Thread: FreeplayAP f/k/a WokeAP quoted my original Hex 3 post

Buddy text me about FreeplayAP’s tweet because the guy thought I was someone else due to the usage of “stochastic calculus” (an obscure reference in my long post). Unfortunately the tweet got deleted probably because he made a bad judgement call.

It turns out FreeplayAP claims to have a PhD in Applied Math from MIT.

(From the same thread / conversation on Twitter)

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/freeplayA...34426078666756

https://mobile.twitter.com/freeplayA...49375672897545

For the record, I do not use heuristic in bonus slots; I did state I used “fuzzy logic” because the solution for Hex 3 was bounded: once the milestone for a specific reel hit 9, it reset to 3.

Btw, my competitors call me a tight Bonus Hustler.

My buddies call me a Bonus Hustlers who plays with a margin of safety (though some call me a snob).

Those who studied high power math call me a CE Bonus Hustler who uses ROIC (e.g. max NPV). In plain English, I don’t play high variance crap.

If you don't play high variance "crap" then you're walking by a lot of $$$$. Also you don't need to be a mathlete to figure out the obvious low variance plays,,,,,LOL
    You're like a walking contradiction with this post.....wtf?
    Last edited by MaxPen; 09-04-2020 at 01:01 AM.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    If you don't play high variance "crap" then you're walking by a lot of $$$$. Also you don't need to be a mathlete to figure out the obvious low variance plays,,,,,LOL
    The super tight AP's have the lowest expectation, moneywise, in the business.

NET EDGE TIMES VOLUME EQUALS THE EARN.

They make less money because their wager is lower. The math on the edges work like this:

28% of a $5500 wager is a bigger yield than 34% of a $4300 wager.

But in Ex-AP's case there is another reason he is super tight. He doesn't have the bankroll to fade the variance.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

nn
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    The super tight AP's have the lowest expectation, moneywise, in the business.

NET EDGE TIMES VOLUME EQUALS THE EARN.

They make less money because their wager is lower. The math on the edges work like this:

28% of a $5500 wager is a bigger yield than 34% of a $4300 wager.

But in Ex-AP's case there is another reason he is super tight. He doesn't have the bankroll to fade the variance.
    Everyone competent leak-proof has BR.

Thread Information