Thread: Hey, Wynnpleasure, I'm onto you!

You are NOT a Legitimate Newbie. No Legitimate Newbie acts the way you do. Also, making up lies about me and insinuating weird things about STRAIGHT and married Mdawg doing a lewd sexual act on you for money(Not buying the "I wasn't talking about Mdawg. I was talking about someone else who coincidentally just happens to meet ALL of Mdawg's Criteria! That is BULLSHIT. You knew Posters would assume you were talking about Mdawg.) Is NOT cool.

Who are you? Because I know you are not a Legitimate Newbie. You are either a Sock or a Troll or both. As once again, Legitimate Newbies don't sink their claws into Long-term Members and harass them. Also, I'm actually pretty right when I call people that give me the "Troll/Sock vibe. Keep that in mind. Me claiming someone is NOT a Troll l/Sock often turns out to be a Troll/Sock. Me claiming someone IS a Troll/Sock usually turns out that person IS a Troll/Sock. I feel that you are a Troll/Sock, so....
    Last edited by Tasha; 08-21-2020 at 06:39 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Listen honey, babe. Two things. You are definitely an expert at trolls and socks because of the sheer number you admitted to being, one can only multiply that by four, five or six fold and get the proper number. So yes you are an expert at that.

Now on to the question you never answered. Reference how you call people ass and assholes. What are your certifications and why are you an expert declaring someone an ass or an asshole? I never knew there was certifications and experts in the field of assholes but undoubtedly you are. Like the saying goes you have to be involved in your work and reflect your certifications.

Oh let me add a third one here. Can you explain the difference between a cross dresser a transexual and a transvestite and all those types? Please.

Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    Listen honey, babe. Two things. You are definitely an expert at trolls and socks because of the sheer number you admitted to being, one can only multiply that by four, five or six fold and get the proper number. So yes you are an expert at that.

Now on to the question you never answered. Reference how you call people ass and assholes. What are your certifications and why are you an expert declaring someone an ass or an asshole? I never knew there was certifications and experts in the field of assholes but undoubtedly you are. Like the saying goes you have to be involved in your work and reflect your certifications.

Oh let me add a third one here. Can you explain the difference between a cross dresser a transexual and a transvestite and all those types? Please.

I did answer one of your questions. In a PM...

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Wynnpleasure, speaking of PMs, your latest PM to me was CREEPY, DISTURBING, AND UNSETTLING.

PLEASE ANSWER TASHA

#1. Now on to the question you never answered. Reference how you call people ass and assholes. What are your certifications and why are you an expert declaring someone an ass or an asshole? I never knew there was certifications and experts in the field of assholes but undoubtedly you are. Like the saying goes you have to be involved in your work and reflect your certifications.

#2. Can you explain the difference between a cross dresser a transexual and a transvestite and all those types?

Please Answer

Think of the money to be made but stop forgetting about the electrolysis salon first.

And by the way this is not a hint so don't turn it around thank you.

Last edited by Wynnpleasure775; 08-21-2020 at 07:25 PM.

Think of the money to be made but stop forgetting about the electrolysis salon first.

She just won’t stop with the insane threads. It’s like she has a kick me sign on here and when it falls off SHE puts it back on herself or himself of itself who knows

Originally Posted by Advantageplay View Post

She just won’t stop with the insane threads. It’s like she has a kick me sign on here and when it falls off SHE puts it back on herself or himself of itself who knows
    I really had my hopes up on learning something here, but from what I see he or she won't give me the respect that I was hoping for.

Still hoping for some answers to the questions.

Tasha please answer Post Number 5.

An Asshole and Ass is someone who is mean to me.

I am pretty sure a Transvestite and a Cross Dresser are the same thing. A person who dresses up like the opposite sex
    Famous example. Rupaul is a drag queen/a Transvestite/Cross Dresser.

. A Transsexual is someone who feels they were born in the wrong body and thinks they should have been the opposite sex. Famous example. Chastity Bono was born a Female, came out as Gay and then came out as a Man trapped in a Woman's body and made the Switch from Woman to Man

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    An Asshole and Ass is someone who is mean to me.

I am pretty sure a Transvestite and a Cross Dresser are the same thing. A person who dresses up like the opposite sex
    Famous example. Rupaul is a drag queen/a Transvestite/Cross Dresser.

. A Transsexual is someone who feels they were born in the wrong body and thinks they should have been the opposite sex. Famous example. Chastity Bono was born a Female, came out as Gay and then came out as a Man trapped in a Woman's body and made the Switch from Woman to Man
    Can I ask with all sincerity? Are you a transvestite or a transexual?

And I'm not trying to disrespect or defame you I am just helping you with the slate.

Tasha or is it really Cassie?

Thread Information