• Never.

2 33.33%
  • Other

0 0%
  • I don't know what Coronavirus is.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When do you think we'll be living like 2019 when it comes to Coronavirus?

Your chickens started hatching, so to speak, Tasha.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Your chickens started hatching, so to speak, Tasha.

LMAO! Thank you... I should have made a REAL gambling bet(Not a one sided Lottery Pledge Bet like I do occasionally) on this one. I had half a mind to do so, something like, "Anyone wanna bet what the over/under is on December Vaccinations? I'm willing to bet $100 that they are coming in December...."

Hmm. In JULY when the second Stimulus Check was in talks, I told my Father it could be DECEMBER when the Second Stimulus checks are given out...
    I had the foresight even back in JULY to predict it could be the END of the year before we saw those Second Stimulus Checks... It's DECEMBER and the Second Stimulus Checks have STILL not been sent out.... When I just might be onto something, I just might be onto something....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

And.... The Coronavirus Vaccines are already in Florida!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

And not too very long ago, June 22, 2020, people were saying,

It seems a folly then to rush our way towards a vaccine in 2020 if it is likely to have only limited benefit to the population most in need and may put otherwise healthy people at risk. The risk goes far beyond the dangers a COVID vaccine alone may hold. Public support for vaccines in general is already an issue. Trust in other lifesaving vaccines will be eroded even further if a COVID vaccine goes wrong and many more people—children especially—will be at risk if vaccination rates fall,
    and,

There is no doubt we need an urgent end to the pandemic. Economies around the world are crashing. Governments are piling up trillions of dollars in debt. And, in the US alone, tens of millions are without work or income. But there are still costs that are too great, even when compared to such numbers. When we have solutions to the pandemic in hand we cannot risk the potential lives lost of rushing a COVID vaccine to market. We must hold dear the central dictum of the medical community, first, do no harm. Trust that given the time science will deliver a medical solution in the form of a vaccine or a chemoprophylactic drug treatment, and in the meantime let us immediately implement the public health strategies that we know will work today to drive new infections down to nothing.
    Be careful, about what you put in yourselves. Certainly, don't believe what the US government tells us.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    And not too very long ago, June 22, 2020, people were saying,

It seems a folly then to rush our way towards a vaccine in 2020 if it is likely to have only limited benefit to the population most in need and may put otherwise healthy people at risk. The risk goes far beyond the dangers a COVID vaccine alone may hold. Public support for vaccines in general is already an issue. Trust in other lifesaving vaccines will be eroded even further if a COVID vaccine goes wrong and many more people—children especially—will be at risk if vaccination rates fall,
    and,

There is no doubt we need an urgent end to the pandemic. Economies around the world are crashing. Governments are piling up trillions of dollars in debt. And, in the US alone, tens of millions are without work or income. But there are still costs that are too great, even when compared to such numbers. When we have solutions to the pandemic in hand we cannot risk the potential lives lost of rushing a COVID vaccine to market. We must hold dear the central dictum of the medical community, first, do no harm. Trust that given the time science will deliver a medical solution in the form of a vaccine or a chemoprophylactic drug treatment, and in the meantime let us immediately implement the public health strategies that we know will work today to drive new infections down to nothing.
    Be careful, about what you put in yourselves. Certainly, don't believe what the US government tells us.

A healthcare worker in Alaska suffered a severe allergic reaction after receiving Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine this week, The New York Times reported.

The person was reportedly in the hospital as of Wednesday under observation due to the reaction, according to three people familiar with reports of the person’s health.

Government officials are now scrambling to understand more about the individual and their reaction to the vaccine, and the report comes after two individuals in the United Kingdom also experienced an allergic reaction to Pfizer’s Covid-19 jab last week.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    A healthcare worker in Alaska suffered a severe allergic reaction after receiving Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine this week, The New York Times reported.

The person was reportedly in the hospital as of Wednesday under observation due to the reaction, according to three people familiar with reports of the person’s health.

Government officials are now scrambling to understand more about the individual and their reaction to the vaccine, and the report comes after two individuals in the United Kingdom also experienced an allergic reaction to Pfizer’s Covid-19 jab last week.
    The main concern that I have is there are so many chances for human error regarding keeping the vaccine at the proper required temperature.

Yes, the required temperature will be a huge factor, especially with so many distribution points.

As well, it seems quite odd, to me, that nurses aren't supposed to shake it, but, just tip the bottle over, a few times, to mix it. Is it frozen at the required temperature, or, still a liquid? What could be in it to stop it from freezing at such cold temperatures? I think that to freeze it would be the same as shaking the crap out of it, a chemical denaturing or breaking apart of what's in it.

I looked up a bit more on anaphylaxis.

In those in whom the cause is known and prompt treatment is available, the prognosis is good. Even if the cause is unknown, if appropriate preventive medication is available, the prognosis is generally good. If death occurs, it is usually due to either respiratory (typically asphyxia) or cardiovascular causes (shock), with 0.7–20% of cases causing death. There have been cases of death occurring within minutes.
    Here's something else to wonder about.

Interpol has put out a warning of the threat of fake coronavirus vaccines and theft of genuine ones, saying criminal organizations plan to infiltrate and disrupt supply chains to cash in on vaccines.

Thread Information