Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Time for Cognitive Dissonance

DRINKING MISCLICK.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Chris Wallace conducted some even handed interviews today. For many here it will just be a Rorschach Test of seeing what you see, but others might gather some insight into the other side's position, whatever that side might be.

Chris Wallace is a lefty. You lefties think Fox News is all right wing. Wake up because nothing could be further from the truth. Wallace is known for pitching softball to Dems and hardball to Republicans.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Wallace isn't a lefty in any recognizable sense. I know that you label him as such, but you also said the same about Geraldo Rivera. He registered as a Democrat in NY so that he could vote in their primaries. I've never heard him talk about his voting history. Have you? Did you watch today's show?

Originally Posted by wasilla View Post
    Wallace isn't a lefty in any recognizable sense. I know that you label him as such, but you also said the same about Geraldo Rivera. He registered as a Democrat in NY so that he could vote in their primaries. I've never heard him talk about his voting history. Have you? Did you watch today's show?
    Chris Wallace has been a Washington D.C. registered Democ-rat all his life. He has a long history of pissing off conservative Fox News viewers. You see Wallace as fair and balanced because you are of the same political persuasion. There are none so blind as those who cannot see.

Geraldo Rivera is a moderate Republican who has views similar to my own. Of course, you lefties delusionally see anyone with moderate views as right wing extremists.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Chris Wallace-one of the best! As wasilia mentioned, the questions were hardball to both sides. One could be offended no matter his persuasion. In the meantime, Trump held his Nevada campaign indoors-mostly maskless- breaking corona mandates and defying his own guidelines. Oh wait! Those in stands directly behind him, who would appear on TV were MANDATED to wear masks! DECEIT! HYPOCRISY! LIAR!
    Last edited by slingshot; 09-14-2020 at 06:08 AM.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Chris Wallace-one of the best! As wasilia mentioned, the questions were hardball to both sides. One could be offended no matter his persuasion. In the meantime, Trump held his Nevada campaign indoors-mostly maskless- breaking corona mandates and defying his own guidelines. Oh wait! Those in stands directly behind him, who would appear on TV were MANDATED to wear masks! DECEIT! HYPOCRISY! LIAR!
    I watched the Fox News Sunday this morning and I agree Wallace did a good job of holding Jake Sullivan's feet to the fire. He pointed out Biden's condemnation of the Chinese travel ban when Trump made it. Also pointed out that Biden was holding mass rallies until March 9. And that Biden didn't publicly change his mind on the China travel ban until two months after Trump made it. He made Sullivan look weak. So good job, Chris.

I watched Wallace's interview of Steve Cortes. Cortes did a much better job of defending Trump than Sullivan did with Biden. He pointed out that Fauci did not change his view until late February and recommend the shutdown. This is where I don't get people blaming Trump for not shutting things down soon enough. How does a non-scientist politician make such a decision without input from scientists? Fauci and the rest did not call for a shutdown until late Feb.

Trump led the biggest medical mobilization in our history. People were screaming that there would be shortages in medical equipment. Trump made sure it didn't happen. He was praised by Newsom, Cuomo and other Governors for the federal response to their requests. They got everything they wanted.

Do any of you remember the shortages in the supermarkets? What do you think would have happened if Trump had told us we were all in big time trouble with the covid? WTF would we be eating? WTF do you think we would be wiping our asses with. Everything would have been hoarded to the max. There could have even been shootouts over it.

The libtards don't care that five democ-rat governors caused half the deaths by ordering covid patients into nursing homes. That was heinous. Yet Ditz and the libtards don't care.

Trump did a pretty good job with the virus. But don't expect Ditz to acknowledge it. Those that can do. Those that can't criticize. Criticism is the easiest thing in the world to do.

While talking about liberal stupidity and the absurdity of their world view....let us all PRAISE the "payback wildfires" that make life miserable for many of these absolute fools in California (which asked for and deserves the misery more than ever), Oregon, and Washington.

They want hell on earth, they GOT it!

Burn, baby burn........

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    While talking about liberal stupidity and the absurdity of their world view....let us all PRAISE the "payback wildfires" that make life miserable for many of these absolute fools in California (which asked for and deserves the misery more than ever), Oregon, and Washington.

Burn, baby burn........
    I'd expect nothing less from a man who owns no property.

I know a guy on Star Mountain that lost everything homestead wise at 68 years old. All structures turned to ash and everything melted. Couple metal outbuildings still sort of standing. He was lucky that he had went to the coast for tuna fishing. So he has his motorhome, pickup, and 54' Stryker left. Lost his house, shop, and 2 other outbuildings. Dude is no liberal fag. Most of the people affected would just shoot the city dwellers if they had their say about it.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Burn, baby burn........

I know a guy on Star Mountain that lost everything homestead wise at 68 years old. All structures turned to ash and everything melted. Couple metal outbuildings still sort of standing. He was lucky that he had went to the coast for tuna fishing. So he has his motorhome, pickup, and 54' Stryker left. Lost his house, shop, and 2 other outbuildings. Dude is no liberal fag. Most of the people affected would just shoot the city dwellers if they had their say about it.
    Max, you're one of the most hate-filled posters here, and yet you choose to back-door into an ethics-laced rant? You hide behind your anonymity while you bravely throw out all kinds of lies about me and unsupported stories about others.

If the "dude" is stupid enough to choose to live in California--similar to stupidity required to live in a cesspool like LV--then he deserves every bit of misery he and everyone else there gets.

Seems the LV life has frustrated & distorted your disposition....much like it has Alan's.

Wise up.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 09-15-2020 at 06:20 AM.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Burn, baby burn........

Max, you're one of the most hate-filled posters here, and yet you choose to back-door into an ethics-laced rant? You hide behind your anonymity while you bravely throw out all kinds of lies about me and unsupported stories about others.

If the "dude" is stupid enough to choose to live in California--similar to stupidity required to live in a cesspool like LV--then he deserves every bit of misery he and everyone else there gets.

Seems the LV life has frustrated & distorted your disposition....much like it has Alan's.

Wise up.
    Now now,,,,,,easy on the crying front Grandpa Newell.......Unsupported????? Like without links to the dealer's website unsupported????...LMAO

Name:  D7LeDfjUwAYco5D.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  77.9 KB

Thread Information