Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biden Hits a Home Run With His Speech Tonight

I thought it was good, and even most commentators on Fox thought it was good. We will see if he gets a bump in the polls. Next week is GOP's turn.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I thought it was good, and even most commentators on Fox thought it was good. We will see if he gets a bump in the polls. Next week is GOP's turn.
    His speech was not live. It was taped. No telling how old it was. Michelle Obama's speech was taped back in July. That's why she didn't mention Kamala Harris. It was before Kamala was picked.

I could make a tape of me making 10 pool balls in one shot. It might take me fifty takes to do it but the only footage you will see is the one where I made all ten balls. The DNC ran take after take of the speeches until each party got it right. It probably took a dozen takes for Hidin' Biden to get it right.

Anyways, all the speeches were packed with lies.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

It's obvious Joe was reading from a teleprompter. And no telling how many takes it took. To me his speech was about what he ignored. He said nothing about China. The Biden family is Pwned by the Chi-Comm's. The intellectual property theft, the high tariffs that blocked out ability to sell anything in China. China's hegemony in the region. The Chinese are the biggest threat to the security of the U.S. And Joe Biden is an agent of the communist regime.

Nothing from Joe condemning the defunding of police. Nothing from Joe about the nightly riots/violence in the big cities. In essence, the democrats are the party of violence.

Now that Joe has climbed out of the basement it's time he started answering questions from the press in live setting. Trump has answered thousands of questions by the press. Hiden' Biden can't even answer one question. That has to change. He should come up out of the basement and face the music.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    His speech was not live. It was taped. No telling how old it was. Michelle Obama's speech was taped back in July. That's why she didn't mention Kamala Harris. It was before Kamala was picked.

I could make a tape of me making 10 pool balls in one shot. It might take me fifty takes to do it but the only footage you will see is the one where I made all ten balls. The DNC ran take after take of the speeches until each party got it right. It probably took a dozen takes for Hidin' Biden to get it right.

Now I'm curious. Are there other people on this forum who believe that Biden's speech was pre-taped? Just want to know who I'm dealing with.

I'd recommend reading the fact checks on political statements, including the candidates you support. For example, Biden quoted a number for people losing health insurance. While he didn't lie about the number, he also didn't mention that many of these people were likely to regain insurance elsewhere. How many here think that it was Trump, instead of Obama, who signed the Veteran's Choice Act?

Originally Posted by wasilla View Post

Now I'm curious. Are there other people on this forum who believe that Biden's speech was pre-taped? Just want to know who I'm dealing with.

I'd recommend reading the fact checks on political statements, including the candidates you support. For example, Biden quoted a number for people losing health insurance. While he didn't lie about the number, he also didn't mention that many of these people were likely to regain insurance elsewhere. How many here think that it was Trump, instead of Obama, who signed the Veteran's Choice Act?
    One of the questions asked by the news shows and social media is why Michelle Obama never mentioned Kamala Harris, the VP pick, in her DNC speech. It was finally revealed that her speech was taped in July before Kamala Harris was picked for VP.

Everyone knows when you make movies it might take several takes to get a scene/dialogue right. Its the same thing for a speech that is taped for future use. Any gaff and you just re-take it.

I'm not saying Hidin' Biden's speech was recorded back in July but you can bet your ass it was taped in case of gaffs. His handlers would never take the chance on a live speech. Joe's cognitive disorder IS REAL. We'll never know how many takes it took for Senile Joe to get it right.

PS: Yes, you could pick up another insurance policy elsewhere....at three times the price and four times the deductible.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 08-21-2020 at 04:17 PM.

Trump signed an excutive order extending the act and also took measures to correct failures in the act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Ha. Shut it down, Mickey. = Into the w'kyd music. = W(ord) O(of the) D(ay), stick in the mud. = Midwest city sun, OK. = Wus, Dicky Monteith. Something like this.

