Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

So, Cunt. How much money did you send to Tabitha Poppins?
    He's your girlfriend.
    Ohhhh a true burn. I don't know who these people are, because I don't sit on Andy whateverthefuck's twitter getting all excited about a handful of people. Honestly, if we could make garbage pail kids, but made them with ANTIFA and BLM people, we could make a killing in the alt-right world.
    Considering most of them that Andy Ngo posts deserve to be killed before they kill a police officer, perhaps you are on to something.

And if you don’t know who Andy is, I suggest you do some research on the beating he took last year at the hands of these domestic terrorists.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

He's your girlfriend.
    Ohhhh a true burn. I don't know who these people are, because I don't sit on Andy whateverthefuck's twitter getting all excited about a handful of people. Honestly, if we could make garbage pail kids, but made them with ANTIFA and BLM people, we could make a killing in the alt-right world.
    Considering most of them that Andy Ngo posts deserve to be killed before they kill a police officer, perhaps you are on to something.

And if you don’t know who Andy is, I suggest you do some research on the beating he took last year at the hands of these domestic terrorists.
    I'm not going to defend anyone that Andy attacks. I have no clue. I have never visited his social media. I've read accounts of what he is about. Basically a far-right troll. He is gay. When he talks he seems to randomly fall into some accent [yes, there was a link to him talking to his camera after being assaulted.] He seems to be attention driven. Basically the KJ of right-wing social media. Literally. It was all about victimhood which he creates.

Yes, he was roughed up. I remembered him and milkshakes. Thought maybe he was involved with the concrete milkshake bullshit rumors event, but no, he just had them thrown at him. It was really a victory for him, as it allows him to claim victimhood and have his fame growth. Indeed - look at you. This is what you reference, his little attention grabbing ploys. That one time he got a slight butt-kicking but lets be honest what happened to him was relatively minor. When your goal is doxing and you go around their political protests he was fine. i mean, not sure what to tell you if your expectations are different. People were also protecting him in the video (in defense of those at the protest)

I don't put government employees in some different class of people. "They need to be killed before they kill the government". lol okey dokey libtard.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I'm not going to defend anyone that Andy attacks. I have no clue. I have never visited his social media. I've read accounts of what he is about. Basically a far-right troll. He is gay. When he talks he seems to randomly fall into some accent [yes, there was a link to him talking to his camera after being assaulted.] He seems to be attention driven. Basically the KJ of right-wing social media. Literally. It was all about victimhood which he creates.

Yes, he was roughed up. I remembered him and milkshakes. Thought maybe he was involved with the concrete milkshake bullshit rumors event, but no, he just had them thrown at him. It was really a victory for him, as it allows him to claim victimhood and have his fame growth. Indeed - look at you. This is what you reference, his little attention grabbing ploys. That one time he got a slight butt-kicking but lets be honest what happened to him was relatively minor. When your goal is doxing and you go around their political protests he was fine. i mean, not sure what to tell you if your expectations are different. People were also protecting him in the video (in defense of those at the protest)

I don't put government employees in some different class of people. "They need to be killed before they kill the government". lol okey dokey libtard.[/QUOTE]

Nothing but gratuitous psychobabble, cunt. Why did you have to point out he is gay? It's irrelevant. I guess we can put homophobe on your list of issues.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Fox News "The Democratic National Convention was dark and ominous."

CNN "The Republican National Convention is dark and ominous."

LOLOLOL!!!!
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeyspostfixer;

I don't put government employees in some different class of people. "They need to be killed before they kill the government". lol okey dokey libtard.
    Nothing but gratuitous psychobabble, cunt. Why did you have to point out he is gay? It's irrelevant. I guess we can put homophobe on your list of issues.
    Because he fell into this weird accent and I was trying to figure out what was going on with him. Then I realized that perhaps it is just a lisp. This was him talking to the camera all dramatic. Lots of gay people not like that, but lets be honest, more than the normal share of them have a dramatic flair like yo boy KJ.

Seriously this Andy guy is someone who never did anything of note but found his way being a provocateur to pull his life out of an endless rut. So he is a rightwing media troll and all at once he is relevant and IS someone. Good, now go suck his dick like all you other morons who follow people like this. That is what is wrong with America. If you are going to go around listening to trolls you really should just listen to me and I'll straighten that bullshit in your head out.

