• Never.

2 33.33%
  • Other

0 0%
  • I don't know what Coronavirus is.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When do you think we'll be living like 2019 when it comes to Coronavirus?

So, there have been reports of a Coronavirus Vaccine/Cure/Eradication coming in September. Where I live, it is already September 1st. In Vegas it is still August 31st. My Manager predicts August 2021 is when the Coronavirus will be just as gone as Polio or Smallpox(God, I hope my Manager is wrong. Really don't want Coronavirus to stay for another 11 months. I was rooting for it's eradication back in FEBRUARY when I first learned of it from Rob Singer who said something like,"Minimum wage Employees are preparing food for buffets with their Coronavirus infected hands! Enjoy your Coronavirus laced food, idiots still eating at Buffets during The Coronavirus!" I had never heard of The Coronavirus until Rib mentioned it and I thought he was talking about The Norovirus(Stomach Flu) and I soon after saw that Coronavirus was Trending on Google and found out it was WAY worse than The Norovirus! O.O)

When do you think The Coronavirus Vaccine will be here/Coronavirus Eradicated/Cured?
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

They will have something to shoot in you soon enough. But just like the flu vaccine it will be ineffective. Complete waste of time. CDC just revised their numbers to show that only 6% of COVID deaths had no other comorbidities.
    That means 94% were dying anyhow. This has been a total overblown cluster fuck.
    Needed some excuse for the coming economic implosion though. So I guess it's all working out.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    They will have something to shoot in you soon enough. But just like the flu vaccine it will be ineffective. Complete waste of time. CDC just revised their numbers to show that only 6% of COVID deaths had no other comorbidities.
    Needed some excuse for the coming economic implosion though. So I guess it's all working out.
    comorbidities just means you have some other issue. It doesn't mean people are dying if they have asthma or high blood pressure etc.

So 1/20 people who die of it have perfect health.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    comorbidities just means you have some other issue. It doesn't mean people are dying if they have asthma or high blood pressure etc.

Sorry,,,but your fear mongering BS narrative is getting destroyed by your own lib-centric organizations.

Sorry,,,but your fear mongering BS narrative is getting destroyed by your own lib-centric organizations.
    I just point out what it means to have a comorbidity. It just means you have an issue that doesn't go away. It doesn't mean you are actively dying of it.

Not sure what BS fear mongering narrative there is. I know of 3 people who were not expected to die of it - die. I know of a few older that were really old. It all played out roughly like expected.

If it was just "fear mongering" China would have never responded the way they did. The party has nothing to gain by going shithouse totalitarian.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I just point out what it means to have a comorbidity. It just means you have an issue that doesn't go away. It doesn't mean you are actively dying of it.

Not sure what BS fear mongering narrative there is. I know of 3 people who were not expected to die of it - die. I know of a few older that were really old. It all played out roughly like expected.

If it was just "fear mongering" China would have never responded the way they did. The party has nothing to gain by going shithouse totalitarian.

I can't believe people have decided to interpret comorbidity as if the CDC doesn't assign it a formal definition. Diabetes and high blood pressure are among conditions considered comorbidities.

For U.S. coroners and doctors to be allegedly assigning incorrect cause of death is one level of conspiracy theory. To suggest that every other country on earth is conspiring to do the same thing is just silly.

When the pandemic has cleared, say two years from now, it will be relatively simple for demographers and epidemiologists to assign rough number of deaths due to Covid-19. It's just going to be those deaths beyond the normal patterns and numbers. I mean, how are you going to explain the excess deaths? Radiation poisoning? Ghostly assassins? Bad luck disguised as Covid-19?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

I can't believe people have decided to interpret comorbidity as if the CDC doesn't assign it a formal definition. Diabetes and high blood pressure are among conditions considered comorbidities.

For U.S. coroners and doctors to be allegedly assigning incorrect cause of death is one level of conspiracy theory. To suggest that every other country on earth is conspiring to do the same thing is just silly.

When the pandemic has cleared, say two years from now, it will be relatively simple for demographers and epidemiologists to assign rough number of deaths due to Covid-19. It's just going to be those deaths beyond the normal patterns and numbers. I mean, how are you going to explain the excess deaths? Radiation poisoning? Ghostly assassins? Bad luck disguised as Covid-19?
    Leave it up to Comrade Dietz to make everything he doesn't agree with a "conspiracy theory." If a coronor or doctor in Texas assigns covid as the cause of the death, and a coroner or doctor in Oregon assigns covid as the cause of death, how is that a conspiracy theory? The answer? It's not. It's just Comrade Dietz' way of pooh-poohing anything he doesn't agree with.