Dicky Monteith is a 1922 British silent drama film directed by Kenelm Foss and starring Stewart Rome, Joan Morgan and Jack Minister.[1] Its plot involves a lawyer who tries to con a drunken client out of a large sum of money. It is an adaptation of a play by Tom Gallon and Leon M. Lion.
    Dicky Mon(tana)teith. Reminds me of the old Singer slurs.
    Last edited by LMR; 08-21-2020 at 04:41 PM.
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

The Democratic National Convention was very successful....for Donald Trump, who went up in the polls during the 4 days of the convention.

Biden didn't prerecord his speech. It was so perfect that folks like Rush Limbaugh had to start a few more lies.
    https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...-give-it-live/

Joe Biden gives me the Creeps. I don't trust him.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Biden didn't prerecord his speech. It was so perfect that folks like Rush Limbaugh had to start a few more lies.
    LOL! So this article is proof the speech wasn't pre-recorded? Dozens of reporters watched it?

1. Why was the audience not shown on camera? Wouldn't Biden's handlers know that whether it was live or not would be questioned? That they could easily dispel any such notion? But they didn't. WHY?

2. The dozens of reporters? Who were they. The article didn't name a single one. Can't these reporters come forward and tell they seen the speech live? Why are these reporters not coming forward?

The article doesn't answer any of these questions.

During the convention Joe told us he would “rebuild the economy.” But later he said he would listen to scientists and “shut it down.” Did, as redietz and the left say, the shutdown earlier this year really save an inestimable number of lives? South Dakota didn’t shut down. Why is their death toll lower than the national average? Shouldn’t it be 4X, 5X, 6X the National average?

During the convention Joe told us he would “rebuild the economy.” But later he said he would listen to scientists and “shut it down.” Did, as redietz and the left say, the shutdown earlier this year really save an inestimable number of lives? South Dakota didn’t shut down. Why is their death toll lower than the national average? Shouldn’t it be 4X, 5X, 6X the National average?
    You're supposed to have some basic understanding of statistics, mickey. Is something wrong with you? This is not something that would have confounded you two years ago. Why don't you tell us why the South Dakota death toll is lower than the national average? It's not rocket science. Now understand that it could simply be variance. You take a sample of fewer than a million people in a country of 330 million, and you will get some variance here or there. You can't expect total homogeneity. But that's not the explanation. The explanation is...? Why don't you take a fair and balanced crack at it, mickey?

I never said that the U.S. shutdown saved a boatload of lives, by the way. Never. Not once. You're conflating what I said with what the President said. You have a tendency to do that. Please do not make things up and attribute them to me. Especially when they are President Trump quotes.

The U.S. shutdown was junk. Too loose, too short, too inconsistent depending on location. Not like Italy. Not like South Korea at all. And nothing like New Zealand.
    Last edited by redietz; 08-22-2020 at 06:10 AM.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Joe Biden gives me the Creeps. I don't trust him.
    I think that both him and Trump have a problem with keeping their hands off women.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/G5Ed9LJqPKfew/giphy.mp4

boner

Something you get in class. Fucking annoying.

Fixed by going to bathroom and wanking off, or flipping around between the pants and stomach.

I was working on an essay in English III and got a boner! GOD DAMMIT! Now I have to non-chalantly flip it up between my pants and stomach! GOD DAMMIT SOMEONE SAW ME!

by A God Damned Furry September 10, 2011

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    You're supposed to have some basic understanding of statistics, mickey. Is something wrong with you? This is not something that would have confounded you two years ago. Why don't you tell us why the South Dakota death toll is lower than the national average? It's not rocket science. Now understand that it could simply be variance. You take a sample of fewer than a million people in a country of 330 million, and you will get some variance here or there. You can't expect total homogeneity. But that's not the explanation. The explanation is...? Why don't you take a fair and balanced crack at it, mickey?

I never said that the U.S. shutdown saved a boatload of lives, by the way. Never. Not once. You're conflating what I said with what the President said. You have a tendency to do that. Please do not make things up and attribute them to me. Especially when they are President Trump quotes.