I really didn't mean to throw KJ under the bus - it is but a trolling tactic. I'm trying to figure out if the story about the clumping machine to be true or not. I have no idea. I don't think he has much in common with Andy except they're both gay. I apologize for the comparison.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 08-25-2020 at 05:22 AM.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Because he fell into this weird accent and I was trying to figure out what was going on with him. Then I realized that perhaps it is just a lisp. This was him talking to the camera all dramatic. Lots of gay people not like that, but lets be honest, more than the normal share of them have a dramatic flair like yo boy KJ.

Seriously this Andy guy is someone who never did anything of note but found his way being a provocateur to pull his life out of an endless rut. So he is a rightwing media troll and all at once he is relevant and IS someone. Good, now go suck his dick like all you other morons who follow people like this. That is what is wrong with America. If you are going to go around listening to trolls you really should just listen to me and I'll straighten that bullshit in your head out.

I really didn't mean to throw KJ under the bus - it is but a trolling tactic. I'm trying to figure out if the story about the clumping machine to be true or not. I have no idea. I don't think he has much in common with Andy except they're both gay. I apologize for the comparison.
    Andy Ngo reports on the violence committed by Antifa and BLM. You have a problem with that? You don't have a problem with all the fake news coming out of the networks, CNN and MSLSD? You don't have a problem with their lies that's it's peaceful protests. That means you are a left wing psycho nut. And your post pretty much proves it. You actually back the violence.

Here's some of your Democratic party's positions:

"If Trump wins again there is going to be hell to pay!!!"
    "When Biden wins you righties are going to pay!!!"

You're raving fucking lunatics. Here's some more of your positions:

"If Trump loses he'll refuse to leave the White House!!!"
    "If Biden loses he should never concede!!!"

Cunt, you lefty bastards are viscious, dirty people.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 08-26-2020 at 10:59 AM.

Andy Ngo reports on Antifa and BLM. You have a problem with that? You don't have a problem with all the fake news coming out of the networks, CNN and MSLSD? That means you are a left wing psycho nut. And your post petty much proves it.

Here's some of of your Democratic party's positions:

There is a bit of a trap here because I am not very familiar with Andy Ngo and what he does. I don't want to know much either - because then his bullshit attention grabbing antics have won. He plays to a certain base that wants to swim in a pool of confirmation bias. Yes, there are all sorts of weird wingnuts that represent little in reality but lol if you want to call that "news" then ok. False equivalency nonsense.

I am always glad to be informed when the news outlets (or any, really) I read have been corrected. This whole idea of fake news just makes you people look foolish and shows the level of manipulation thats been put down on your ass. All media has its various issues - but at least we have one. Unlike other 2 world super-powers.

The rest of your post just sounds like rumblings of ... something. You tell me psychobabble but at least I have a point when I post. Not just a fucking puppet.

Andy Ngo reports on Antifa and BLM. You have a problem with that? You don't have a problem with all the fake news coming out of the networks, CNN and MSLSD? That means you are a left wing psycho nut. And your post petty much proves it.

Here's some of of your Democratic party's positions:

There is a bit of a trap here because I am not very familiar with Andy Ngo and what he does. I don't want to know much either - because then his bullshit attention grabbing antics have won. He plays to a certain base that wants to swim in a pool of confirmation bias. Yes, there are all sorts of weird wingnuts that represent little in reality but lol if you want to call that "news" then ok. False equivalency nonsense.

I am always glad to be informed when the news outlets (or any, really) I read have been corrected. This whole idea of fake news just makes you people look foolish and shows the level of manipulation thats been put down on your ass. All media has its various issues - but at least we have one. Unlike other 2 world super-powers.

The rest of your post just sounds like rumblings of ... something. You tell me psychobabble but at least I have a point when I post. Not just a fucking puppet.
    You don't have any points. You're just a walking piece of lefty shit that trolls for jollies.

I like Andy Ngo's work exposing BLM, Antifa and anarchists for the violent criminals they are. Criminal thugs like acuntinquestion don't like Ngo's work because it exposes them for what they are, no good bags of shit.

