Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dan, did Alan sell or give this forum to you?

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    There are quite a few people that I would go to their funeral if they passed away, or help out if they had a problem, Dan included.
    How sweet.

You phony fucking fraud.

reditz, Can you define science? Don't look it up, jut define it in your own words.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    a number of top blackjack players have all confirmed they track a second table when conditions permit.

Don Schlesinger confirmed this in this thread on the topics (post $20).

https://www.blackjackinfo.com/commun...-tables.55670/
    No he did not. I posted the quote. What's wrong with you?

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The purpose of this forum is to provide a "mostly free speech" community to talk about Vegas and advantage gambling issues,
    That sounds great! Unfortunately that is NOT what you have here, Dan. Most topics here are not about gambling or Las Vegas but rather politics or quickly go to politics. The ultimate insult here seems to be to call someone a "liberal". Although there are other "haters" hating for other reasons. That is what you are down to, a handful of haters and people who want to turn everything into politics.
    Nope, the ultimate insult here is calling someone alt-right. And KJ, you are one of the haters here, and you are also a politard that has made it clear you are voting for the alzheimer's patient, Biden. Dude, you really need to look in the mirror.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Give it up, kewlj.

You will never win an argument with a schmendrick/degenerate gambler like Alan/Coach/Andrew or whatever other handles he uses. This is a guy who got ostracized/banned from his own forum. That may be one for the Guinness Book of Records. He is trolling you. This topic has gone on for 3 years already. How many more years will you continue this nonsense? You are taking your money to the bank. That's all that matters. Do you really need the satisfaction of convincing such a loser of your skills?

Welcome back to "the urinal", 21forme.

Not a urinal. It's more like this.

Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Give it up, kewlj. He is trolling you.
    I object...tewlj returned by trolling the whole community...

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The purpose of this forum is to provide a "mostly free speech" community to talk about Vegas and advantage gambling issues
    Unfortunately that is NOT what you have here
    And here's what triggered another tewlj meltdown...

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Alan made you look like a fool.
    tewlj can't handle the truth...because he's a tewl

Yet people keep returning to "the urinal" in order to speak freely. What happened? Feeling oppressed in Cuckland? .....or just like hanging out in urinals?

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    just like hanging out in urinals
    I may have misunderstood tewlj's post...

I read it more along the lines of "welcome back to the palace, Ceasars Palace"

See if it doesn't make more sense reading it that way...

Welcome back to "the urinal", 21forme

I had to pee

I had to pee
    sitting down, no doubt

KJ, as one of the top trolls here you were instrumental in turning this forum into a urinal. Thank you for cutting us all some slack and taking a break from it. I apologize to long standing members here for inviting KJ to this forum. I didn't know he would turn into the monster troll he has been.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Give it up, kewlj.

You will never win an argument with a schmendrick/degenerate gambler like Alan/Coach/Andrew or whatever other handles he uses. This is a guy who got ostracized/banned from his own forum. That may be one for the Guinness Book of Records. He is trolling you. This topic has gone on for 3 years already. How many more years will you continue this nonsense? You are taking your money to the bank. That's all that matters. Do you really need the satisfaction of convincing such a loser of your skills?
    He cannot simply "give it up". Kew has invested his failed real life into making up this stupid internet character who couldn't help himself by concocting fake gambling-related representations of himself, several phony abilities that even a dork like Alan saw through, and the inevitable calling other successful gamblers liars unless they operate in the same way he does....or unless they like choking on chocolate-covered dick.

Thread Information