Thread: CFB and Covid-19

I was going to start a thread with this. https://sports.yahoo.com/big-ten-cov...164111708.html I assume it is the same thing?

Glad to see you haven't given up educating these people, Redietz. It is a thankless job.

Thank you.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I was going to start a thread with this. https://sports.yahoo.com/big-ten-cov...164111708.html I assume it is the same thing?

Glad to see you haven't given up educating these people, Redietz. It is a thankless job.

Thank you.
    Same material regarding Big 10 -- yes.

Here's a fascinating overarching linkage. One of the reasons high blood pressure and Covid-19 is so deadly is that covid is like overdosing on high blood pressure meds. I think I interpreted that correctly, but read for yourself. I've just seen this and read it once, so I need to go back and read it again a couple of times. Also, of the hydroxy/Z-Pak/Vitamin combo people are taking, it's the Vitamin D that actually may create an effect, which is why controlled studies of hydroxy yield nothing, but you get the anecdotal stories of hydroxy/Z-Pak/Vitamins being helpful.

https://elemental.medium.com/a-super...d-31cb8eba9d63

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Thank you.

Here's a fascinating overarching linkage. One of the reasons high blood pressure and Covid-19 is so deadly is that covid is like overdosing on high blood pressure meds. I think I interpreted that correctly, but read for yourself. I've just seen this and read it once, so I need to go back and read it again a couple of times. Also, of the hydroxy/Z-Pak/Vitamin combo people are taking, it's the Vitamin D that actually may create an effect, which is why controlled studies of hydroxy yield nothing, but you get the anecdotal stories of hydroxy/Z-Pak/Vitamins being helpful.

The "controlled studies" that show hydroxy yielding nothing were done on very low risk groups. Low risk groups yield no deaths consequently any treatment will also yield nothing. Wise up.

Also, I see you finally stumbled onto vitamin D. Unlike HCQ, you didn't need much reading at all to jump on the vitamin D bandwagon. What's up with that? Oh, yeah. That's right. Trump never said anything about vitamin D so it's a winner. LOL! at you lefty idiots.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Thank you.

The "controlled studies" that show hydroxy yielding nothing were done on very low risk groups. Low risk groups yield no deaths consequently any treatment will also yield nothing. Wise up.

Also, I see you finally stumbled onto vitamin D. Unlike HCQ, you didn't need much reading at all to jump on the vitamin D bandwagon. What's up with that? Oh, yeah. That's right. Trump never said anything about vitamin D so it's a winner. LOL! at you lefty idiots.
    The vitamin D study didn't measure deaths, it measured those admitted into ICU or some other metric. I can actually read studies and understand science.

Just because you voted for a moron doesn't mean the rest of us are going to take our science from him. According to his niece, he paid someone to take his SATs. Yea, I'm going to listen to him. You can, sure. You can also inject lysol or vote twice or whatever random shit that idiot says. IDGAF but he is completely irrelevant to the science of covid. Grow up dipshit.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Thank you.
    Losers think alike.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

The vitamin D study didn't measure deaths, it measured those admitted into ICU or some other metric. I can actually read studies and understand science.

Just because you voted for a moron doesn't mean the rest of us are going to take our science from him. According to his niece, he paid someone to take his SATs. Yea, I'm going to listen to him. You can, sure. You can also inject lysol or vote twice or whatever random shit that idiot says. IDGAF but he is completely irrelevant to the science of covid. Grow up dipshit.
    Fucking strawman bullshit again. Cunt what is it about being the village idiot that you like so well? Get a clue, dude. You're a fricking punching bag.

Fucking strawman bullshit again. Cunt what is it about being the village idiot that you like so well? Get a clue, dude. You're a fricking punching bag.
    hahaha.. if you say so. Where is the strawman? Eh? Redietz posted about Vitamin D and the advancement of knowledge aka science. He made no mention about Trump in regards to Vitamin D. Yea, ok, stop beating up on me Mickey. You're coming at me too hard. Please back off. I know how you are. Soooo tough. Just like Trump !!!!! RIGHT !?!

hahaha.. if you say so. Where is the strawman? Eh? Redietz posted about Vitamin D and the advancement of knowledge aka science. He made no mention about Trump in regards to Vitamin D. Yea, ok, stop beating up on me Mickey. You're coming at me too hard. Please back off. I know how you are. Soooo tough. Just like Trump !!!!! RIGHT !?!
    I thought you would have told us by now of the grave danger of Russian influence in the election. That Putin is paying a guy $250 per article published on the internet to sway our votes. Hidin' Biden raised $364 Million last month but that $250 an article is going to win the election for Trump. Grow up, cunt.