Since he was attacked Ngo dresses incognito and goes into the riots to film. He might be gay but he's got balls. There's a lot of stuff we wouldn't know if not for Ngo. Here he is exposing Antifa wearing press badges but then wind up throwing bricks at police officers:

I like Andy Ngo's work exposing BLM, Antifa and anarchists for the violent criminals they are. Criminal thugs like acuntinquestion don't like Ngo's work because it exposes them for what they are, no good bags of shit.

Since he was attacked Ngo dresses incognito and goes into the riots to film. He might be gay but he's got balls. There's a lot of stuff we wouldn't know if not for Ngo. Here he is exposing Antifa wearing press badges but then wind up throwing bricks at police officers:

What you consider news I consider propaganda. Like I said. A pool of confirmation bias. Yes, it is for the most part true. It is just funny as hell thinking that makes it important or relevant. Not sure why I am supposed to "like" his work. I don't like most people's "work". I have something called standards, puppet.

I wouldn't care to watch a leftist guy exposing white supremicists neerdowells either. Or if I did, because I want to see justice, I sure as fuck would never consider it "news".

Andy Ngo follows and reports on Antifa, what their goals are and what their tactics are. He plays a part in Americans becoming informed about Antifa. Antifa has it in for us. Their ultimate goal is the overthrow of the United States. They are winning in eliminating free speech from college campuses, are well funded by far left organizations, spreading across the country and growing at a rapid rate. What you see going on in Portland is what they plan for cities all across the country.

The lefty politicians that run the big cities think that if they just stay out of the way "the protestors will eventually get over their anger and quit." They don't know that Antifa is not acting in anger. They are ideology driven and well organized in their tactics. That's why the rioting has gone on for 90 days in Portland.

Ngo testified before a senate hearing on Aug 4, 2020. His opening statement is just a few minutes but the entire video is worth watching if you want a clinic on what Antifa is about and what their plans for the future are:

PS: Is acuntinquestion an Antifa sympathizer?

Andy Ngo follows and reports on Antifa, what their goals are and what their tactics are. He plays a part in Americans becoming informed about Antifa. Antifa has it in for us. Their ultimate goal is the overthrow of the United States. They are winning in eliminating free speech from college campuses, are well funded by far left organizations, spreading across the country and growing at a rapid rate. What you see going on in Portland is what they plan for cities all across the country.

The lefty politicians that run the big cities think that if they just stay out of the way "the protestors will eventually get over their anger and quit." They don't know that Antifa is not acting in anger. They are ideology driven and well organized in their tactics. That's why the rioting has gone on for 90 days in Portland.

Ngo testified before a senate hearing on Aug 4, 2020. His opening statement is just a few minutes but the entire video is worth watching if you want a clinic on what Antifa is about and what their plans for the future are:

You're really a scared old man.

I watched the lispy guy talk about how he barely wanted to testify in front of congress he was so scared for his life. (LMAO) What "every good journalist" does then tries by implication to say thats what he is. All this in first 1.5 minutes. I can't stand the victim shit. He's getting what he wants. He's playing the doxing game and he's getting it back. He went on about how he almost died in Portland. (LMAO I've fucked myself up drunk far worse many times)

Yes, he documents the left-wingnuts. If you think that is on par with national news then you are severely mentally damaged.

I fast-forwarded it further because as usual the bullshit intro wears me out. It was some other guy talking about how antifa are stiffling free speech. Yea, right.. I've pointed it out before, non-property violence is exceptionally low by these leftists. They're not stiffling shit and as far as I know it isn't even a cohesive organization. This shit is just to scare old white people and fuck it works. Yes antifa is a problem during riots when they're doing property damage and yes if Andy helps jail those people then good for him.

I watched the lispy guy talk about how he barely wanted to testify in front of congress he was so scared for his life. (LMAO) What "every good journalist" does then tries by implication to say thats what he is. All this in first 1.5 minutes. I can't stand the victim shit. He's getting what he wants. He's playing the doxing game and he's getting it back. He went on about how he almost died in Portland. (LMAO I've fucked myself up drunk far worse many times)

Yes, he documents the left-wingnuts. If you think that is on par with national news then you are severely mentally damaged.