As with any other corruption, follow the money trail. Currently, in the healthcare industry, the money is in covid deaths. There doesn't have to be a conspiracy. Greed is the only phenomenon needed for deaths from other causes to be listed as covid deaths. In simple terms, it don't take a conspiracy, Comrade.

PS: The CDC said that only 6% of covid deaths are attributed to those without comorbidities. That means that to date only 11,000 people have died that were perfectly healthy when they caught the virus.

So the death rate for healthy people is 11,000/6,000,000 = .00018333%

Healthy people make up the majority of the U.S. population. So we go back to the old question of....should perfectly healthy people be made to give up their businesses, jobs and wealth to shelter at home for an indefinite period because of a virus that has little to no effect on them?

With Comrade Dietz the answer is a resounding YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!!

Comrade Dietz is a sadist at heart.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Should excess deaths transpire after the two years (I guess two is the number that has been determined to be the optimal number to insert into the narrative for maximum psychological devastation or perhaps to ensure complete economic decimation) it takes the case-demic to clear, I would explain the excess deaths by noting that gun shots through the palet have a high mortality rate (particularly if they are aimed towards the brain). As do bridge jumps, standing in front of trains and buses, extreme drug abuse and a myriad of other activities that many 1st and 2nd worlders will be engaging in due to having their financial futures and social structures obliterated. Please note that if any of the people participating in these activities happens to test positive for covid-19, their deaths will be recorded as covid deaths.

If I am wrong about the next presidential election outcome, and Biden is elected as the next president, the Covid-19 case-demic won't even make the next news cycle.
    Last edited by tableplay; 09-02-2020 at 07:13 AM.

Biden tells another lie. Politics can never be taken out of the equation because you can't bully a freedom loving people into giving up their wealth and income because scientists say that's the way it ought to be. And do you really think Biden will keep that promise? Wise up.

PS: Your nobel laureates are all far left whack jobs.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Biden tells another lie. Politics can never be taken out of the equation because you can't bully a freedom loving people into giving up their wealth and income because scientists say that's the way it ought to be. And do you really think Biden will keep that promise? Wise up.

Scientists don't say thats the way it ought to be. That is the economic system responding.

Too bad hospitals didn't have the freedom to not accept these freedom lovers. If only that could work out perfectly.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Scientists don't say thats the way it ought to be. That is the economic system responding.

Too bad hospitals didn't have the freedom to not accept these freedom lovers. If only that could work out perfectly.
    The hospitals in Montana sat empty during the shutdown.

1100 hospital beds and 20 covid hospitalizations.

11,000 people who were HEALTHY when they caught Coronavirus and DIED gives me the creeps. Pretty horrifying and grim to be honest.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Well, my vote seems to have been right so far. I voted that it would be after September 2020 when the Cure/Vaccine/Eradication for Coronavirus came. At the very beginning of September, the News made it seem like we were a couple of days from the vaccine being made. I was skeptical that the vaccine would be made in September, so I voted AFTER September but before 2021. And look, October is here and still no Vaccine. In fact, the News admitted Coronavirus is getting WORSE, not better. Ouch. The News was so full of hope in early September but in late September, they were like,"Uh, we've gotta be honest with you. Coronavirus is getting even worse lately." When I'm right, I'm right. I KNEW there was no way the Vaccine was coming in September.

My prediction turned out to be right. I predicted that the Coronavirus Vaccine was coming after September , but before 2021.... According to many reports, the Vaccine is coming this month!

Girlfriend, didn’t anyone ever tell you not to count your chickens before they hatch.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Girlfriend, didn’t anyone ever tell you not to count your chickens before they hatch.
    According to my local News Source, there are Coronavirus Vaccines being given out TODAY!

Gurrrllll, Moscow doesn’t count. You’re still counting them chickens too early.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    According to my local News Source, there are Coronavirus Vaccines being given out TODAY!
    Wow! Being given out before approved by the FDA!.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/03/pfiz...he-us-yet.html

Once again you are a moron. Unless you mean people are taking part in clinical trials. In which case you are still a moron.

The Vaccines are already rolling out in the U.K! this is a REALLY good start!

Thread Information