Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Boz, I would say that the democrats have already conceded with the Biden/Harris ticket - it is just a dog and pony show and they are looking to regroup for 2024. Obviously, there is no chance that the Biden/Harris ticket will succeed.
    I hope you're right TP. As for me, I've become pretty cynical and don't have much faith in the electorate anymore. Or at least 50-55% of it, not to mention the fraud. Can't show an ID lest you should oppress someone.

They are definitely going to try to weasel out of the debates. If ol Joe semi agreed to do three, (pretty sure I saw him on one of the shows saying he would) I'd put the odds at about -20000 on the Under.

Cheers buddy.
    The Dems have 600 lawyers waiting in the bushes to spring up and contest the election results. With this mail-in ballot shit going on there is no telling what might happen.
    Good points Danny and Mickey. The canary in the coal mine for me is the fact that there is a mass exodus of people fleeing the Antifa city shitholes for more stable climes. These blue city flee-ers are basically converts with respect to voting IMHO. Also, the presidents' recent executive orders regarding payroll taxes and renter evictions put the media in a quandary since he is attempting to help the working man which destroys their narrative. But as you both stated there will be all the legal tricks and possible ballot/electorate cheating, to try and shove a senile pervert and Willy Brown's concubine into the White House.

The Antifa/Anarchist criminal mobs are pretty safe in the inner city hanging out with the welfare class. But when they move into the burbs and smaller towns they are risking their lives. The farther out into the hinterlands they try to go the more they will get their asses shot off. Their movement has traction only in the inner cities and college campuses. It don't sell in the rest of the country. Its why their movement is doomed to failure.
    This is a flipflop from what I saw the other day. Growing. Massive funding. Killing free speech. Taking over college campuses. wtf
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    The Antifa/Anarchist criminal mobs are pretty safe in the inner city hanging out with the welfare class. But when they move into the burbs and smaller towns they are risking their lives. The farther out into the hinterlands they try to go the more they will get their asses shot off. Their movement has traction only in the inner cities and college campuses. It don't sell in the rest of the country. Its why their movement is doomed to failure.
    This is a flipflop from what I saw the other day. Growing. Massive funding. Killing free speech. Taking over college campuses. wtf
    Cease with the strawman bullshit. Antifa is against free speech. Yes, they are growing and well funded. And I said they are strong on college campuses. But people in the burbs and further out will not idly stand by watching their property and businesses being destroyed. It won't take many Antifa getting their asses shot off for them to cower, whimper and cry for the police as they run away. Antifa are cowards at heart.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    50 years ago Kyle would be preparing to speak at a hometown parade being held in his honor this weekend. Instead he is sitting in jail while the convicted felon that attempted to murder him expresses regret on Twitter at not being able to get the job done.
    My grandfather, WW2 vet and part of the Greatest Generation is rolling in his grave. I'm sure about that.
    I had to reread this like 3 times to have any clue what you're talking about (I forgot kid's name, don't think I ever knew his *FIRST* name. so many names like that floating around.). This guy went to shoot someone, did what he wanted and some mother fuckers went after him and he then shot them in self-defense. Then the cops who always use "their training" as an excuse let the murderer flee the scene when he runs to them murder weapon in hand. Epic shit. Then "defender" literally decides to flee the state instead of turning himself in.

This kid fetishsized being a cop. If he'd been able to make it in, he would have caused a lot of grief with his issues. He had a whole history of loving to "trigger libtards" and that sort of annoying shit. He's basically a Mickey in the making.

Making him out to be some sort of hero. Grow up. He is just as much part of the problem as the guys doing property violence.
    You are pretty much an uninformed libtard if that's your take. You obviously have not seen the videos. The first guy,,,, the pedo shot in the head was not even shot by Kyle.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 08-28-2020 at 02:13 AM.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/08/...empted-murder/

The savages are among us and every white person needs to realize you are at risk when you leave your house. Some want you dead, just because you are white and not protesting with them.

Name:  0124C503-EF3C-4B72-84EA-DE459083057E.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  29.4 KB

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

The savages are among us and every white person needs to realize you are at risk when you leave your house. Some want you dead, just because you are white and not protesting with them.

I hate to be that person but this guy is also very likely to have some severe mental illness. He probably smokes weed to deal with it as it seems from the picture.

I'm not saying he is worth reforming over hanging from a tree, but to make some political point out of the story is LOL.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

50 years ago Kyle would be preparing to speak at a hometown parade being held in his honor this weekend. Instead he is sitting in jail while the convicted felon that attempted to murder him expresses regret on Twitter at not being able to get the job done.
    My grandfather, WW2 vet and part of the Greatest Generation is rolling in his grave. I'm sure about that.
    I had to reread this like 3 times to have any clue what you're talking about (I forgot kid's name, don't think I ever knew his *FIRST* name. so many names like that floating around.). This guy went to shoot someone, did what he wanted and some mother fuckers went after him and he then shot them in self-defense. Then the cops who always use "their training" as an excuse let the murderer flee the scene when he runs to them murder weapon in hand. Epic shit. Then "defender" literally decides to flee the state instead of turning himself in.

This kid fetishsized being a cop. If he'd been able to make it in, he would have caused a lot of grief with his issues. He had a whole history of loving to "trigger libtards" and that sort of annoying shit. He's basically a Mickey in the making.