I fast-forwarded it further because as usual the bullshit intro wears me out. It was some other guy talking about how antifa are stiffling free speech. Yea, right.. I've pointed it out before, non-property violence is exceptionally low by these leftists. They're not stiffling shit and as far as I know it isn't even a cohesive organization. This shit is just to scare old white people and fuck it works. Yes antifa is a problem during riots when they're doing property damage and yes if Andy helps jail those people then good for him.

He isn’t doing us much good as the kid did last night in WI. Traded his life for 2. Hopefully they were hard core Antifa members, but if not, they were violating curfew at a minimum. And many have died for a lot less.

You're a scared little punk hiding in your mother's basement. I'd come down and kick your ass if she didn't swallow. You little bitch fucking Antifa sympathizer. Why don't you take your commie ass to North Korea and suck Kim Jung Un's dick some more.

You're a scared little punk hiding in your mother's basement. I'd come down and kick your ass if she didn't swallow. You little bitch fucking Antifa sympathizer. Why don't you take your commie ass to North Korea and suck Kim Jung Un's dick some more.
    Not worth the aggregation Mick. Sadly he is typical of many of the country’s next (and worst) generation. But I blame many of the patents that handled these pieces of shit everything, never made them work through high school and allowed them to get a worthless degree. And now they whine about the world and not having a chance.

Most waste any money they get on video games, high end phones and weed at a minimum. There are some good ones out there, but they are the minority and this POS isn’t one of them. As for an asskicking, it’s too late for that. I blame that on the parents too. And that’s why they are stuck with him. And probably don’t even realize how much they fucked up raising him.

He isn’t doing us much good as the kid did last night in WI. Traded his life for 2. Hopefully they were hard core Antifa members, but if not, they were violating curfew at a minimum. And many have died for a lot less.
    Not sure what you are talking about but I'll probably read about it soon. I have a phone app that is a scanner. So when a certain threshold of listeners pop up then it gives me an alert. Wow listened to Kenosha live last night. It is pretty out of control. Gangs on motorcycles setting things ablaze. I mean, whoever that is just needs to be shot and all good people make sure no one is ever found guilty for any prosecution.

Not sure what you are talking about but I'll probably read about it soon. I have a phone app that is a scanner. So when a certain threshold of listeners pop up then it gives me an alert. Wow listened to Kenosha live last night. It is pretty out of control. Gangs on motorcycles setting things ablaze. I mean, whoever that is just needs to be shot and all good people make sure no one is ever found guilty for any prosecution.
    Sounds good to me. I’ve even fine if we only shoot the white ones to avoid the appearance of racism.

I will say it before Rob does. The NBA postponed all three playoff games today due to the Jacob Blake shooting in Wisconsin. Sports and politics should never mix. If a team wants to forfeit a game to make a statement, fine. Frankly, if the players feel that strongly about it, blow up the bubble and cancel the postseason.

Still no word if the guy responsible for all the burning and violence in WI had a weapon he was going for. I wonder why no answer yet from the Mayor???

But the most unintelligent millionaires in the NBA didn’t wait for the facts. No they just walked out in their job. Of course there will be no consequences for them. Except of course when the reckoning comes based on the lower ratings. But these clowns are too stupid to think of the business. They just react instead of thinking things out.

Most of them still believe the Brown kid had his hands up when he was shot.

Still no word if the guy responsible for all the burning and violence in WI had a weapon he was going for. I wonder why no answer yet from the Mayor???

But the most unintelligent millionaires in the NBA didn’t wait for the facts. No they just walked out in their job. Of course there will be no consequences for them. Except of course when the reckoning comes based on the lower ratings. But these clowns are too stupid to think of the business. They just react instead of thinking things out.

Most of them still believe the Brown kid had his hands up when he was shot.
    I mean if he had a gun in his car but didn't touch it, would it matter?

That one is a tough call. I wouldn't give cops a complete pass. I think thats one of those 'you're never a cop again but you get off free' sorts of situations. It is also a situation where a "social worker" may have done a far far better job without the escalation. Just sayin'.

Thread Information