Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm beginning to think that the Second Stimulus Check is a HOAX.

It's been over THREE MONTHS since they said a Second Stimulus Check was in talks to be sent out. Over THREE MONTHS! Still no one got the Second Stimulus Check yet. I think the Second Stimulus Check was a Hoax cooked by the Democratic Party to ensure The 2020 Election for Democrats or something. The first Stimulus Check was in talks in March... By the end of April, those first Stimulus checks were sent out and received. Donald Trump is looking GOOD for a Reelection on this front at least as when he said a Stimulus Check was coming, it came the very next month. Democrats are looking really bad on this front for beine Elected in 2020.
    Last edited by Tasha; 09-04-2020 at 06:51 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Hmmmm....I bet they’d be interested in hearing about that theory over on PokerFraudAlert.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Hmmmm....I bet they’d be interested in hearing about that theory over on PokerFraudAlert.
    STFU RETARD!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    STFU RETARD!
    Thank you for that. I'm trying to make a SERIOUS thread and that's the best Mcap came up with.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    STFU RETARD!
    Thank you for that. I'm trying to make a SERIOUS thread and that's the best Mcap came up with.
    You were trying to make a serious thread and that’s the best you came up with?

STFU RETARD!
    You were trying to make a serious thread and that’s the best you came up with?
    How does my theory that the Second Stimulus Check was a hoax by The Democratic Party and pointing out that at least Donald Trump came through on his promise of a Stimulus Check not come off as serious?

STFU RETARD!
    GO GET LIPOSUCTION YOU FAT FUCK!!

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    GO GET LIPOSUCTION YOU FAT FUCK!!
    What, no more nickle jackpots to post of your vulture wins from Detroit is it??
    I enjoy your posts of how you tell us you and your hole carding team won another 150k.
    And, your post of how you hate God and all things Religion because it is Fake.
    All of your posts are identical to what I Beat Your Aces used to post on WoV but of course you are not him/her.
    You are so informative.
    You are just like many other members who bitch about these forums but read every fucking word lol lol lol.

See what you started Nathan, you dumb f`n cunt

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Not what I intended at all. I was expecting my Criticism of The Democrats when it comes to the Second Stimulus Check to be taken seriously..

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Not what I intended at all. I was expecting my Criticism of The Democrats when it comes to the Second Stimulus Check to be taken seriously..
    Tasha, the Dems passed the second stimulus check bill months ago. It is your GOP buddies and Trump the are putting the screws to you. Its called the Heroes Act.

Tasha, God does not want Trump to be reelected. How could he approve of such an asshole. He will punish those that support Trump and his evil ways. Just recently down in Texas there was suppose to be a boat parade in support of Trump. So what did God do? He sent a tempest and the boats sank. Leave the dark side while there is still time and you will be rewarded.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/05/us/tr...rnd/index.html

Midwest Player just went full retard.

Midwest Player just went full retard.
    "Just"????.....Lol

Well the thing about God is, he wrote a book, a bestseller in fact. He believes All lives matter. He hates abortion. So a certain political party does not have his best interests in mind. The stimulus check is being held up by an extra two trillion dollars the Democrats want to spend. Not looking good for that check.

Some random guy said that the Second Stimulus Check is coming out next week.... But, I'll take what he said with a grain of salt since once again he was just some random guy and on top of that, he kind of looked crazy. LOL.

Actually, it does make sense for the Second Stimulus Check to have been stuck in Limbo. The first Stimulus Check was given when like 80 percent of the United States were suddenly out of a job due to the Shutdowns. Only about 20 percent of the United States still had jobs(Medical Staff, Retail Workers(, fast food Staff, etc. By the time the Second Stimulus Check was in talks, a lot of the shuttered businesses were
    back, so there was no reason to give everybody a second Stimulus Check.

According to The News, Nancy Pelosi has proposed a $2,000 Stimulus Check. Note she merely PROPOSED it. It could be December before those checks are mailed out IF it gets approved. I remember a second Stimulus Check being talked about in about late May. I told my Dad that it could be December IF it gets approved.

According to The News, Nancy Pelosi has proposed a $2,000 Stimulus Check. Note she merely PROPOSED it. It could be December before those checks are mailed out IF it gets approved. I remember a second Stimulus Check being talked about in about late May. I told my Dad that it could be December IF it gets approved.
    Tasha, Trump just killed the talks on any stimulus plan today. Sure hope you will see what an incompetent asshole he is. Don't worry I mailed my ballot today, and soon this jerk will be out office. You better get on the band wagon. There is still time for you.

Now now Midwest Player, no need to project your inadequacies onto others.

Thread Information