at what will undoubtedly be a plethora of Joe Biden goofy gaffes, as he will no longer be able to hide away in some basement. That is, until he is forced to resign and we then get to laugh at the Kamal.

However....should Trump do what he does best and WIN, the bonus will be watching how many of the liberal mob get shot as they TRY to bring their hate and destruction into the suburbs. And all because they're such poor little sore losers....
    Those judges keep voting against conservative issues.

You're the sheeple, buttfuck. You don't have enough of a brain to think or make decisions for yourself. You want big government to do everything for you including wiping your filthy ass. Now fuck off and die.
    Says the man-child on medicare.

But it's not a good thing to give any kind of ground to liberals. They'll just use it to beat you in the head and won't acknowledge any of their own shortcomings. So fuck the maggots.
    This is great. More projection. When have YOU ever admitted being wrong? You're actually the exact opposite of your view and also why someone once told me to not bother wasting my time arguing with you.

Anyway, I came back looking for the post where you talked about the filibuster stuff. I hadn't paid that much attention to it previously and just spend time reading up on it and you're right, Democrats sorta dug their own grave to some degree.

See? I can admit you taught me something. You can't do any such thing, because at heart you're a weak man, who needs to idolize a strong man, because intellectually you're sub-standard outside of machine magic. lol. #truth

Hey Cunt and Slug,

Listen to this a few times today. Try and get the words down so you guys could sing along tomorrow. It'll help hold back the tears.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Hey Cunt and Slug,

Listen to this a few times today. Try and get the words down so you guys could sing along tomorrow. It'll help hold back the tears.

Too bad we couldn't reasonably place bets. Fairly confident Trump won't win this time, but who knows? Was a big shock last time. I still remember selling off Hillary positions on predictit.

How many of you guys going to stay home for next few days to protect your front yard from ANTIFA?

How many of you guys going to stay home for next few days to protect your front yard from ANTIFA?
    There’s only one road into our town which is otherwise surrounded by water. You have to pass our private police force headquarters to get on the road to enter it. So, I’m feeling pretty safe. On both sides of the road are lots of woods. We could sniper them off without them knowing where it's coming from.

Trust me, although most are black members their true color is yellow. They also know where their lives would be in serious jeopardy and avoid those areas. They have a better chance with De Blasio's democratic city.

P.S. They once over the summer attempted to have a march through our neighboring town. It was supposed to start and end about 5 miles later at the town hall.

There were so many pick-up trucks lining both sides of the road with Trump and American flags loaded with dudes looking for a fight. It was the quietist march I ever saw. All you heard was an occasional drum beating. The march ended 3 miles short. A couple of assholes early on had big mouths but immediately began to wag their tails and kept quiet.
    Last edited by blackhole; 11-02-2020 at 09:15 AM. Reason: add text

It depends. How much burning, looting and rioting do you highly mature and peace loving liberals intend to do if Trump wins?

Not sure huh?
    I could sit here all day finding clips of Trump lying. It is a real thing with him. Consistent and persistent.

Just like in the above, you lied. He never said "top of class" (as you put in quotes). He says "top half of the class". Huuuuge difference. Biden does say a few truthful things though.
    I stand corrected. He graduated 76th in his class of 85. Huuuuuge difference from "top half of the class".
    I could sit here all day finding clips of Biden lying. It is a real thing with him. Consistent and persistent. Basically when his lips are moving. He doesn't seem to realize that people can just go back and play the video.
    Like this one where Bernie drills him for lying about his past stance on SS and ol Joe keeps lyin and denying.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    There’s only one road into our town which is otherwise surrounded by water. You have to pass our private police force headquarters to get on the road to enter it. So, I’m feeling pretty safe. On both sides of the road are lots of woods. We could sniper them off without them knowing where it's coming from.

Trust me, although most are black members their true color is yellow. They also know where their lives would be in serious jeopardy and avoid those areas. They have a better chance with De Blasio's democratic city.

P.S. They once over the summer attempted to have a march through our neighboring town. It was supposed to start and end about 5 miles later at the town hall.

There were so many pick-up trucks lining both sides of the road with Trump and American flags loaded with dudes looking for a fight. It was the quietist march I ever saw. All you heard was an occasional drum beating. The march ended 3 miles short. A couple of assholes early on had big mouths but immediately began to wag their tails and kept quiet.
    Interesting post but I believe you've confused ANTIFA with BLM or something. I don't even think most BLM protestors are black.

Glad to hear you're not scared though. I was truly worried.

It depends. How much burning, looting and rioting do you highly mature and peace loving liberals intend to do if Trump wins?
    The peace loving ones would not have any plans to do as you said and they make up the vast majority of protestors and protests. This is contrary to the bullshit your masters have fed you.

There are some real mother fuckers out there though. Have yet to hear of them attacking homes, but was just wondering how yall thinking.

Not sure huh?

I stand corrected. He graduated 76th in his class of 85. Huuuuuge difference from "top half of the class".
    I could sit here all day finding clips of Biden lying. It is a real thing with him. Consistent and persistent. Basically when his lips are moving. He doesn't seem to realize that people can just go back and play the video.
    Like this one where Bernie drills him for lying about his past stance on SS and ol Joe keeps lyin and denying.

Biden lies in defense of his flip-flopping overly long political career. I don't care to defend him much.

Trump is on a whole new level and makes up lies about everyone else. Unprompted. Daily. He blows away any previous President. Not even comparable but whatevers. You love Trump. I don't particularly like Biden but he is the only viable anti-Trump candidate for shitty reasons.

There is a huge difference in the magnitude and rate of lying. I don't think Biden is going around making up shit about others, but there is no line Trump won't cross if he thinks it'll help him. Biden is .. just a meh politician. Whatever - false equivalency.

Trump literally made a mockery of your religion and you'd still suck his dick if he told you he was the second coming of Jesus and whipped it out. You know it is true too. Don't even deny it.

Biden lies in defense of his flip-flopping overly long political career. I don't care to defend him much.

Trump is on a whole new level and makes up lies about everyone else. Unprompted. Daily. He blows away any previous President. Not even comparable but whatevers. You love Trump. I don't particularly like Biden but he is the only viable anti-Trump candidate for shitty reasons.

There is a huge difference in the magnitude and rate of lying. I don't think Biden is going around making up shit about others, but there is no line Trump won't cross if he thinks it'll help him. Biden is .. just a meh politician. Whatever - false equivalency.

Trump literally made a mockery of your religion and you'd still suck his dick if he told you he was the second coming of Jesus and whipped it out. You know it is true too. Don't even deny it.
    Biden lies when his lips are moving, not just to defend flip flops. That is if one can even understand him. No one on the left is even talking about his obvious cognitive issues. Here's a speech from a few days ago.

Yep, that's your guy.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Those judges keep voting against conservative issues.
    Minor issues, and without ACB.

Watch for the media meltdown as she begins to become involved.

Biden lies when his lips are moving, not just to defend flip flops. That is if one can even understand him. No one on the left is even talking about his obvious cognitive issues. Here's a speech from a few days ago.

Yep, that's your guy.

I watched half of it (yes, please shoot me) but it is so highly edited it is pointless. I'm sure it makes you feel better though. "my guy" lol. First democrat president I ever voted for. If you notice, I won't ever bother posting videos of the dumb shit Trump has said. I'll take Biden even with dementia at this point.

Thread Information