Thread: What is on your Gambling Bucket list? :)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    On my Gambling Bucket List, are.

A full line of Mrs. Gottrocks on Stinking Rich, on the base game. Mrs. Gottrocks is the plump older Woman. She is worth $100 for a line of her. I got a full line of her in the Bonus game only, and only ONCE, and NEVER the base game.

Getting the Grand Jackpot on a certain penny machine with literally ONE cent is on my bucket list. On this machine, if you get a top symbol five times in a row with the kicker and NO wilds, you win over $2,000. You can literally win over $2,000 with just ONE penny. I came close a couple of times but never got it. Both close times were very painful. One was when I got four of a kind of the Top Symbol straight in a row with no wilds and the very last symbol was a wild. Shit. I would have won over $2,000 on just ONE penny. Instead I won only about $40. The other close time was when I stopped the button and got the bonus, but the winning Bonus Symbols ended up making me not get what would have been over a $2,000 win on just ONE penny as the Bonus Symbols blocked the five in a row Top Symbols with Kicker. That was BITTERsweet. Emphasis on the BITTER.

Getting $3,600 on a $100 Roulette bet is on my bucket list. I am too chicken to try $100 on just ONE number. The most I have ever bet on a single number was like $30.

So, what is on your Gambling Bucket List?
    Last edited by Tasha; 09-09-2020 at 03:53 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information