Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MDawg and WynnPleasure775

I am NOT Wynnpleasure! Dan can attest to this.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Can Dan attest that you are 85% monkey?

What would happen if we were in a baccarat pit and all of us were wagering on the banker with nice size wagers. The player's hand was 5 and the bankers hand totaled 6 for the first two cards each. Just about the time that the third card for the player was turned over, Tasha walked into the baccarat pit. What do you think would have been said?

Are you sure?

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Are you sure?
    Yes. Dan can match IPs and even pointed out that Wynnpleasure lives in The Middle U.S. I live in South Florida.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Are you sure?
    Yes. Dan can match IPs and even pointed out that Wynnpleasure lives in The Middle U.S. I live in South Florida.
    Maybe,,,,,,, you're pretty tricky though. I'm not fully buying it.

Are you sure?
    I no longer make Sock Puppets. I am no longer interested in Trolling or making Socks.

I fully believe you.

I no longer make Sock Puppets. I am no longer interested in Trolling or making Socks.
    Polar opposite opinion, of last post.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

If you notice, I'm no longer making attention desperate posts.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

If you notice, I'm no longer making attention desperate posts.
    Tasha have you ever shit in your hand and thrown it at the customers while you’re in your pen at the Zoo?

I am frankly shocked, shocked!

at some of these gibes directed at Tasha.

It's one thing to call someone an idiot, moron, a-hole and so on, which some here say to each other so often that we've become inured to it, and quite another to throw these racist rants. Maybe these have gone on so long against Tasha that they've just become de facto but anyone looking from the outside would probably think this was some kind of stormfront or niggermania forum.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post

It's one thing to call someone an idiot, moron, a-hole and so on, which some here say to each other so often that we've become inured to it, and quite another to throw these racist rants. Maybe these have gone on so long against Tasha that they've just become de facto but anyone looking from the outside would probably think this was some kind of stormfront or niggermania forum.
    Absolutely and Tasha is most likely a very beautiful ebony woman that most any guy with a normal frame of mind would definitely drool over but let's not get all involved in that.

Tasha is very special and the people here just poke at her and make fun of her for no good reason except to bolster their own racism!

I agree. There is no place for racist remarks. Disgusting

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

I agree. There is no place for racist remarks. Disgusting
    Thanks for standing up!

I love you man!

Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post

Absolutely and Tasha is most likely a very beautiful ebony woman that most any guy with a normal frame of mind would definitely drool over but let's not get all involved in that.

Tasha is very special and the people here just poke at her and make fun of her for no good reason except to bolster their own racism!
    Thank you for standing up for me, Wynnpleasure. I really appreciate it. It means a lot to me.

Thank you for standing up for me, Wynnpleasure. I really appreciate it. It means a lot to me.
    I Love You Tasha!

BLM 2 the MAX!

Wait! I have heard of Stormfront as a Hate site years ago but n-mania? There is such a thing? I don’t want to look it up and get Google ads about it, but talk about the opposite of being PC.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Wait! I have heard of Stormfront as a Hate site years ago but n-mania? There is such a thing? .
    http://niggermania.co/forum/

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Wait! I have heard of Stormfront as a Hate site years ago but n-mania? There is such a thing? .
    http://niggermania.co/forum/
    Thanks, but again, I don’t want to click something like that.

Thread Information