The U.S. shutdown was junk. Too loose, too short, too inconsistent depending on location. Not like Italy. Not like South Korea at all. And nothing like New Zealand.
    Its easy to tell you don't have the slightest ability in math. You just psychobabble and think people will take it as "damn that guy is over my head." And you are not sly smart either although you think you are. You just flat out gave a non-answer as to why South Dakota doesn't have a case or death rate in magnitudes higher than the national average. Please quit spouting pie in the sky bullshit and give a decent answer. Oh, yeah. That's right. You can't explain why South Dakota didn't get over run with CV. Please quit making shit up and attributing it to me.

And the President's quotes are also your hero, Fauci's quotes. Fauci said the China Travel Ban saved lives. And here at the DNC your other hero Hidin' Biden said he would listen to the scientists. Oh, yeah? Biden said the China Travel Ban was wrong. Fauci said it was right. How is China Joe listening to scientists then?

You're fucked, Comrade Dietz. You don't know math and can't explain South Dakota. Quit making shit up.

Hiden' Biden has set a precedent. For like the past 9 presidential elections the nominee has given an interview to a major TV network the day before the convention starts. But not China Joe. He was nowhere to be found. And he and his staffers will mostly likely dodge all the Sunday TV News shows tomorrow.

B_iggest
    I_diot
    D_emocrats
    E_ver
    N_ominated

Ran across this. Maybe Mickey can use it as a sig line.

The pre-taping of M. Obama's speech was common knowledge. I didn't see the speech live, but by the time I got home that night, I knew that I was watching clips from a pre-recorded speech. It didn't require any detective work to ferret out.

Trump did expand Veteran's choice. If he said that, it would be true. When he says that veterans didn't have a choice before him, it is not.

Biden was against the travel ban from China? Can you provide a quote? I already know that that Biden called Trumps announcement of banning China travel to stop the Chinese virus as racist. He still thinks that using the term "Chinese virus" is racist. I have yet to hear him criticize travel restrictions from badly affected areas. I'm happy to be educated though. So if you have the quote of Biden saying that the travel ban with China, or even Europe, was wrong, I'd like to read it. I'm assuming that everyone knows by now that the Virus was already here when the ban was instituted and that it was far from a complete ban. It would reduce the amount of infections coming from China, but not eliminate them.

Is there some internet site spreading this Biden pre-taped stuff? I've only heard it here. I didn't even see it on the FNC homepage last night.
    Last edited by wasilla; 08-22-2020 at 01:59 PM.

LOL! So this article is proof the speech wasn't pre-recorded? Dozens of reporters watched it?

1. Why was the audience not shown on camera? Wouldn't Biden's handlers know that whether it was live or not would be questioned? That they could easily dispel any such notion? But they didn't. WHY?

2. The dozens of reporters? Who were they. The article didn't name a single one. Can't these reporters come forward and tell they seen the speech live? Why are these reporters not coming forward?

The article doesn't answer any of these questions.
    Damn Mickey, how much proof do I have to provide that Biden gave his speech live. Here is link to a reporter who was there and described the event from his notes.
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cove...ry?id=72518263

Come Nov 3rd it will be the GOP's turn to cry when the Dems take the Presidency, House, and Senate.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    B_iggest
    I_diot
    D_emocrats
    E_ver
    N_ominated

Ran across this. Maybe Mickey can use it as a sig line.
    Shut it down, Biden. = Dust in the Wind d'B.

"Dust in the Wind" is a song recorded by American progressive rock band Kansas and written by band member Kerry Livgren, first released on their 1977 album Point of Know Return.
    Again, we have the universal languages of music, and mathematics. Sound as dB.

Decibel (dB)

Decibel (dB), unit for expressing the ratio between two physical quantities, usually amounts of acoustic or electric power, or for measuring the relative loudness of sounds. One decibel (0.1 bel) equals 10 times the common logarithm of the power ratio.
    Something else that is a pretty direct "hit".

Shut it down, Biden. = South Bend IN, wit. I take this be something from Pete Buttigieg instead of Trump. What can this mean? Who knows. Opps, no, I'm left with the letters witd, tdwi, or something.

Perhaps, that we have a JBJB here means that it's going to be Joe B, Joe B.

Last edited by LMR; 08-22-2020 at 04:27 PM.

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Thread Information