Making him out to be some sort of hero. Grow up. He is just as much part of the problem as the guys doing property violence.
    You are pretty much an uninformed libtard if that's your take. You obviously have not seen the videos. The first guy,,,, the pedo shot in the head was not even shot by Kyle.
    lmao it may that I am uninformed in that I don't know exactly what happened, but I'm sure I could hold the same standard against you.

I don't know which guy was the pedo guy nor do I care as it has no bearing on what I'm discussing. (If you want to talk with everyone else about antifa is all people with issues then go ahead, but thats not what I am discussing.) Other puppets piss themselves in fear of these guys n gals. Feel free.

I didn't even know there was video of the first guy shot. I saw the kid on the phone as someone tending to the first shot guy then you see video of him fleeing and being chased down. Please post a link to first guy being shot. I really don't want to mentally file you away in puppet folder.

Now if you're trying to tell me 2nd guy shot was also hit by someone else, then that might be the case but thats not really the issue. I mean, kid took step 1, he might as well start mowing them all down as they try to get a piece of him. That kid is no less of a savage. His violence is more damaging.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 08-28-2020 at 09:41 AM.

Cease with the strawman bullshit. Antifa is against free speech. Yes, they are growing and well funded. And I said they are strong on college campuses. But people in the burbs and further out will not idly stand by watching their property and businesses being destroyed. It won't take many Antifa getting their asses shot off for them to cower, whimper and cry for the police as they run away. Antifa are cowards at heart.
    Yea, they're cowards at heart until they go chase down a guy with a semi-auto rifle like idiots.

They're not cowards because they don't hit women like the guys you PROUDLY posted about?

Against free-speech. I mean, maybe some of them are? I know Andy Ngo(sp?) claims that and it has become a talking point apparently from videos you post.

How else are suburban moms going to be scared if the antifa are all in the big city?

Oh they're coming for your FREE SPEECH. Ahhh yes, thats the ticket.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 08-28-2020 at 09:41 AM.

That picture is EXACTLY the reason why normal people feel it's safer not walking by blacks at night or now even during the daytime. Stay away from them and your chances of staying away from trouble grow. It's no surprise there's so many of them in prison, which I'm sure explains why cops of all colors are apprehensive when approaching them. And the dumbass NBA and NFL players wonder why that is?? Why don't they go onto the Chicago streets and ask all their "bros" why they kill other bros all the time? That might open their eyes as to why white people would rather avoid them.

Joe Biden is -135 to win, at SP.

Why, oh why is the paralyzed Jacob Blake shackled to his bed. He can't go anywhere. He is paralyzed. Talk about kicking a dead horse. This is just going to enrage the situation. I hope he gets a 100 million dollar settlement.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Why, oh why is the paralyzed Jacob Blake shackled to his bed. He can't go anywhere. He is paralyzed. Talk about kicking a dead horse. This is just going to enrage the situation. I hope he gets a 100 million dollar settlement.
    He’s not anymore. He was. I’d assume it’s a SOP for felony warrant. Cuffs were removed when warrant was lifted, it appears the alleged victim was terrorized and bullied into dropping the charge. How tolerant liberal of you referring to him as a horse instead of humans being. If he was a paralyzed horse they’d shoot the motherfucker again put him out of his misery, or woman beater is the more accurate term than motherfucker I guess.
    Last edited by mcap; 08-28-2020 at 12:47 PM.

Imagine the incredible loss to this world if this goon were to die. About the same enormity as the drugged-up coon-felon George Floyd.

Andy Ngo is reporting that after 93 days of riots Portland went quiet last night because Antifa knows the FBI is hot on their trail:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...NyTqr19e1NfugL
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

The Kenosha Shooter was being chased. He ran a long ways then stumbled and fell. He started shooting as they were about to pounce on him. He has a big case for self defense.

The Portland shooter was in no danger. He is just a flat out murderer. And he has shown that at least some of the thugs/rioters are armed.

The Kenosha Shooter was being chased. He ran a long ways then stumbled and fell. He started shooting as they were about to pounce on him. He has a big case for self defense.

The Portland shooter was in no danger. He is just a flat out murderer. And he has shown that at least some of the thugs/rioters are armed.
    The Portland shooter was 100% Antifa and a real piece of work. Should have already been locked up. Previous charges including street racing over 100 with his 11 YO Daughter in the car.

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/202...d-protest.html

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

I remember a White Woman saying her biggest issue in life was people automatically assuming that just because she is White, she is a Racist. If I were a White Woman, I'd be offended myself if people assumed that I was Racist just because I am White.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

But in all honesty aren't all white people for white people first and all black people are for black people first and all Asian people are for Asian people first, and so on down the chain?

You're telling me if a white person and a black person were standing side by side and you were a white person and you could only save one as they were both about to get killed, which one would you pick? And likewise if you were a black person in the same situation which one would you pick?

Here We Go Again

Another black man murdered for riding his bicycle improperly.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/01/us/lo...ing/index.html

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Here We Go Again

Another black man murdered for riding his bicycle improperly.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/01/us/lo...ing/index.html
    Of course they recovered a gun at the scene that's what Throwdown Guns are all about.

Throwdown Gun=Justification.

Will Fredo face any backlash and is this story just starting?

https://nypost.com/2020/09/02/chris-...-in-recording/

Thread Information