I thought you would have told us by now of the grave danger of Russian influence in the election. That Putin is paying a guy $250 per article published on the internet to sway our votes. Hidin' Biden raised $364 Million last month but that $250 an article is going to win the election for Trump. Grow up, cunt.
    Grow up? We're not talking about Russia. Puppet, don't you remember it is the "China Virus" ?

KGB has done psyops for a long fucking time. When they can get the superpower friendly to them, they're going to go at it even harder. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures They're poor and realize they can do some real damage by sowing discontent. I have no idea how active they are, but yes I question crazy wingnut posters who aren't known people. I have a theory that the Russians may be far more effective than we give them credit for. The sad thing is everyone fixates on them being pro-Trump but there are also things like fomenting issues amongst Democrat supporters. Russians aren't stupid. It is obvious they'd also get behind things like "Bernie Bros" and such to seed division in the opposition. I don't know if I have ever seen it discussed in the media. Oh well, people are far more aware of biases now than ever before, so that is a good thing.

Now you being a total puppet will never understand this. They work perfectly on you. You don't honestly question anything. Like a good puppet you only question what you're told to question. Now move along and do what you're good at.

I was just eating and thinking. Yanno Mickey, you should just be happy that perhaps science has found something that has strong benefits. A normal science based person who hasn't yet caught covid (or even if they have) should be like "hell yea, lets hope this is as promising as the study implies". Lets hope it isn't fraud or fluke! But nah, it goes off the edge going on about Trump and such. Like that fucking retard should be listened to for science.

God damn I fear for my country.

I was just eating and thinking. Yanno Mickey, you should just be happy that perhaps science has found something that has strong benefits. A normal science based person who hasn't yet caught covid (or even if they have) should be like "hell yea, lets hope this is as promising as the study implies". Lets hope it isn't fraud or fluke! But nah, it goes off the edge going on about Trump and such. Like that fucking retard should be listened to for science.

So you have a new big word in your vocabulary, "science." Its one thing to say it. It's another to know what it means. God wasn't to kind to you in the brains department. Your age was higher than your IQ by the time you were 25. Now go beg for another banana, monkey brains.

So you have a new big word in your vocabulary, "science." Its one thing to say it. It's another to know what it means. God wasn't to kind to you in the brains department. Your age was higher than your IQ by the time you were 25. Now go beg for another banana, monkey brains.
    Pretty funny. I'd assume this was you giving in and being sarcastic but we know you Mickey.

This uneducated borderline hobo is going to try and tell me what science means.

He is confused. He thinks swinging from the nutsack of Trump is the definition of science. Yanno, whatever Trump says is the god given truth.. whether HCQ or whatever the fuck else.

Pretty funny. I'd assume this was you giving in and being sarcastic but we know you Mickey.

He is confused. He thinks swinging from the nutsack of Trump is the definition of science. Yanno, whatever Trump says is the god given truth.. whether HCQ or whatever the fuck else.
    You need to do your research, bimbo. The U.S. Government pumps billion of dollars into scientific studies every year. The scientists involved are highly paid because of it. But guess what, it is perfectly legal for the scientists to apply for and receive patents on any drugs or vaccines they create. Once a scientist holds a patent he has conflicting interests.

Not long ago Robert Kennedy Jr. accused Fauci of partially owning the Moderna vaccine patent. That turned out not to be true but there ARE four scientists that own the patent. Their vested interests are in Moderna. Would you trust their negative opinions of HCQ, or Linenlimob or Remdisiver?

You need to do your research, bimbo. The U.S. Government pumps billion of dollars into scientific studies every year. The scientists involved are highly paid because of it. But guess what, it is perfectly legal for the scientists to apply for and receive patents on any drugs or vaccines they create. Once a scientist holds a patent he has conflicting interests.

Not long ago Robert Kennedy Jr. accused Fauci of partially owning the Moderna vaccine patent. That turned out not to be true but there ARE four scientists that own the patent. Their vested interests are in Moderna. Would you trust their negative opinions of HCQ, or Linenlimob or Remdisiver?
    There is a huge difference between stating that some doctors have conflict of interests and dismissing doctors as a class of people that lie. There is literally a HUUUUUUUUGE difference. 4 doctors are such a small number.

I also didn't trust the doctors telling us to open back up. They're always owners of some ER business somewhere.

Yes people have all sorts of motives. Very observant of at your age to figure this out.

Thread Information