Originally Posted by Eliot View Post
Nothing about what KJ claims to be his methods and results raises any reason to doubt him. I've known many other AP's with similar life stories. KJ's obsession and history with message boards and his battles with various posters is his own personal demon, one I don't want to address.
"Message board, personal demon". Interesting Eliot. Don't think I have ever heard it expressed that way.

There really is no reason for any advantage player to participate on message boards anymore. There was a time 10 years ago, when sharing experiences and learning from other players experiences made it worthwhile. But those days are long gone. Now everything is a pissing contest and message boards are filled with as many anti-AP haters and trolls as AP's.

So that said, why do some AP's still participate? Well why does anyone? Probably some sort of deficiency. Demons is a good way of putting it.

I guess I was just lucky enough to have come along at the right time. A time when message boards were productive and players, especially newer players could still learn a lot from others players and the experiences of other players. Like I said, everything I do is recycled, learned from other players. And most learned from players on message boards rather than books. So not that far removed from having benefited from message boards, I have a real problem with the disinformation and false claims, claims that defy math, that ARE the message boards of today. I just don't think that is fair to new players looking for real information....fact based....math based information.