Tweet is here: https://mobile.twitter.com/PokerBrad...54309391790080

“Heck yeah, full screen in free games!

Total win of....$21 - thanks to the $10 mini.

LOL, Trash game.“

Here is a video describing the “Link” feature which is clearly IGT’s attempt at cloning Aristocratic’s hugely successful Lightning Link.

If you get a bonus round, you get a change for the 4 big jackpots, which may or may not be progressive.

Here’s the NERF vs prior Scarab & Scarab Grand. On the 10th spin, the bugs or Scarab cells **DO NOT** automatically turn wild. You now have a chance to get Wild symbols OR Monetary prizes (which includes the one of 4 big prizes). You need 6 monetary prizes (inclusive of one of 4 big prizes) to trigger lightning round.

The “ECONOMICS”: $21 prize for $0.50 wager is 42X. I’ll play to win 42X every time; that is a nice ROIC. While I am a snob when it comes to bonus slot, 42X is NICE. (Hex 3 bonus round used to be 75X as a comparison, and historically slot manufacturers used 25X to 30X as a benchmark for bonus round awards, respectively).

In plain English:
- IGT added stochastics to the 10th spin for chance of lightning link clone game
- The variance of the game increased due to the need to hit 1 of 4 big prizes that ONLY OCCUR if you trigger lightning link round

Here is my expectations: When Bradley hits the top or second best prize, he will probably change his mind. Don’t worry, Bradley will hit those prizes because he is *REAL* machine pro.