Here’s a paraphrase of my conversation with my buddy on CM2

B (buddy): Is 25 the number for CM2’s smallest jackpot?

Me: Don’t be stupid, it can’t be 25

B: So what’s the number (or what’s the play)

Me: Why don’t you figure it out?

B: I don’t know how to do it.

Me: Assume 90% RTP but since the meter movement for bottom 2 jackpots is 150 bp, use 88.5% RTP

B: K

Me: What’s the cycle time to hit a bonus round

B: Between 50 & 60 spins

Me: Let’s use 55 spins.

B: K

Me: What’s the average bonus rounds needed to hit the Mint Bonus

B: I’m not sure but say 7.

Me: Last part: What is avg bonus that is not part of the progressive when you get Mint Bonus

B: IDK ... maybe 10X to 12X

Me: Now you use calculator and let me know what you get.

B: I got some weird number.

Me: Did you get (55 * 7 * 0.115)X - 12X

B: That went over my head

Me: The average cycle time * avg cycles to get Mint Bonus * 88.5% RTP is part one; part 2 is backing out the 12X.

B: 44.275X - 12X is 32.275X

Me: Is 32X > 25X? <Click> as I hung up.

The smallest jackpot for CM2 is one of the MOST easiest Bonus game to figure out and Mickey Crimm confessed he couldn’t / didn’t solve it.

Mickey Crimm’s comment about getting a play about once every two years is Solid Gold. At Thunder, you find plays on CM2 as much as 3 to 5 times a WEEK

Here’s MC’s EXACT QUOTE: “If its way to low then count on getting a play about once every two years.“. What is too low ... 25 based on the CONTEXT of the thread / conversation in that tweet.

I have got to put photo(s) to show everyone Mickey Crimm is so damn clueless about CM2.

Btw here is another EXACT MC QUOTE: “I've had good luck and bad playing them but don't have a big enough sample space to draw any conclusions.“

MC couldn’t draw a conclusion on one of the easiest Bonus game to figure out. That is Mickey Crimm for you.