Thread: Hey, RS, why did you let Nathan's Corner on WOV fall by the wayside? :(

RS, I made HUGE mistake asking you to be Deputy of Nathan's Corner on WOV. You promised to keep it afloat and haven't made even one post in almost a year. In fact, the last post in Nathan's Corner is from 7 months ago, and it was from some random Poster!

Before that, it had NO posts for about 4 months! You let it sit vacant for FOUR months before some random Poster posted in it! I picked you as Deputy because you were friendly to me and stood up for me multiple times, and I at the time, Nathan's Corner was one of the top Popular Threads on WOV and I felt you deserved this very good gift, but I feel I should have been a logical Businesswoman and given it to Axel instead who also wanted Nathan's Corner even before I was suddenly permanently banned from WOV for that one time cussing rant that I thought was going to be a one month Suspension because of the Martingale.

.There is most likely no way he would have allowed it to fall by the wayside like you have done. Even giving it to Wizard himself (There were reports people thought if anything I would have given Nathan's Corner to Wizard)would have been much more ideal than giving it to you since you have completely failed your Deputy Duties. There is most likely no way Wizard would have allowed it to fall by the wayside either.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-...ns-corner/455/

RS, what you did or more likely DIDN'T do has NO excuse. You are still an active Poster on WOV, so there is NO excuse for you to have let my Corner fade into obscurity. You would have had a viable excuse had you been banned from WOV yourself, or something like that, but the fact that you are?still an Active Poster? Hell NO! You have shown yourself to be a disappointing Deputy and I regret giving you Nathan's Corner.
    Last edited by Tasha; 08-19-2020 at 08:22 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    RS, I made HUGE mistake asking you to be Deputy of Nathan's Corner on WOV. You promised to keep it afloat and haven't made even one post in almost a year. In fact, the last post in Nathan's Corner is from 7 months ago, and it was from some random Poster!

Before that, it had NO posts for about 4 months! You let it sit vacant for FOUR months before some random Poster posted in it! I picked you as Deputy because you were friendly to me and stood up for me multiple times, and I at the time, Nathan's Corner was one of the top Popular Threads on WOV and I felt you deserved this very good gift, but I feel I should have been a logical Businesswoman and given it to Axel instead who also wanted Nathan's Corner even before I was suddenly permanently banned from WOV for that one time cussing rant that I thought was going to be a one month Suspension because of the Martingale.

.There is most likely no way he would have allowed it to fall by the wayside like you have done. Even giving it to Wizard himself (There were reports people thought if anything I would have given Nathan's Corner to Wizard)would have been much more ideal than giving it to you since you have completely failed your Deputy Duties. There is most likely no way Wizard would have allowed it to fall by the wayside either.

RS, what you did or more likely DIDN'T do has NO excuse. You are still an active Poster on WOV, so there is NO excuse for you to have let my Corner fade into obscurity. You would have had a viable excuse had you been banned from WOV yourself, or something like that, but the fact that you are?still an Active Poster? Hell NO! You have shown yourself to be a disappointing Deputy and I regret giving you Nathan's Corner.
    An active poster who has not posted in almost a year?
    Do you even listen to what you say sometimes?
    Yes, you should always leave your work to someone that shits all over you(Wizard in this case).....LMAO

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

An active poster who has not posted in almost a year?
    Do you even listen to what you say sometimes?
    Yes, you should always leave your work to someone that shits all over you(Wizard in this case).....LMAO
    There is a method to my madness. I posted this knowing that RS can read this message. About giving Nathan's Corner to Wizard , Wizard was my Ally during my time at WOV and my short lived time at DT(So that would gave been a reasonable thing for me to do) and I only begun to feel that he played me, manipulated me. and used me when he did NOT reinstate me despite me doing what he asked me to do in hopes of getting reinstated on WOV. I was like,"Why did he ask me to do those things if he wasn't going to reinstate me?" Was I just a Plaything to him? I went on a nasty rant against Wizard in my anger towards Wizard on a certain website using a Sock. I then soon asked the Admins to please delete that nasty rant and I was told that they don't delete posts. Oops and ouch.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

I stopped posting on WOV. My bad, Nathan, for I have let you down being Nathan's Corner deputy. I shall step down at once and you should put someone else in charge. =/
    #FreeTyde

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    I stopped posting on WOV. My bad, Nathan, for I have let you down being Nathan's Corner deputy. I shall step down at once and you should put someone else in charge. =/
    Thank you for your honesty and your remorse.

You should have answered me over on WOV back a while ago, I told you I would be the deputy and you totally ignored me.

See what happens. Now you have to roast in the results.

Guess you were too busy eating all that food at Tito's in Ocean's 11 and couldn't think clearly.

Thread Information